Stop it

Stop it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqcyc-j5dTI
youtu.be/cclWC6XyXHk
youtu.be/aybkOUqcxdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this one meme is bad but all other memes are good!

Stop it

Is this meme kino?

I remember when kino meant "stupid shitty movies that we ironically call masterpieces"

Then BvS capeshitters thought we weren't being ironic

"Kino" is a kino meme it's just that profound.

Kino
Capekino
Animekino
Comfykino
Kinotopia
Kinolover

Add more kino kino kinoanons

Stop using "KINO"

Cuckino
Blackino

kinopost

Kinocore

You're not taking Kino away from us you inbred yankee

this. I feel like it was slipping a bit before that time though.

I always wondered if German Sup Forums was different.

Dont mind me just watching my kinos

all memes are bad, but forced Sup Forums memes are the worst

>What did he mean by this
>For you
>Dishonest kino

Kino

All memes are forced

>wanting to stop kino

reddit

I prefer baroque cinematique myself.

Kino is for the plebs of the intellectuals you understand.

>kinotopia
THE comfiest dino movie

>literally anything i don't like is reddit
you know how many memes they have and force down your fucking throat on reddit
you might actually like it over there

Yes, exactly. The shitfest that is killing neo/tv/ uses that """"term"""".

>capeshit lovers
>weebshit lovers
>people who use "comfy" to mask their shitty taste

I think that this point "kino" has gone from being a meme to now being a part of the board's vocabulary just like "cuck" and "kek"

Kino is here to stay

Have you got kinofever yet?

Kinophilia desu

It just means good movie.

Should've been a tv series in my opinion, desu.

Although the brothers feel too much like Supernatural.

cuck is stupid too you fucking neanderthal memelord

You're an unpleasant shit.

baka blow me senpai

Wrong. The use of "kino" on this board predates BvS.. It was first used to refer to Michael Mann's Blackhat, a film which places extreme emphasis on visuals over and above the story, as with most Michael Mann films. It was adopted ironically by dipshits like you but the term has a specific use to refer to a specific thing, a visually gripping film with good cinematography. Its use now is more in line with its original use. Go drink your irony coolaid elsewhere, faggot. h3h3productions and Reddit Letter Media aren't welcome.

>Dinotopia - 2002
>Supernatural - 2005

anyone else noticed there was far less gore and blacked spam before "kino"?

it may be a coincidence but I kinda think it is not.

Keep dreaming plebbitor

K I N O P L E X
I N O P L E X
N O P L E X
O P L E X
P L E X
L E X
E X
X

You, on the other hand, are a degenerate that couldn't stick to his containment board.

This IS my containment board

sth desu senpai senpaitachi famalam cuck fampie kys

but it's literally the word for cinema in my language

>кинo

>Oslo kino
Cute
This is were I watch my kinos

>BLACKEDspammer always uses the word "kino" in his thread
>posts shots of BLACKED's cinematographical masterpieces
>could the BLACKEDspammer possible, just possibly, be a faggot memelord?
back in the bunker, tinfoil hatter.

NOT ANYMORE

a bit rude desu but ok

Actually you fucking plebeian mong, cunt

Blackhat was the whole vulgar autism stuff

Why does it have to be 'a meme'? Why can't kino be a cultural word that is unique to Sup Forums? If someone calls a movie kino IRL you know they post here and that is pretty cool.

It just means a particularly great film.

>cuckino

>being a part of the board's vocabulary just like "cuck"

Good job missing the point, retard faggot

Wrong, you stupid idiot.

Kinophilia was here way before that

shitskin south americans are the ones behind the "kino" spam

every single shitty meme spammed on here is spammed by shitskins

Kino: The triggering of Sup Forums

I'll fucking kill you, you piece of pleb scum. Then you can Momsen can be in hell together

I prefer kino in our board culture rather than cuck or pleb.

