twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is he in military uniform?

youtube.com/watch?v=-y5ROAVg_UE

swedish abu ghraib set up on the border of finladn

>when they told me America is the epitome of human rights
>"no other place, you'll get human rights as good as in America"

>The us is western
Lmao

what the bloody hell is wrong with Americans?

youtu.be/Rv2XG7Qc_7s?t=19

This reminds of those Roman stories when Greek friend comes vor visit and is disgusted by how cruel Romans are.

US prisons are hell on earth. If your white and you go to prison theres a 75% chance of being raped and/or shanked. They arent designed to reform inmates into good citizens. They are a for-profit slave-powered business.

Why is this the case? No other western countries have anyrhing comparable in cruelty?

circumcision changes our brains

Because people outside of prison either dont know or dont give a shit about the conditions in the prisons. The media keeps them in the dark so that their buddies who profit from the system continue to profit.

LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=gKbpWpeA1bE

The "justice" system in America is so bad it isnt even funny anymore.

People are making $$$ off other people going to jail. Plenty of people getting locked up multiple times. No incentives to rehabilitate so why wouldn't they turn violent.

lol that's some straight up brazil tier shit

that's what you get when you turn the prison system and police force into a for-profit corporation

youtube.com/watch?v=mFRIJpU1k3A

Aproximately 1% of the entire population here is in jail, and hundreds of thousands are in jail for non-violent offences like possessing a little bit of weed. Its fucked, yet most people dont even know how bad it is.

This "war on drugs" bullshit is when things really started getting fucked. Private businesses lobbied the government to launch it so that they could get a large pool of nearly free labor.

there used to be states that used gas as the method of execution haha

California still does.

what's the difference between prison and jail?

is one a private company and the other some state owned institution?

Jail is local (city, county) and short-term. Prison is state or country wide and is filled with people spending most of their lives in there.

>As of 2010, the last person to be executed in the gas chamber was German national Walter LaGrand, sentenced to death before 1992, who was executed in Arizona on March 3, 1999. The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit had ruled that he could not be executed by gas chamber, but the decision was overturned by the United States Supreme Court.
USSC are fucking evil. Also:

1999? GASSING? HOW?

>HOW?

they put him in a gas chamber and opened the nozzle heh..

Gassing isn't necessarily inhumane. Of course, our gassing protocol certainly was.

Just because gassing people is normal in your country doesn't mean it is in the rest of the world

>lets rapists and muslim extremists roam your streets, because jailing them would be racist
KEK
U
C
K

Death by firing squad should become the norm.
Doesn't even have to be a squad anymore, just develop some auto aiming gun robot that goes for the chest and delivers a burst.

And how hard can it be to kill someone with an injection? Just put him on proper anaesthetics and pump some lethal shit in his veins until he's dead.

Are the executioners in the US even medically trained? It always reads like they let some random guy stick a needle in their arms and wait for whatever result comes up.
North Korean live feeding to dogs sounds more humane than the current US model.

There's a lot of privatized prisons in the US where they're ran as cheaply as possible to generate profit.

You can jail people who cimmit crime. But you're clearly overdoing it

What idiot told you that?

I thank God every day I wasn't born in *merica

>Are the executioners in the US even medically trained? It always reads like they let some random guy stick a needle in their arms and wait for whatever result comes up.
This is pretty much what happens actually.

Its not very hard to stick a needle in an arm. Not much training needed.

yeah i became an anesthetist just last week after i showed the hospital i can stick a needle in some pork belly it's really not hard

>Death by firing squad should become the norm.
There was one not too long ago, I think it was in Utah?

>private businesses lobbied the government to launch it so that they could get a large pool of nearly free labor
We are reaching levels of class consciousness that shouldn't even be possible!

>Are the executioners in the US even medically trained?
Yes. They're doctors with medical degrees. Most states only have one executioner because executions aren't very common - even Texas, the state with the most executions, has only executed about 13 people a year on average since 1976 and that number continues to decline.

The reason lethal injections have been going wrong recently is because the chemicals used to carry it out are sourced from a European company that's recently taken a hard stance against capital punishment.

Corporations hold too much influence here.

>North Korean live feeding to dogs sounds more humane than the current US model.

you know i recall i have read an article how north korea executed people with "anti-aircraft gun", they meant a heavy, at least 50 cal, machine-gun of some kind, possibly multi-barelled. they called it cruel and inhuman, but imo it's an easier death than nearly everything which most of the civilized world uses - electric chair, hanging, lethal injection, even the conventional fire squad, a heavy machine-gun is probably messy but it's like an instant evaporation

I don't understand why they don't just put people under anesthesia and then shoot them.

Is the Sg govt doing anything to free your popular activist Amos Yee from burger prison?

why do you believe bullshit some anonymous jackass told you on Sup Forums?

only YOU know the ultimate truth. please tell us how 75% of prison population is getting raped. you watch too much tv, faggot

Doesn't allow for muh vengeance, doesn't allow for victims' families to exact revenge, doesn't generate as many clicks as "Florida man jerks and gurgles for 3 hours in 'botched' execution"

i would gladly botch your execution, you liberal cunt. death penalty is the right thing to do and these "botched" executions are extremely rare

Where did I ever say it wasn't the right thing to do? The only reasons not to put somebody under before executing them are the reasons I mentioned in my post, and that it would blur the line between execution and euthanasia.

>i would gladly botch your execution, you liberal cunt
only a lefty painfully bad at LARPing would say this

then what are all of you faggots bitching about in this thread? it is supposed to be painful for the sake of retaliation and also as a message to future offenders (not that it will deter them but still). let europoors kiss their murderers' asses.

>it is supposed to be painful for the sake of retaliation and also as a message to future offenders (not that it will deter them but still)

Assuming you're actually being serious:
>it is supposed to be painful for the sake of retaliation
This is not an objective way to carry out an execution. If execution is justice, justice is supposed to be blind, right?
>also as a message to future offenders (not that it will deter them but still)
So at first you go all in with the deterrence meme, then readily acknowledge that that doesn't even work. What is even the point of sending that message, then?

Same but here it’s HIV and toxoplasmosis.

cause the faggots who got jailed got what deserves it

murifatso we dont get the number of murders you niggers have.

Most people don't grasp the prison industrial complex and what it does, and those who do tend to be the "Good, they're criminals" type who think prison is for punishment and prisoner rehabilitation doesn't matter.

> but imo it's an easier death than nearly everything which most of the civilized world uses

>Civilized world
>Death penalty

lol

russia is cucked by europe we don't have death penalty too since mid 90ss