Why do black people not like contraception?

Why do black people not like contraception?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kja1BDLg6lc?t=48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

foresight in relation to breeding is not required on a continent on which plants grow year round

Is Africa really that fertile?

Also, if it's related to food availability, then why don't white people reproduce the way blacks do?

Its a natural genetic defense to produce as much as possible for people with low IQs.

You see, a single white person who has a higher IQ has the potential to change the world. A white man looks at the world and decides how he wants it or how it can be better.

A nigger looks at the world and tries to figure out what is has to offer to him.

Niggers can only succeed by numbers. Thats why they produce so much. Also, you have to figure that little blood flow to the brain is compensated by blood flowing to the dick.

Its a fact, that when your body figures out that your a stupid fucking nigger, the natural defense is to produce.

Contraception requires foresight and that is an utterly alien concept to the common nigger.

A nigger is only concerned with satisfying immediate, base desires.
They are not cognitively advanced enough to perform the kind of abstract thinking necessary to realize how birth control might come in handy.

That and mo babies means mo money from da man.

Actually black people (at least in the US) do like contraceptive in the form of abortions. I think I read a statistic that said that about 1/3 of black pregnancies end in abortion, leading to the conspiracy theory of "black genocide". The population of blacks in the US are actually going down while Hispanics are going up.

The question should be more directed towards while Hispanics don't use contraceptive.

high time preference
inability to look into the future

I'm a pharmacist. Black people are fucking retarded (as you all know) but it's especially true when it comes to medication compliance. THEY DON'T TAKE THEIR FUCKING MEDS. We spend untold sums of money on these niggers to get them essentially free healthcare, free appointments, free medicine, etc and they don't even have the foresight to take any of it. And then they get COPD excerbations and heart attacks and strokes and diabetic complications and clog up the emergency rooms and hospitals, wasting precious resources on their dumb asses

All because they won't take their fucking pills. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink

When I think of contraception, I dont think of abortion, I think of birth control and condoms like every other normal person in the world.

You just critically theorized abortion is a form of contraceptive. Technically it's not, since contraception prevents pregnancy, you dunce. Abortion gets rid of the result from not using contraception in the first place.

Youre right about niggers and abortions, though. They do abort the most people. Black Lives Dont Matter, I guess.

Niggas holding a bunch of gibs me dat checks

Low IQ spics reproduce massively.

A normal defensive measure by low IQ subhumans.

Quality vs quantity

>Actually black people (at least in the US) do like contraceptive in the form of abortions

The idea of taking a pill everyday in order to prevent an unwanted occurrence in the future requires the kind of abstract thinking that is utterly beyond the average nigger.

They exist in the here and now only. They simply can't understand how actions affect the future.

Black birth rate is 2.1, exactly the replacement rate.
Hispanic birth rate is 2.4 a quite healthy birthrate.
Just what level of emascuated, testosteroneless cucks must whites be to consider these birth rates over-the-top, breeding-like-rabbits savage behaviour.

Look at the pregnancy rate not the birthrate Cucka Rica.

Nigger females get knocked up constantly. They just abort most of their hellspawn thankfully.

Because they can't pronounce it.

Because they win welfare checks for each niglet they pop out

>People who get pregnant at double the rate of whites abort at double the rate of whites
Whoa, whoa, slow down, Sherlock.

Ding ding ding
We have a winner here!

Is this true for all races or just blacks? Do whites get welfare for having kids?

>bucz they get it on the other end of life

Nice meme. The problem is that historical birth rates don't support it. White birth rates have declined because of industrialization and overpopulation.

You can get more welfare if you pop out more babies.
Babies = more Gibbs for menthols and malt liquor.

Everyone else pays for theirs.

millions of dollars a year in welfare

All because of this one woman

Cuckolicism!!!

Beaners fear the Pope Chancla!

youtu.be/Kja1BDLg6lc?t=48

Yes all races are qualified to receive benefits with a large number of children. However, niggers take advantage of it the most. Its a way of life for them.

Idk about other states, but I know that black women serve as a tax credit for a lot of private companies down here.

Holy fucking shit......i mean, holy fucking shit.