Is 8 Mile a good movie?

Is 8 Mile a good movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWveXdj6oZU&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=JFIGoB7rK70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. You don't have to like rap to like the film. It's similiar to Rocky with its themes and plot, but the characters are less likeable (though it's also less of a romance), but seem more realistic. Those are people with flaws, living in the ghetto.
I suppose that all this shit can look very stereotypical, and it probably is. I don't know how it is compared to "Boyz n the Hood" or Spike Lee movies. Maybe it looks pale in comparision to them.

Nah it was shit and Eminem sucks. Sup Forums tier movie

Yes
0/10

faggot tier trash

>mad little cuck upset that the superior music genre has an award winning movie

>"""music"""
>le moms spaghetti xD

Cool argument bro :^)

>white rappers

>Underdog story where the main character comes to terms with the fact he has goofy ass friends in the ghetto, tells off all the "gangsta" faggots, and tells his cheating girlfriend to go fuck herself before leaving them all behind to actually go do something with his life

Yeah, it's alright.

>blacks create rap
>get btfo by a skinny white manlet

literally cannot make this shit up

Eh? He still works shift, nothing changed. The ending was him not doing what he loves (rapping) because he has responsibilities (his sister), thus tries to live a normal life for him and probably her.
>tells his gf to fuck herself
Yeah, but now they're being friends again as the middle fingers suggested.

I really enjoyed the part where his girl got blacked.

i liked it. i always enjoy watching the last battles.

>rap god rap god
lolno

LOOK

IF YOU HAD

ONE SHOT

I bet you unironically listen to young thug and kanye

ONE OPPORTUNITY

WOULD YOU CAPTURE IT?

Yes. It is kinographia.

Fuck off retard.

I bet you unironically watch wrestling

I went to see it in theaters and a black girl up front started yelling and all the black people in the audience started yelling at her and she stood up and screamed at everyone and they screamed back and someone through a full soda at her, then the lights came on and they kicked us all out.

I am white.

*threw

I also saw The Original Kings of Comedy in a theater full of black people and that was tons of fun. Just gotta see the right movie with them I guess.

Wu-Tang Clan aint nothin to fuck with. Who are the other two you mentioned? Some no named hacks?

Yeah it was a surprisingly good movie and Marshall can actually act. I used to wonder why he didn't take up more acting roles but I guess he doesn't need the money

>tfw you live on 9 mile

without me is eminem's best hit

Eminem is the greatest rapper of all time, if you disagree your probably a butthurt niggerlover

Trips confirm

Em is based

ITT: butthurt niggers

Yeah, it said some good things.

Eminem tries to make it by doing standard thug rap battle lyrics about the other guy being a punk, etc, and it's good, but when he gets awesome is when he acknowledges that he's a white trashy bum and his friends are a bit crap. He takes down the other guy by explaining that the gangster bravura of him and his little gang is bullshit, he's a privileged kid who went to private school.

It fucks with the ideas of guns and disses, ho's and bling that people assume about the rap scene.

And although Eminem is playing himself, essentially - he manages to do it pretty well, at least.

Is Brittany Murphy the best hard-living-and-flawed-White-man's girlfriend in acting history and forever more?

Is there anything more pathetic than wiggers?

where's your millions of dollars and platinum records?

Weeaboos

>where's your millions of dollars
Once my parents die, on my and my brother's bank accounts

>and platinum records?
I'm not a musician, and neither is Wiggernem.

Kek confirms, praise

Such an achievement. I bet you'll still have to pay for sex.

>you will never experience seeing 8 mile in a packed theatre on a friday night after drinking and smoking weed in the parking lot before it starts, and have the entire theatre erupt during Eminems freestyles

feel sorry for millennials to be honest

As long as it's sex, you cuck you.

I enjoyed it but it's nothing special really. Basically Rocky with nigs and hip-hop. Marshall is fine but his role wasn't really all that hard.

MOMS SPAGHETTI

Only if you like rap.
In which case you should kill yourself after watching it.

I knew it. Shame.

When will Eminem make a horror kino?

He can name every killer in chronological order, the car they used, where the bodies were burried, what gun and what knife.

He wrote all the raps everyone did, most the script, did the soundtrack, was the star, and directed it.

okay, I rarely post in these stupid threads because this board is autistic cancer, and invalids like you just shout out whatever inane drivel comes into their head as if their opinion is paramount.
You could have argued that rap is an genre that cannot be associated with music. You could say that, if its what you honestly believed. But you'd be wrong.
And citing fucking Lose Yourself as an example of a bad rap song was, again, incorrect. Its the same as pointing to the moonlanding and saying "Manned flight will never work".
Listen to that opening verse. If you know how to do it, hold a pen in your hand, and write down all the words that rhyme with each other. Its not just every third or fourth. It is literally. every. one. Every syllable bounces and rhymes amazingly off another two or three lines. Saying "Moms spaghetti" to prove rap isn't music is like pointing to a swimming cap and asking it to swim the channel. Its part of a unit.
Before I came to this board, I thought all opinions were valid. Fuck.

is this a pasta

lmao is this real life

i am deathly serious fuckers

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DONALD TRUMP DAS RIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEE

>someone through
>I am white

Nice try, Jamal

what do you mean every word rhymes?

This board is +18.

Don't worry bro, I got your back. I think it takes a deeper understanding of rap lyricism to know what it is that actually makes Lose Yourself a good song. Actually coming up with rhymes is tough. I'm a rapper and I've been doing this for years. Eminem being one of my main inspirations.

This is actually something I wrote recently:

"Maybe making music is stupid. I don't know if I can do it.
Man, I knew it. I had a chance and I blew it,
But I'm fluent in the language of rap. So why stop now?
This is a dangerous path that I walk down."

>I'm a rapper

KEK

dubs confirm eminem greatest rapper

I heard he also sat in on most of the casting and would only hire people who had a legitimate ghetto vibe to them, that's why there are no big name actors despite studio pushing for more recognisable names, em was worried it would shit up the realism of the movie

kill you're self

j-roc > eminem

You know what i sayin?

TOP KEK

BLACKEDkino

It's wiggerkino.

are all wiggers non-meme cuckolds?

Ayo, this is the keeper of hip hop jewels on Sup Forums.

Watch this video starting at 06:04 to see a deconstruction of Lose Yourself''s first verse: youtube.com/watch?v=QWveXdj6oZU&t=9s

I also invite anyone who has a passing interest in hip hop or rhyming techniques and flows to watch the video.

Be woke bruh.

Ghost.

eminem is garbage for edgy white 15 years old kids who are a slipknot fanfiction away from shooting their school up.
oh wait, that's exactly Sup Forums main audience. no wonder you wannabe nazi reddit0rs love that fucking faggot.

Rhyming is literally what plebs think poetry is.

>muh mommies and daddies money

right, you've never achieved anything, also check your privilege.

oh yeah, what do you listen to user? tame impala? chvrches? death metal?

>yfw the best artist if a whole genre is white dude from detroit

sorry nigas lol

youtube.com/watch?v=JFIGoB7rK70

Brittany Murphy ;_;

moms 'ghetti

hello 2002

how many trenchcoats do you own?

why, are you looking one for your school shooting or something

>the story of a white man who tries and tries and eventually becomes better then the black guys
wow what a story

BTFO

I watched for the first time well after I stopped listening to rap music and thought it was surprisingly pretty good.

under those circumstances you couldn't have

you cry on user board
bitch and whine