There is absolutely no reason why Canada should not be a part of the United States

There is absolutely no reason why Canada should not be a part of the United States.
They are the same thing.

You tried but failed

we are not a rebel backwater country and we are loyal to the queen
begone rebel scum

Will you be loyal to these cucks though? Personally I will vote to become a republic.

USA is a shithole

no

true

>There is absolutely no reason

It's called the American Revolution. You decided to chimp out and betray your homeland (mostly to the benefit of wealthy landowners), while we were actually have a sense of loyalty and honour

>I don't like the future King (Who will only be King for a short time anyway if at all) so we should dump our entire fucking system

You completely miss the point of Monarchy

well the biggest reason is we don't want to join you guys.

this

hey I love that shithole, it's right across the river

Quebec would make a really fucking weird state that would set borderline retarded precedents that will make every Southwestern state officially Spanish speaking

In fallout America annexes Canada. Try that IRL.

what is the point?

Canadian politics might be liberal, but american politics are retarded.

he's deluded into thinking the majority likes the monarchy when the reality is people just like Elizabeth. Once she dies so does support for the Monarchy in Canada.

You want your White House burnt down again?

#

I doubt people care one way or the other and this country does not like constitutional talks or crisis. They would have to hold a referendum on the topic and it would just be a waste of time and money. I personally support the monarchy but I believe it will continue because it's just easier.

How would Canada gain anything from it?

>Once she dies so does support for the Monarchy in Canada.

William and Kate are very popular, if the Monarchy does what it should and have Charles abdicate upon accession the favorability of the Monarchy will be secured for another generation

I don't want these fuckers we're still trying to get rid of California. We have far to many problems to take care of our retarded little brother too.

they'd get to stop being leaves.

Being a burger is a step down though

I want to join you guys

But Canada far better than the USA. What a point to join to your criminal shithole without healhcare?

Albertan scum

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN FAT NIGGER DEGENERATE

Money.

I suppose nobody in Canada cares about fucking queen.

No.Canada has its own culture,and it totally was not made up in 1920's by commies, so Canada has full right to be independent

I'll fucking kill yiu

>it totally was not made up in 1920's by commies
I don't get it

>ukraine
>belarus
>baltic countries
>central Asia
>caucasus

>Canada becomes another weenie republic
no thanks
that would require a constitutional change too which will never ever happen

Canada has never been part of the US, and has fought off every American invasion, military and cultural.

if anything most of the US should be part of Canada by right
its a better country by all metrics even with the loony liberals

republicans are the definition of a highly vocal but tiny minority
they are all either French or role players
most people like the monarchy, a good number of people love it, barely anyone wants it gone or at least doesn't want to deal with a messy constitutional change like that for zero reason

and there are Zero reasons to become a republic