>people usually visit boards that their hobbies are about
>if you watch anime and play video games and cook for yourself, you probably visit Sup Forums and its spawns, Sup Forums and its spawns, and /ck/
>since practically everyone that uses internet watches films or tv shows at some point in their lives, they think they belong here
>board subsequently goes to shit due to aforementioned fucknuts like ruin everything they touch just to feel like they belong

This is NOT your containment board. You're either a pol/tard or Sup Forumsmblr that just couldn't shut the fuck up.

Fuck off Cunt, no one likes you

Reddit and Twitter shitskins ruined this word and now Sup Forums is complete shit
Prove me wrong
Pro tip: you can't

Never.

>kinolover
kinolosophy

This is the worst thread I have ever seen.

Sup Forums is the worst place on the internet, absolutely pathetic

Mo\/ies are the real redpill.

Was it worstkino?

Someone cant handle their kino

FOR YOU

No, seriously, stop saying 'Kino'

Sup Forums is Sup Forums kino desu

These are now called "Kultura"

Sup Forums is reddit kino which is why you like it so much. If people like cunt and all his other goons were still running the board you'd be on /qa/ crying for a mod Crack down

Kino is pure audio-visual flow, kinetic: movement, film as music ie based around tempo, intuitive and sensitive visual storytelling, rather than filmed theater or possessing didactic pretenses

It goes back to the abstract nature of silent cinéma, genres may vary, it can be arthouse poetry like Malick, experimental autism like Brakhage, genre potboiler like Mann or even mass blockbuster like Miller

Other various examples: Buster Keaton, Robert Bresson, Andrei Tarkovsky, Sergio Leone, NW Refn, even JL Godard

Criticisms of kino you'll often hear is 'it didn't even have a script!' 'it didn't have a story!'

Hope that helps

>Jean-Luc Godard, I respect him a lot for how he sees things and approaches filmmaking... Some of the things in his films are admirable, however I cannot consider him a complete filmmaker. What he does isn't cinema. He uses cinema. It's like Ingmar Bergman, who uses cinema to create literature. Godard uses cinema to paint with music. (…) He is the filmmaker I feel the closest to today. Godard's work intersects with mine. We share a common trait. Everything we do relies on inherently cinematic writing. We only express ourselves through images and sounds.
- Sergio Leone

>This new experimentation work by Kino-Eye is directed towards the creation of an authentically international absolute language of cinema – ABSOLUTE KINOGRAPHY – on the basis of its complete separation from the language of theatre and literature."
- D. Vertov, 1929

At least BRAAAAAAP hasnt become meme kino

yet

meant to quote

n o

>bullying

stop it

"Kino" is the fucking embodiememt of nu-Sup Forums reddit refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqcyc-j5dTI

No. It doesn't mean anything anymore. It used to be used sparingly and ironically until spastics like you took it seriously and ran with it.

FOUR MORE YEARS

SHITSKINOS

Is this kinobait?

Oh look reddit trying to tell us what to do

>that quote

was it threadkino?

I'm taking a movie class this semester and my professor started by asking what the difference between movies and films were, and I really wanted to say something about kinos.

tfw wrestlekino was invented this year

youtu.be/cclWC6XyXHk

It was a tv series, they made one with different actors that followed the same characters for one season, was pretty shitty compared to the miniseries.

kinotography

Pure kino youtu.be/aybkOUqcxdg

>It just means good movie.

You idiots think Interstellar is a good movie.

Fuck off reddit

Plebkino

t. this meme

No. You can't stop me from meme'ing , you can't stop the future.

The only people who would hate a term like kino must be those who are insecure about their tastes.

Is Sup Forums truly the worst board for memes?
disregarding all the lower activity boards of course
is this really the best Sup Forums has to offer?

I still don't know what Kino means.... At first, I was like, is this another word for "Flim tries hard to be deep, but fails".... But then, it changed and it seemed Kino = good. Now, I don't even know WTF kino ever meant or means today. Then you newfags put words infront of it, Capekino? I still don't know what capeshit is, is Capekino the opposite of capeshit, or is it the same as capeshit? So ya, I agree with poster. Stop using "Kino", use your fucking words you should have learned to properly describe Television and Film.

No

who's that guy?

I'll take "things that never happened" for 500, Alex