If we do lose the Brexit vote. What will we do? Just sit there and bitch about it and forget about it in 3 months...

If we do lose the Brexit vote. What will we do? Just sit there and bitch about it and forget about it in 3 months? Or actually stand up and fight? Surely we as a nation could coup the government? We can't let our fallen soldiers die in vain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KuMsi_nE6rc
youtube.com/watch?v=G2uCNd1AVJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=KuMsi_nE6rc

Thank you Polandbro, this is brilliant

I would willingly take up arms.

inb4 v&

Actually you can't see it now but staying in the EU is good for everyone. Today is a great day... I have new faith in the UK now that they have chosen to remain in the EU.

Trolling shill get out

notice that even back then, they shoved niggers into cartoons

This is the only correct answer. We organise, regroup, then proceed to take our country back from those who betrayed her.

>78333333

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

They were blue and mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2uCNd1AVJo

Never go blue.

Vote better next time

i cant wait for the riots, im ready when you are

They look like European Union supporters and niggers that's for sure

It's time, lads.

We will lose, too many low info voters. The shooting was the point at which we lost. UKIP should increase their market share though as the cons will undergo a civil war.

How can we rally the men together and where?

Vote UKIP. The fight is never over. A storm is brewing.

If they won't let you leave the EU, then you need to crash the EU. You're not locked in there with them, they're locked in there with you. Where are the cut throat redcoats that chased rebels up and down America, put Zulus in their place, and fought a war against France for an entire century?

Surely they must be in there somewhere mixed in with the Pakistanis.

Is this woman french? I would impregnate her.... for the Queen

March on 10 Downing Street and the Palace of Westminster.

Yeah man, you can always do an armed revolution against your government.

Oh wait.....

Anyone who thinks that real significant political change is possible without violence is gravely misled.

Yeah we get it, disarmed nation.

>riots
In britain? Didnt they take all your rooty tooty point and shooties? A riot shouldnt even do anything there

nah, look at the crowd running away 0:58 there is one nigger there

>Just sit there and bitch about it and forget about it in 3 months?
Like you always do, yes
You're cucks, it's how you operate
>Surely we as a nation could coup the government?
Mate you can't own fucking cutlery even

Is she french?

If Leave loses it means the markets won't crash and we won't have two digit inflation and a bank run
Yes you will forget about it in 3 months because life will go on as usual. If it wins however, 3 months from now we will have an imploded government and a circus going on to elect the new Tory leader who will be given the task of negotiating future trade deals while not having support from his own party all the while the economy sinks deeper into the abyss as the two year deadline approaches.

Knuckle down, work and make enough money to move to a less cucked country.

The Indians didn't need arms to beat you

Hope the Queen dissolves Parliament, orders the military to assemble a firing squad and execute every pro-remain politician in the country, and then restore Parliament after the corpses are buried.

Did someone say negotiate new trade deals?

>ohno the goyim want sovereignty
>lets send one of our soldiers to kill someone that will flunk their aspirations
this was predicted, it always happens.

The arms of the Germans already beat the English.

Oh and I forgot to add. The moment we leave, France will remove the checkpoint at Calais. How quickly do you think a British government can win a vote in parliament to repeal our asylum and human rights laws? Because let me tell you they don't come from the EU. Do you seriously think the house of lords would ever allow tougher measures to reject asylum seekers on the spot like Australia does? Of course you do, you're a clueless poltard with no idea of how this country is run.

This. And on that note I wonder how the military voted today...

Fake and gay

Finally, a Brit with balls and a plan. At least take your streets back and protect your women.

I think the parliament will hasten the pace once Molotov cocktails are flying through windows.

Passive resistance works on Anglos because we have empathy. Good luck trying it on with jews.

Thank you Americabro, we may need your help to push out this evil tide from our lands though.

Like, your actual human arms?

>from those who betrayed her.
So yourselves?
Everything you have you voted for
You're the only ones to blame for the cuck commie shithole you've created

do what ukrainian separatists did, steal weaponry from militray bases and museums and wait till Russia or another sponsor sends more stuff

You need to attend local nationalist demonstrations. Yes, they are full of bydlo, but the are the only people with the bollocks to speak up at the moment.

If we lose I'm joining UKIP and getting involved...and I'm mixed-race.
Wish me luck lads, this is too important to let go.

>I don't know what the word "betrayed" means

Do you need some help with your own language, buddy?

>once Molotov cocktails are flying through windows.
If they have to resort to that then it'll already be too late for them to do anything kek
We won't help you
You dug your own hole, either get out of it yourselves or not at all
We are tired of picking up your messes for you dad stop shitting your pants

>Mr.Foster's day off.jpg

Nationalist demo's only get slaughtered by extreme liberals and police officers though.

lmao what arms, bin that knife m8

We should have a referendum in the rest of EU to kick you out.

thanks for your input

The English public betrayed their own nation the moment they joined the EU in the 70's
You're off your rocker if you think anyone has been more of a betrayer than their own people
I personally think the main reason this happened is because they let women vote like we did

We gave you independence, you will fucking come down here this instant and clear up my shit young man. Or we will take the US Constitution from you.

