I just got my DNA results back. Before you say anything, I'm more Scandinavian/Viking than african...

I just got my DNA results back. Before you say anything, I'm more Scandinavian/Viking than african. Could I comfortably claim to be White, or are my genes far too defiled?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a mestizo.

>I'm more Scandinavian/Viking than african
t. average American

so this is basically you?

Que?

I mean, um, what?

Fucking spics think they're white.

You're a mix between Spanish and Amerindian. A mestizo. Mestizos have different degrees of mixing.

But I was a conquistador!

It's actually Castizo, which is 75% Spanish.

>he thinks autosomal DNA tests are accurate

The Spanish caste system has no relevance to America. You have nothing in common with Anglo American whites. Mestizo is your heritage.

>

Sure paco, whatever u say

Average American detected.

The greatest Empire the world has ever seen is my heritage.

>Ashkenazi
>Iberian

>I'm more Scandinavian/Viking than african
You are a fucking nigger go away.

Haha, you are black!

Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm an average American! YESSSS!

Nigger.

Naah, typ mexican, nothing to see here

fuck off merkel

>3.1% unassigned
You didn't clean your mouth before spitting, didn't you?

>t. Cletus Leonardo O'McFinnegan from Italy

That would be the British Empire.

Castizo with some ashkenazi blood.

You man an empire that was brought to its knees by an anorexic poo in loo?

Kek

I used the Nat Geographic DNA test and I have my doubts about the accuracy of these types (x% southern European, etc.) of genetic tests.

For example, it said that I had no Scandinavian or Central European DNA even though most of my family are German and Swedish and that I was 25% Southern European even though no one in my family was from there. At least it said that I didn't have any black.

Shouldn't it be Sephardic, Paco?

You ain't white paco. I'm 0.2% nigger and I don't even consider myself white.

Ahhh a pure-blooded Irish European...
Feels good man....
I love being able to say "I'm Irish" and having a clear identity, it guides me to success in life.
If your a Euromutt what is your identity? What are you? Your a mutt, your nothing, literally the lowest form of life.
What can you take pride in, who are you? An English-German-Norwegian-Irish-French? How does that even work?

Will we be spared on the Day of the Rope? It's not fair!

>1% jude
into the oven it goes

Sandnigger.

>1.0% ashkenazi

not white

Any trace regions are within the margin of error.
The range of that region encompasses zero and it is 0, I have a family tree.

It should be. But the test don't say that.

Anyone knows how they know from where are your genes and how reliable are?

Nice try Omar

muh mestizo breski
how white is your skin?

Is this the thread where we post our dna results and make fun of others?

Bully me.

I think they focus on deep ancestry

Move out of your crumbling nigger country and marry a nice white girl, then have kids that are 7% white, totally acceptable.

Yeah, a pure blooded fuck up. How are your teeth? Being pure blooded for thousands of years is not that good. Fucking incest. Mixing between other whites is good.
Just look at all those incest ashkenazi

*7% non-white

Another castizo.

teeth are perfect, I have often been complimented on my handsome looks. Have excellent hair also, very good runner.
Ancestors are from diverse parts of Ireland so not inbred.

Incest was an economic means and a cultural means for the jews. Don't be silly phamalam.

t. superior jobless neet

Cuckinho!

i'd rather be an english/german/dutch/scot combo than 90%+ Irish tbqh. what did your country ever accomplish? have you ever produced a truly great man in all of history?

your country's IQ is lower than Armenia's.

8/10 g1

>Iberian

T. Alberto barberosa

Well our gdp is one of the highest in the world despite this low iq so something must be awry.
Yes I do concede that Ireland really has no great people I would name all the writers but I am pretty sure 99% of them are Anglo "Irish"

these test are very inaccurate and basically just a scam.

>southern Europe
>viking
kk

Spaniards are already castizos. Pre historic near east invasion, Carthage intermixing, Moor occupation

Considering I'm a beaner those are Iberian genes are most likely Andalusian.

>ridiculous assertion based on 0 evidence

I bet you found out that your dad got cucked and you refuse to believe it

>Could I comfortably claim to be White, or are my genes far too defiled?

Lol mate this is Sup Forums you're talking about. Last time I saw one of these threads people were being classed as black because they had 0.5% Ashkenazi or a couple % Irish/Slav/South European.

I'm not sure how accurate FTDNA 2bf

WE

that

Which is the most accurate gene testing company for public use?

What's your haplogroup OP?

A mirror.

t. Shlomo Barbosa

I'm honestly not sure

The only tests that are consistent are the newer tests from Eurogenes and Dodecade on Gedmatch but you need you raw data for that anyway and they tell you more about general deep ancestry which is kinda uninteresting, especially for amerimutts

23andme doesn't trace ancestry that far back.

how far back then

Triple dubs.
Noice.

Around the 15th century.

>JFK
>Ronald Reagan
>Robert Boyle-father of chemistry
>James Joyce
>Samuel Beckett
>the KKK
And many more

Ireland is ranked 11th in the world with Nobel laureates per capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita

Made America great in the first place during the guilded age.

22 U.S. Presidents claim Irish heritage.

The English also repeatedly attempted to wipe out the Irish yet never succeded, and you almost NEVER see the Irish pull >muh-famine like the jews with the holocaust

Yeah, the Irish weren't the most influential people in Europe, but they did pretty good considering their circumstances. I would rather be 100% purebred Irish than a mutt of a bunch of different ethnicities, that's for sure.

I know one. It's not that common but it's cheap and easy. The first thing you do is clenching your fist, and then you stick it in the ass.

Looks like one of your ancestors got cucked m8 , sucks to suck

> 1% Ashkenazi
Gass the kike!!!

>got my DNA tested for free at Uni
>100% Celtic with the only non North-Western Europe DNA being from Celt-Iberia during the Bronze Age
feels good man

Politics is more important than science. The test is a fraud. Everyone who takes the test is shown to have African blood. 100% of tests will show African DNA. The test is rigged so any error or DNA tainting is reported, by default, as African. Ignore the obvious political bullshit/

Celtic is not an ethnicity, it's a culture.

FTDNA looks at deep ancestry, it's neolithic genes that's why it doesnt resemble the other tests as much

That's only if you set it on speculative

bs, that thing is too expensive here

is there some specific reason why americans always keep droning about muh heritage?

>Trusting a test that puts der Juden as Europeans
Good Goy.

>OP

Welcome to this wonderful world of being a moor rape baby. You're not white, you're not a nigger or a sandnigger, you're nothing.