This will be the great powers in 2050. How does it make you feel?

This will be the great powers in 2050. How does it make you feel?

V4 is the next emerging superpower.

How many western countries do you see?

These predictions looking 20+ years into the future are always baseless and useless. Don't give them too much credibility.

I dont buy the India meme

>China
>not collapsing from debt

Please this projection is shit

Good

Neither do I. Western media pushes it in your face all the time. I suspect it's because they wish to contain China. That would make plenty of sense.

>projections being right
>ever

>implying China can keep up its' growth.

it will still grow faster than developed countries

>united caliphate still existing in 30 years

Let's see when the housing bubble bursts.

50 years ago they said russia will overtake the US, now look where they are.

as usual these doomsayers are all retarded, you don't go from learning to poo in loo to superpower.

That's just a meme

>t.Xia pingpong

good, more countries that are wealthy will improve their living standards. more advanced economies can pool their intellectual resources and make fantastic new discoveries that can benefit mankind.

Japan was projected to be a superpower during the 70s

Dont know much about Jinping except that he sentenced to death a lot of corrupted officials.
What did he do ?

it was kind of true, though japan didn't exploit its economic power nor did it actively do what a superpower is supposed to do in order to expand and maintain its sphere of influence in part due to the restrictions in military and international politics imposed after ww2 (the majority of japanese didn't really want to change the status quo). china on the other hand doesn't have such restrictions, and has the will to revive "great china" as well as the sheer population 11x larger than japan's.

Projections are fucking retarded

>japan below mexico and indonesia
I want to commit sudoku ;_;