Right to keep and bear arms

Why USA is the only country that includes the right to keep and bear arms on its constitution.
Why there is no other country that accepts that its citizens have a right to defend themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/05/19/215090.html
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/12/AR2005101201450.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why USA is the only country that includes the right to keep and bear arms on its constitution.
It isn't. Mexico also has a right to bear arms, but it applies to Mexican citizens only.
>Why there is no other country that accepts that its citizens have a right to defend themselves?
I'm pretty sure there are other countries that allow defensive force.

Because America is free

Other countries are unfree shitholes

Mexicans have a piece of paper that says that, but no mexican citizen is allowed to carry a weapon.

Every citizen in Switzerland is issued an assault rifle for home defense

cant have the tax cattle getting too uppity now can we?

Yes, but they aren't given ammunition and you can't carry it with yourself.
Therefore you can't use it to defend yourself or your property, so actually they wouldn't be able to defend themselves from rapefugees.

Every single household in Iraq is allowed a fully automatic rifle and 50 rounds.

Total bullshit. In Afghanistan and Iraq one of the first goals was to disarm the local populace.

Freedom

Source?

Was the average afghan male armed before the invasion or it was restricted to members of the taliban and such?

>Can't comprehend memes

You're wrong! Swiss people can buy and keep ammo, they just can't take their military ammo home with them.

Everyone in Afghanistan is strapped. EVERYONE.

I do intel collection and right now the going cost for a AK in Afghanistan anywhere from 20 USD-1 goat (80-100 USD)

Half the time the gunrunners here make trades for like 2-3 grams of hash or opium for an AK.

english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/05/19/215090.html

Iraqi Constitution:
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/12/AR2005101201450.html

Yo mean that the average afghan goatfucker carries an AK on his back everywhere?
Or do they just keep it at home?

Well, they did, they don't know because they know our ROE states we can shoot anyone with a weapon.

Paid a chicken for mine, but it was broken

The USA is also the only country with free speech laws that aren't fucked, too.

and the no ammo maymay again.

still mad about the falklands faggot?

The falklands are british, i don't care about those rocks desu.
I am more concerned about rapist mestizos.

>1 goat

How common is that white farmers own guns?

>paid 1 chicken for AK
>doesn't cycle, ask for refund
>get rooster as refund

At least they can club them to death

>milk, cheese, meat, yogurt, fertilizer, etc

oh, you're right, Bartering is stupid and backwards. The goat shouldn't have any use or value in society.

Because the US was founded by people who realized citizens must have the ability to defend themselves through force, especially against their own government.

Guatemala, Mexico and the U.S…. are among the very few countries throughout history whose constitutions have guaranteed the right to bear arms.

A study of constitutions going back to 1789 shows that only a minority has ever included gun rights… and the number has dwindled…

Twenty-four constitutions from nine countries have included gun rights in some form since 1789… most countries that had the right have actively chosen to reject it in subsequent constitutions.

17 percent had the right in 1875. Since the early 1900s, however, the proportion has been less than 10 percent and falling…

Today, only three out of nearly 200 constitutions contain a right to bear arms…

The Nicaraguan constitution provided… "the right to arm themselves in defense of their sovereignty, independence and revolutionary gains. It is the duty of the state to direct, organize and arm the people to guarantee this right."

The U.S. constitution is alone in omitting any written conditions under which the government can regulate arms and munitions. In other countries, the right is typically limited to self-defense, either of the home or the state itself. Guatemala gives its citizens the right to own weapons for personal use in the home and states that citizens can only be forced to relinquish guns by judicial order. Haiti gives citizens the right to use guns to defend the home but explicitly denies a general right to bear arms.

>washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/12/AR2005101201450.html

Because of the British. Thanks British!!

Nope

Before and after the second war, pretty much every house had an AK-47.

Before it was mandatory

After it's a choice

>50 rounds.
I'm not even sure 50 round Magazines/drum mags exist for Kalashnikovs.

I realized that's the old one so Afghanistan bro is probably right. Just googled it quick

>Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote

if you are the only one who is free, are you really free?

