If white cis gender males lose our grip on society who would you rather pass it on to Islam or the LGBT lefties?

If white cis gender males lose our grip on society who would you rather pass it on to Islam or the LGBT lefties?

Islam

Islam for the Craic

Singapore

Probably Islam so the lefties get what's coming to them for pushing that bullshit agenda for so long.

islam. but i'd kill myself either way

islam, because they will absolutely slaughter the people who betrayed us. so at least i get to enjoy watching them suffer an agonizing death.

Islam will take it by force anyhow

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DEFAULT SHILLING?

GET OFF MY BOARD NOW!!!

Neither because the jews own it already

Islam

Islam

Islam because hilarity would ensue as they turn on the leftist faggots that have been enabling them- also islam would solve the jewish problem. It'd end mostly how Sup Forums wants the world to go, I don't see how this is even a choice.

I'm not even shilling, the way I see it is that if the white man goes down it will be because of fucking lefties and their censoring ways. So what would you rather? The lefties win and get their communist rule or have Islam ram them so hard up the ass they disappear forever. Both are lose-lose situations but why the fuck would I want the people who brought me down to win.

LGBT transfags

Why? Muslams run shit with an ironfist, if you give them something you bet your ass they'll still have it in a thousand years. It will have been utter shit all along but they'd still have their grip on it.

Fluid nutcases aren't even gonna make children, most of them can't survive into middle age and they're just deranged children, their grip would fall apart in no time.

in one scenario, the white man actually lives

Islam. I got a fancy knife last Christmas and leftists are in need of some ironic twist of fate.

id rather have anarchy or totalitarianism than muzzie rule or leftfags, but islam is less cucked so id go with islam

The lefties society would collapse it's inevitable based on the sheer fact that none of them will ever have children in meaningful numbers, we can recover after it self-immolates.

Islam though sticks around like a cockroach, the cancer would never go away. So i have to go with lefties

Islam because they will eradicate the Jews and gays

LGBT
We have seen what happens when Islam has total rule but I'm curious as to what would happen when people who are absolutely afraid to offend and take 3 hours a day to determine their gender, sexuality and pronouns have to run the world.
The world would probably look like life after people but with hipster fags walking around shouting their made up genders and trying to out do each other with weirdness.

hahaha good one