Sound of Silver > LCD Soundsystem > This Is Happening > American Dream

Sound of Silver > LCD Soundsystem > This Is Happening > American Dream

American Dream > This Is Happening > LCD Soundsystem > Sound of Silver

This Is Happening > American Dream > Sound of Silver > LCD Soundsystem

Agreed

How you can honestly not think Sound of Silver is their best album is completely beyond me, let alone rating it that low in their discography.

patrician ranking

LCD SOUNDSYSTEM=8.5
SOUND OF SILVER=9.25
THIS IS HAPPENING=8.75
AMERICAN DREAM=9

Wrong ranking*

yes
those top three are close honestly and I used to adore Sound of Silver but for some reason I don't return to it as much anymore idk why

Sound of Silver is easily their most consistent album, not a single bad track. Also
>Get Innocuous
>All My Friends
>Someone Great
>Us V Them
>New York I Love You

it's their most consistent yes but the highs are just a bit higher on their last two for me

who knows though maybe my opinion will change next time I listen

American Dream really felt like a let down to me, the only track that really stood out to me was Tonite. This is Happening has Dance Yrself Clean and Home, but not any other real strong tracks other than those.

American Dream is much more than just Tonite

Other Voices
I Used To
Call The Police
How Do You Sleep
Black Screen

And of course the Self-titled track

Sound of Silver > American Dream > This is Happening > s/t

If Sound of Silver was just Get Innocuous, All My Friends, and New York I Love You and 5 tracks of James Murphy taking a shit it would still be their best

Give it another go, I really like the opener and the title track as well as Tonite

This is Happening is too inconsistent

Same with s/t

correct ranking

Sound of Silver > This is Happening > s/t > 45:33 > American Dream

>LCD Soundsystem

To expand further on what I just wrote:
s/t disc 2 > s/t disc 1

Probably my favorite band to debut in the 21st century

fall rip off, i lost interest when the guy stopped his mark e smith impersonation and also the group is too revival

lcd soundsystem>>>>>sound of silver>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this is happening>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>american dream

Sound of Sliver > This Is Happening > 45:33 > s/t disc 2 > American Dream > s/t disc 1

>What don't you like about American Dream?

This Is Happening>Sound of Silver>American Dream>LCD Soundsystem

The new one was too light and didn't have the highs of any of their previous. This Is Happening kills all the way until You Wanted A Hit and then I love the last two tracks.