We can also have auto knives (switch blades). Thanks British!!

It was possession of 50 rounds.

you can get them quadstacked & drum mags

probably too expensive for ahmed though

Britcucks can't own a gun, they only have assault butter knives.

We can also CC without any licenses or permits or anything. Thanks British!!!

That's pretty dumb tbqh

Everyone gets what you're saying, but you're defending, as we speak, a goat-based economy.

Because of them we have a Bill of Rights. Thanks British!!!

Thank God hate speech is protected speech.

Fucking kikes and niggers would love to fuck over anyone they want by labeling them "rayciss".

hmmmm

That's a good point, if the British invaded the rest of Cuckrope they might get some firearm freedom.

>an AK in afganistan is cheaper than a goat

And this ladies and gentlemen is why i would like to immigrate legally to the states.

Nicaragua has it in there constitution, I think belarus does too.

South Africa and Rhodesia used to

bring big booty bitches too

The only big booty girls are ugly mestizas.
White qts are ok desu.

They're poor, isolated, and Islamic. They suffer cross-boarder and domestic grown jihadism. They have suffered two wars with two different superpowers, one of which is still on-going. Don't shit on a goat-based system if it can get you can AK.

Rights are a spook

When AK is finally cheaper than Vodka, Russia will transcend the mortal plane and achieve omniscience

Ruskies arent allowed to own a gun either.
Most of people who do have them ilegally.

Maybe in communist South American countries you cant defend yourself but in based countries like switzland and US it is allowed

>tfw Stirner is the new meme philosopher after the Nietzsche edgelord fad died down

is your fedora collection a spook too?

A lot of people here are armed ilegally, but CC is rare asf

The USA is the only remaining superpower as well... Coincidence?

What's the worst that can happen if a Russian has a gun? They'll invade Lithuania or something?

no they could have weapons after the invasion, I rember getting the, you cant shoot people just because they are carrying weapons now brief.

Stirner isn't a philosopher

He's an anti-philosopher because philosophy is a spook

USA-Americans have fought harder for our own country and lands than anyone else. We've supported decolonization in the Western Hemisphere and then worldwide against our former masters. Weapons have always been a part of this equation.

Post some mestizas, senpai.

It'd be funny if someone tried to invade us. They have to go up against our military and millions of armed patriotic insergents.

>implying there will be any guns left after Hillary wins

Let her come take mine

>It'd be funny if someone tried to invade us.

What's the quality like? Are we talking pristine Russian AKMs, or those bootleg Pakistani things? The thought of getting decent AKs for $20 gives me a chubby.

Come to think of it, you're country is invading us. Stop it.

Correlation=/=Causation?

>USA-Americans have fought harder for our own country and lands than anyone else
Citation needed. Pretty much any country older than a century can claim it.
Plus you've never been under kebab slavery, you don't know true struggles.

Get fucked, m8.

kebabs tried
kebabs got denied

>barbary war

Oh please, some minor naval skirmishes compared

>we fought harder than anyone else

Only a fucking burger would claim that, just like you think Pearl Harbor was the greatest tragedy of WW2

This is why the world hates you, fuck off

>my beaner great grandparents were too busy drunk on tequila to fight for their land

lol cry more

Well no fucking shit. You didn't have to deal with Serbs, Greeks and retarded tzars.

Shit ones. Good ones run a little higher. Then LMG's like PKM's run up to like 200-300, RPGx2 will run you 400-500, or a cow. lol

Or opium. Opium, livestock, and weapons are the official currency of Afghanistan.

Don't live in the past.

Are mexicans still buthurt about losing an empty land which was colonized by whites?

They were defeated by a few thousand Texan rednecks and then lost every battle against the United States in a war they started. If my ancestors were that pathetic I'd be butthurt this long after the fact as well.

What is its failure to function? Often times the firing pin channel needs to be cleaned out in order to prevent light strikes or slam fires. If it is failing to extract, try replacing the extractor spring. Failures to eject can often be fixed by welding extra material on to the ejector located on the left side interior of the receiver. Or, you could skip all that and pay two chickens for a Vektor R4 like you should have done in the first place.