In your international opinion, who is more prone to terrorism: Muslim men, or white Americans?

In your international opinion, who is more prone to terrorism: Muslim men, or white Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O2Fm26GgIec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wh*tes obviously. they are fueled by violence

Muslims. Period.

Muslims.

It increased like 900% after wh*Tes chimped out

Muslims. Death to Islam.

White american manchildren. Too much anime

drumf supporters are the most violent group in America

Nope. Your full of shit.

Picture related fuckers.

Dumb shits.

I never mentioned race, dumbshit

Wh*Te subhumans killed jesus

JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA

Stop being butthurt, you are honorary white. Turks are the only people on earth who are as evil as white people, it's pretty respectable

And you stop too. Don't fight it guys. Embrace it.

It's true, we whites are violent and evil and cruel. Everyday our bombs kill thousands of palestinian children and quite frankly i masturbate to the thought of it.
We genocided more than everybody, muslims are close 2nd but not actually on our level.
Yes we are evil.
Yes we will chimp out.
Not at random like shitskins though, it will be organized, cold, slow, unfeeling and methodical. Because we are cold blooded, we are like machines, we have no feelings and no regard for human life, we will pile up the bodies of shitskins in mass graves while singing heili heilo and eating toasts of white bread with mayonnaise laughing at you fucking subhumans.
We are the white devil, we will re-enslave the niggers, re-colonize the algeria, and re-open the kibbutz.
Heil Hitler.

only white american manchildren and ISIS terrorist drive cars into people.

>France waves the white flag again

shut up or we stop pretending you are white

Holy shit that was autistic. Don't post your masturbation stories here, Pierre.

t. increasingly nervous man

>"the race war will come any day now, g-guys!"

Yesterday we elect Trump
Today we run you over
Tomorrow we renovate Auschwitz

youtu.be/O2Fm26GgIec
WHITE SHARIA NOW
WHITE SHARIA NOW
WHITE SHARIA NOW

i saw exact same car this weekend in my hood, even a similar color. made me nervous. never underestimate copycats. it is called CHARGER for a reason.

H'white murrican manchildren are less of a threat than niggers and muzzies.

Niggers. Always niggers.

Kill all americans and see how long islamic terrorism lasts.

Islamic terror will stop when american terror stops in arab land.

they are becoming a threat since trump came into offce. when was the last time a terrorist drove a car into a crowd in the us? this is a first! and who? WHITE PEOPLE. this jihadist manchild was clearly influenced by european shitskins.

>American hours
>international opinion
Might as well shut this board down for the night.

come kill us, portuniggers. i will introduce you to my guns. and then run you over with my dodge charger. no, first run you over then shoot your portunigger ass.

cry more, faggot. why are you even awake? are you a neet?

Come for us you gay cunts. We will gladly behead all americans who set their disgusting imperialist feet in our motherland.

9/11 best day of my life desu

Muslim men

White americans

"""White"""" """american""

Wrong.