history.com/news/history-lists/5-myths-about-slavery
youtube.com/watch?v=_ed6BqiFxLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I find Cara attractive

MOMMY

trips put the kulak in the gulag

youtube.com/watch?v=l463-WJ6DdA

good edition

Why is a Russian communist holding a German gun?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp_7aieGEMQ

Qt from back home has her dorm in the same building as me

Reminder that monarchs are all jewish puppets

>Hey lets have this random family rule our country for eternity!
>Yeah! great idea!

I browse reddit and I'm proud of that

>CIA is a commie
hmm

probably thinks you are stalking her tbch

I don't understand it, but it's great

/adv/ seems to be alright, even with dumb stuff it still hets replies

is she close enough that you can hear her getting railed through the walls?
/adv/ is bad
It's where well meaning teen girls go to try and help NEETs with their problems by giving girl advice

>not wanting a slutty gf

I WANNA FEEL THAT BLOOD RUSHIN IN MY VEINS

This THE cheekiest little frog out there

Vive la resistance

How do we stop the alt right

youtube.com/watch?v=MiY-Rj3VA5s

>this makes the wypipo angry

Kek Scots are somethin. Took the joc pill.

Let them destroy themselves. They've already been at it with a fair amount of success.

Would post a smug wojak but I'm phoneposting

MEXICO CANADA BFFS
Why destroy monuments though, literally barbaric

even if you disagree with it, it's ridiculous to destroy history like this. We don't go around destroying Nazi cultural artifacts just because we disagreed with the regime.

because monuments have strong meaning and if people collectively don't like that meaning they're going to want to destroy them

hard to understand right? like why even blow up the swastika on top of the reichstag it's barbaric to do that.

how do i destroy something that doesn't exist?

imagine not being American

this pisses me off more than the car thing. People are replacable, history is not

if only

that is literally exactly what we did

Leftists are really mad at Rebel Media

Do any of you know what Project Euler is?
i've been working on problems all day. it's been fun

I mean there is a subtle difference from the swastica on top of the reichstag to some confederate monument IDK if you can tell. Just seems ridiculous. You can't erase history or historical context left buddy. I don't agree with you.

The qt is a close female companion
Just pretend I have a smug toad attached

>we

>t.

I'm hoping I get a chance to help tear down the andrew jackson statue nearby, will take pics and post here if it happens

American education failed you hard friend. Aside from curing smallpox this was one of the few initiatives both the USA and the USSR gladly helped each other with.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification

>comparing the nazis with the confederates
This is ridiculous, I'm a northern but the confederates are "le evil slave holders" meme needs today. A minuscule amount of them actually owned slaves and they suffered tremendous death and destruction during the war that they started because they felt they werent being properly represented.

i want to kill you

Can't wait to tear down American revolution statues.
Its coming and it will be great.

Hey watch this

AMERISHARTS

more than you want to fuck your sister?

>Denazification
How can the left claim to be the champions of free expression. the oppressed or the working class after that lmao

Be careful, hopefully americans dont show up and run over your fun

ITT: SJW apologists

business idea:
tear down all confederate statues and paraphernalia
move them to private property
charge hicks to come see them

Maybe we should just restart history?

should have decommiefied russian government in the 1930s-1940s 2bh buds

rate my breakfast

32% of white families owned slaves

history.com/news/history-lists/5-myths-about-slavery

school really failed you didn't it

YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US

Which American revolution statue do you want to see get torn down first Lincoln, Jackson or Jefferson

youtube.com/watch?v=_ed6BqiFxLE

>www.history.com

This. GSTQ.

Speaking of WWII, I hope you keep your white flags in a museum as a reminder of how cowardly frogs are

This racebaiting hate white shit is why us leafs should leaf /cum/ I don't care about American politics

>how can the left claim to be ____ after they destroyed remnants of nazi germany???? that's evil!

you're literally describing a museum

i would like to tear you down first

pretty good. bacon is slightly undercooked tho

hate this country

Healthy/10

Sweet water is the best

there was /auscan/ or something yesterday

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Find it hard to believe upwards of 30% of people owned slaves desu

Pretty easily. Does anybody left or right feel the need to hold up authoritarian ideologies they disagree with out of principle? Nobody, including Trump, weeps for nazis as far as I can tell.

that's because it's not true

then leave no one is forcing you to stay

Ok bud, everyone in the south is a Nazi. Enjoy smashing the fash and all that. I'm too drunk to argue, I just dunno how you have your south or tradition so much. It's comfy.

30% of FAMILIES

That's not true.
I am.

We are going to replace your history books with our own with true black presidents stay mad.
Stay mad white boy this is our country now and we own you.

love this country, what i dont love is the welfare niggers and illegal Hispanics

What a shitty thread

>people aren't part of families

>alaska

Slow motion is a useless cinematic effect and only hampers the viewing experience
There's not one slow motion scene that would've been worse off if it was just played at regular speed instead

And 68 percent didnt, more slaves are owned today in the entire history of the slavery in the United States and the arab slave trade was much larger as well but I dont see your vocal opposition against any of these. Lincoln was elected by less than 40 percent of the popular vote and the war was very much connected to southern pride. Many union states outright banned africans like ohio yet you only care about toppling statues and screaming profanities at whites

>www.history.com/
You think you can go around starting stupid shit like this on the internet when I'm around, bub?

K*ns*s

>these things happening outside of the US should change how we feel about our own history

oh thanks cletus

True but just coutry folk who like their confederate statues are now Nazi apparently. I'm not onboard. The liberal Americans seem to be on a cleans earth campaign to take everything down that's not with their narrative and I'm not even a nazi. You gotta admit whats now being referenced to a nazi is pretty out there.

>LeAVe nOnE iS FOrciNg yoU To STaY

retarded American

Still seems high

im dying