Trump stumped

It's over guys

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BTFO

I'd say see again in 8 years but by that time Shillary has turned the internet into something truly horrifying.

Really made me think

That's the last straw, I'm voting for Cruz

>you can't just run a general election campaign off trump pepes
BAAAHAHAHAH
SO much for your precious KEK god, first #remain and next Hillary.
The Year of Shame for Sup Forums begins!

always knew that trump guy was up to no good baka

Ron Paul warned us about Trump

There's still 137 days left. Anything can happen.

Also, Trump vs Hillary polls aren't really a good source. Post polls that include Jill and Gary.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

Plus, Trump has been doing fine in the state polls.

The left wing is dying though.

More current polls (it should be in the paid-poster weekly email)

Charge your fucking phone retard

>There's still 137 days left.

His fund raising is in the shiter. You do know elections are literally won by who spends the most?

subverters will be saged and reported.

>There's still 137 days left. Anything can happen

Yeah, anything can happen like Hillary expanding her led.

he's not gonna win the female vote and more females vote than men. so right off you're in trouble.

obviously he isn't going to win non-whites either

he also won't win white males with a college education or higher

what you're left with is a lot of losing

>Trump's polling goes down to the 30s
>GOP stages revolt and takes the nominee from him because he's a fucking disaster.

I could see this happening.

Can someone explain to me again why pools like those where they just phone 1000 people/are online pools matter?

Law of thermodynamics

Trump is in his cooling phase steadily warming up

Mix that with our chaos magic, collective law of attraction and the theory of relativity.

Mix that with all the Murphy's Law surrounding Hillarys camp

Throw in the fact all of Hillarys supporters are retarded, as you can tell from any single one of her crowds. Mild autism and fetal alcohol syndrome runs rampant amongst Hillary supporters

Mix that with people slowly and steadily waking up to Hillarys bullshit which can only increase exponentially through the summer months

I just confirmed Trumps win down to a science

Yeah bro that's why Jeb won the republican nomina-

Wait a second

Why are general election voters so dumb?

>Yeah bro that's why Jeb won the republican nomina-

100 million from Sheldon Adelson.

Fuck this shit. The GOP better revolt and kick this fucking moron out on his ass. We can't afford Hillary choosing Supreme Court justices and running this country for 4-8 years.

If the GOP had put anyone else up this would be an easy win. But for SOME reason people actually voted for the one candidate that Hillary could beat.

This shit has me wondering if this all really is rigged.

Can't wait for him to win the nomination in July and 8 years of Hillary! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You have to learn a lot burgerbro.
Here in Austria voting FPÖ is considered evil and Nazi in the public.
Nobody admits to vote them because they don´t want to get attacked every day.
Not in the polls not in public.
FPÖ have always had +10~15% in the elections.

my stupid redneck friends all bet me he'd win. I'm going to be making 400 dollars when she wins, not that it will help offset the costs when she raises my fucking taxes

This has been obvious from the start. You can't win anything with people committed to conservatism because they won't kill for what they believe. They simper and scurry off, bargaining, debating, procrastinating to hold onto what money they can.

You have to kill to win. You have to physically murder. That's what the left does to you when they overrun your towns and cities with foreign non-Whites. That's what the left does to you when they freeze you out of all government jobs. That's what the left does to you when they construct and entire media and academic infrastructure against you.

They kill you. They murder you. And all you do is complain and ask for someone else to stick up for you. Just start killing teachers. Just start killing police officers. Just start killing elected officials. Just start killing federal employees. Just start killing non-Whites.

If you aren't willing to do that, don't cry about losing. You can't win an election. It's not possible.

they don't, these polls are skewed in favor of democrats the vast majority of the time. look up the actual polling data and you'll see through the bullshit

Americans so retarded they'll elect someone who is clearly guilty of violating security protocols while serving as the highest ranking diplomat in the US government.

I can't really say shit though, my countrymen also elected a feminist jew.

unskewing the polls I see

great image

They aren't retarded. They are corrupt and the country is nowhere near 60% White. It's more like 30.

And the dog sex thing.

you are not a one man army and your "armed occupation" will be over because the government kills to win as well. the only thing you can do to win is vote.

Benis

>implying your fatty burger ass would kill anyone

You have to get off the couch first fattie.

crooked hillary can still only consider herself the presumptive nominee, there is a month til the superdelegates vote.

trump's attacks are exactly the things BERNIE talked about (taking big money donations from foreigners) and now all she says is trump is a liar (these are same arguments other GOP candidates tried to make). he will continue to attack on those points because she keeps talking around those issues.

clinton has always had trouble gaining support in polling, lets see how well she does against trump.

She's one of the worst public speakers I've seen. It's incredible how propped up she is by this rigged system. So many weaknesses and terrible qualities.

HOw exactly is it dying?

wow, this rly maeks me tink