Please just don't kill any Europeans!

>You need to attend local nationalist demonstrations.

No , hell no, start gathering in your god damn churches , use them to plan out the coup , the church is powerful , it will be complicit in the coup , they will finance and store weapons for you.

If the sand niggers can plan out terrorist plots from their 1-2 mosques they have , why the fuck are you britbongs not smart enough to use the same resources available to you, resources offered to you by GOD HIMSELF

MAKE DEUS VULT GREAT AGAIN

Sure thing. France sees literally no advantage in keeping the checkpoint there because it means all the rapefugees who would come here are instead stuck in Calais shitting up the place. They only keep it as a courtesy for a fellow EU member.

That would never happen in the UK.

>We gave you independence
We've got over 10,000 dead Americans, french, spanish, dutch, and germans that say otherwise
We forced it upon you, had you not been stretched so thin by other wars you probably could have won but we took independence you did not give it.
The only time you gave us anything was the end of the war of 1812(which I wish you would not have since it would have meant that faggot Jackson would have been killed)
You can't tell us what to do anymore, remember we are the one choosing your retirement home next year not Canada

UKIP are civic nationalists, they literally don't give a shit about race. It's hilarious how leftists call them "racist" and Sup Forums sucks their dicks, it's a reputation they don't deserve.
If you want to be brave, join the BNP. Or really go all out and seek out Combat 18, just don't go unarmed if you meet them.

>That would never happen in the UK.

It must happen in the Uk, if you want to preserve the UK.

Okay son, go back to your burgers like a good goy

putsch when?

Migrate to the final bastion of westernization and start again.

Yes, it's in the nature of traitors that they're part of the thing they're betraying.

I doubt the British people were unanimously in favor of joining the EU. The ones that weren't are the betrayed.

It's really not a hard concept.

Bin that spoon you buffoon

>people part of a board that regularly has threads about how unfair their parents are are going to do anything but continue to be fat losers

That's cute, tell me more

You present a fair point Spaniardbro.

Join National Action and FIGHT

Nice argument faggot. Tell us what France's position will be on Calais once we leave? Why do you think they will keep stopping people from coming here?

Army guy here, haven't met anyone voting remain trying not to get my hopes up for a brexit...

I salute you

He is an ex udr member, they are as british as you get. He is also a fucking retard for thinking that this would help. I hope he kills himself, and fails, only to spend the rest of his life in agony because of it.

All you care about is a fucking tunnel with migrants on the end of it. We can easily block them in the tunnel and starve them to death if needs be.

>We can easily block them in the tunnel and starve them to death if needs be.
Yes our current legislation totally allows for this. Go meme some more lad.

Literally laughing at your pathetic, frightened Brexit faggots.

Are you seriously this insecure?

Nobody has time for your narrow-minded politics any more. Grow up.

you'll do nothing about it because you're all a bunch of poofters who voted yourselves into extinction in the first place

praise allah

Second amendment sounds bretty gud right now, doesn't it?

if you brexiters lose then we'll probs see more terrorists shooting people on the street like we saw last week

all that daily mail hate has to be channeled somewhere lmao

>Remain wins the democratic vote
>WE NEED TO RIOT FOR TRUE JUSTICE THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS WITH US

Get to fuck

Don't worry you bongs have started the fire that will burn the EU to the ground

>you gusy are so frightened

Sorry but the fear was on you side of the debate, it takes balls to go it alone rather than clutching onto the lapels of some sprawling central EU government to make the world less scary for you. But keep thinking that the status quo means you are brave if you need.

Putt all our eggs in the Trump basket, then if that fails the Le Pen basket, then so on and so on.

We'll suffer until we win, as long as it takes.

you lot are shitting your pants over brown people and have been for ages

i voted remain on positive terms. the only fear i have is you dorks "arming" yourselves as i might die from laughter LMAOOO

> Or actually stand up and fight?
This.

Kill off 52% of your population and run the vote again.

Just leave Scotland, they'll join us afterwards.

Umm no actually. Fear is what makes you try and isolate yourselves from Europe, just like you isolated yourselves from a real identity on this forum. You're the past my man, your perspective literally does not belong in the modern age. It's pretty sad really. Angry weird white guys who cry over their flag and their litte anthem. Awww!

>Stand up and fight
For what? Do you realize what voting is? If you lose, is because more people in your country wanted the other option. You sound like a bernout. If you lose, you lose. Get over it and grow up.

>implying there's anything positive about the EU

Are we going to be made to have the euro instead of sterling if we don't leave ?

>[current year]

Pretty good shitpost, I enjoyed the detail ("this forum") you put into it.

>0.05 donated to your paypal account

I would lie and say yes and tell your dumbass to get out and vote leave but the polls already closed so fuck it.

>I salute you
Why? America is the one that protects you
Shouldn't you be saluting our soldiers instead and being jealous of your own soldiers for getting to hold a real live gun?

november 5 faggots int fedoranon day

>gave

We took, you mean. Or is this the alternate history they teach over there?

Face and solve your problems instead of running away from them. You can run away from the EU but the EU still exists. Change the EU, britcucks.

Pretty sure both the US and British soldiers salute each other's officers already.