Eventual /trb/

Previous Thread: >FM18 info:
fmscout.com/a-what-we-know-about-football-manager-2018.html

>Facepack (scroll down for torrent):
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm17-logos.html

>Hairpack
fmscout.com/a-debski-newgen-hairstyles-fm17.html

>Pastebin: FAQ, guides and extras
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database 2015
pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
>2016
pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Can't quit the drug edition

Which for HoYD

first for we did it.

>it's a "5 composure, 6 decisions man sprays ball around like a retard but is still your only reliable defender" episode

nice formation
right for coaching, left if you want good regens that'll leave for a bigger club first chance they get

Well,we might be able to get third place in this group.

[spoiler]as a fan it's also nice to play bayern[/spoiler]

less risky passes m8

he's always had that setting
he does it even when we're playing low-tempo, short passing, disciplined, retain possession, no counterattacking, no targetman, with 2 DMs in front of him and a fullback beside him
he's just retarded

set gk to distribute to a fullback, maybe it will help a bit?

worth a try actually. thanks

well it might not be better, but at least it's different

What would a good midfield be for a lower league side with shit M(C)s? I've been using a DLP(s) and a BBM in front of a DM(d). The DM works well but the others are awful.

Regardless of their ability, is there any way to make them work?

I don't understand how does this happen to you, even in 16/17 season with Legia when I was probably at a level much shittier than yours all my players except CWBs and AMc had >90% pass accuracy

here

Really?

Koeman is getting fired before the winter.

Four hard matches in a row, poor guy.

AND TUNGSTEN WINS ANOTHER WEEKEND

>Dan

>being surprised

>It's the 4th of January and my winger has already conceded 4 penalties this season
He also has the highest average rating in the league..

>my winger
here's your problem

HALP

Resign

holy shit

beautiful

retire

at least im setting records

(Pass) Disregarding the result, I'm pleased with your performances today.

See, thats what you get for calling them nazio. You hurt their feelings.

IT'S ALL FALLING APART

tbchwy I don't either, this is my 4th or 5th save on 17 and I usually never have trouble retaining possession even with shitty players
I do have a few relatively new players in the lineup though, and a lot of them have terrible mentals, so it'll improve over time

bruhs i miss the 2nd, 3rd and 4th because of holidays and stuff, so no point in starting now

shows how much you care about our community

yeah morzi i'm really sorry

>the slightly less rainy SPL

lets see how bad this >user database is

>being surprised

switch to contain

the right wing wins again

starting to build a small gap between top 3 and the rest, but there's definite over-reliance on which team scores the first goal from a set piece
just pointing out the obvious

anyone want this guy? free to a good home

Very much so please, thank you sir.

inside memes

lel

what is bothering you man?
i barely post in threads these days anyway

Kishna plays on the left wing you mong

talk about english dominance

Ze Serrao, Serrao
Whatever will be will be
There's always assists to see
Ze Serrao, Serrao

How the fuck did you get money for Queen's Park players.

>premiership

>supposedly hardcoded to always be amateur club

Theyre not

>mike

modded the scottish league to have higher prize money and reputation

>mike

nooo you were so close

bit of an unfair advantage there for olympiakos

Does it matter if a GK isn't match fit?

>not putting the fattest player on the team as gk no matter what

>only one promotion

There's something wrong with Norway.

I don't think so. I once played a goalie that was semi-injured in a big cup game because my back-up would have been a shitty youth keeper. He played well and we won.

Isn't 2nd division divided into four regional divisions?

>put huge domestic cup win bonuses in all my players contracts to convince them to accept slightly lower wages
>played reserve/backup players in every round
>won every round anyway
>now in the final
>opponents are in the division below
>my club is already broke

Yes, with one promotion each for the winner, but that doesn't make me any less angry.

German Regionalliga has 3 promotion spots shared between 5 divisions

ye was just about to type that out. tons of fans are angry with this because there are actually quite a few clubs with a lot of history in the regionallige (fourth league) right now, like esse for instance.

Very few of the clubs would afford the forthnightly bus fare to another part of the country if they got promoted. Alta vs. Arendal, for example would be a 2000 km drive (one way) or around 3 expensive flight changes. The fewer promoted teams, the better.

I can imagine.
Winning the league with ease only to get trolled in the playoffs three seasons in a row was the most rageworthy thing to happen to me in FM

>team accepts offer for their player
>I negotiate contract with said player
>the player ends up signing a new contract with his club
Annoys me when the AI does this, don't accept a bid then if you're just gonna be triggered to offer him a new deal

One of the teams that was vying for promotion to the first division here had to travel almost 1800 km. and they had to ask the fans to donate money to cover the cost of the journey.

In FM17, half the teams in Div 2 get relegated because of restructuring, that's also pretty harsh. Norwegian Premier division is at a bad bad enough level, so the 3rd level is really agonizing to watch.

I know absolutely no one will be surprised by this but I'm having an issue with the quality of the refereeing in La Liga.

Quite a polarizing ref.

you could always start over and pic real madrid instead

You seem to be having an issue with La Liga in general.

It's ya tick tocks la'

i wonder how fm will implement the video ref that we now have in the bundesliga

I have no idea what this means.

FM already has questionable decisions coded. Having a line show up for video refs before giving penos/reds/disallowed goals wouldn't be too hard.

I was wondering that while watching Milan - Udinese. They probably just won't implement it at all.

your tactics are shite

not

JUST

They've had three managers this year.

This fucking game Jesus christ. But I'm glad I made the move from Stockport atleast.

If the ref makes mistakes, it's almost impossible to judge just by looking at the simple ME anyway. I guess it will be just as exciting as when you have to wait for a player to walk for two minutes to the ref before being given a yellow card or a warning.
A FM17-brexit-like scenario where some leagues have a random chance of getting video refereeing or goal line technology, perhaps?

probably just show up as one line of commentary
>GOAL FOR HOPPENHEIM!!!!
>That's his first of the season!
>[your team] are claiming it was offside!
>The referee consulted with the video official and the goal stands!
and then the goal replay starts

Download a logo pack to see their pink My Little Pony club badge.

Is that the Yaw Osei that plays fro Raith IRL?

That's right. He had some solid trial games and it looks like he's going to be a great player for my team in the coming years.

Post attributes?
He usually comes on for the last 10 minutes and runs around without a clue, he bangs in the goals for the youth team though

>Media prediction

I guess it depends on what kind of level your league is at. Maybe not elite but at least he's young.

Seems about right tbf, i would've maybe expected higher flair

Do I give my best player a £26k wage hike just so he doesn't move to Marseille? If I do he'll be earning £37k more than the next player.

Thanks, Miles.

It still hurts that I missed out on this player

PFL is so comfay.

you cant say that and not post him