ITT: Post your favorite album and anons guess your personality

ITT: Post your favorite album and anons guess your personality

Fall is your favorite season

i prefer Sound Dust, i'm still not over Mary's death, i'm just glad that i got to see them before that happened

you appreciate nature more than the average person

Process of having kids

you tell yourself you deserve love but deep down you know you dont

you look down upon most regular people and yet you are secretly jealous of them

you like trains

as a Nick Drake fan that is exactly how i feel

You bore/tire easily and can't ride things out

wants to have more self confidence
you're very organized
you want to be a free spirit

Introverted but has some confidence about creative side. Bored with current situation and prone to fantasies of freedom and adventure.

Meticulous and analytical. Enjoys scientific pursuits. Sometimes comes across as arrogant, usually inadvertently.

I can't decide which

Few people ever pay you any attention and you're not sure why that is. You're a special person though, and you've been told that by those who've really gotten to know you.
Everything seems to work in your favour and people resent you for it.
You like quieter kinds of people. You don't have a malevolent bone in your body.
You miss so many people that were around in your late teens/early 20s.

I don't exactly have favourites but this is close...

Goofy ball

this is an odd image, very concerning.

lol thanks

Wish you could be more open about your feelings
Drinks a lot of tea

U my nigga das wassup n you probably have depression so dont kys or abuse substances

USA guy here

I once went on a date with a girl. At one point she called me sexist so I told her to shut up because I don't care. Next day I'm at her house and we're fucking like rabbits. While her husband is away.

Not soy.

There is some deep level appreciation and love for comfy music, it is good to see, especially Datum. As for stuff like Dilla and DJ Speinkles it's debatable to classify as comfy put good shit all the same and good taste fellas.
Has played in at least one band in his lifetime
Perhaps a meme
Your favorite album is a dub album so I think we can more or less agree that you have an affinity for the uh, "marijuana"
Good choice
Into weird sexual shit, thoughts on Flood?
Has an RYM account

you're based and i can appreciate your taste despite me preferring dirt and tripod

I don't have a RYM account. Got a last.fm but i mostly just use it as a way of keeping track of things

IFFY

Keep telling yourself that, you've totally got me convinced.

So that doesn't make me not soy, but enjoying an album does make me soy?

Faggot shill

>fucking a woman
>estrogen
That’s pretty soy

Flood is fantastic. Honestly my favourite Boris album but I wanted to go with something different. Akuma no Uta and Pink probably tie for my second favourite. And semi right on your guess, I suppose butt stuff is a BIT weird, depends on who you ask though, haha.

My guess for you is that if you smoke weed, you're one of those guys thats super chill about it, and doesn't like it take over your lifestyle or anything, but just enjoys a good mellow evening.

>USA guy here
>Not soy

Wants a relationship, but, when/if you get one, you start to wonder if that's what you want. Good person.

Chill dude. Your attention spam is kinda small.

dreamy/floaty
stylishly logical
fuckin rad dude, high five im serious
thoughtful, often nostalgiac

really quiet person
widely known as being very hype and extroverted but is the polar opposite once you truly know him
jams frequently but his bandmates aren't on the same level as him
only gives 5/5s or 0.5/5 on rym
bait
doesn't enjoy his life and hasn't been for the past 2 years so far
in uni, browses Sup Forums at 4am in the morning

>Post Rock

Fuck off.

You're a creative type and probably don't have much interest in conforming. You're good at picking out quality without anyone else's input.

You seem like you don't take much of anything very seriously but maybe you secretly do. You're really fun to be around.

away

Why would you even bother to say this.

I wish I had bandmates to jam with! O can’t seem to find anyone who’s into heavier/noiser rock where I live. Despite being a capital city, it’s a small place.

kiwi by any chance?
our music scene (or lack thereof) is a bummer.

you're right, i'm so not interested in conforming with my art i don't even bother putting it out there.
also HOL is amazing Cloudbusting (organon mix) is better though, do you like Aerial?

Takes their time to do stuff, but it usually turns out quality

Bit of a hick, in a friendly resourceful way

Misses 'the old days' but is glad to have had anything to do with them

Googles names of people in their high-school class to see if they're doing well or not

Has some uncertainty in their life right now, different to what they usually deal with

Naw, but close (not geographically). Western Australia.

Hint: I don't like anime, nor vaporwave.

:(

Blue hillside
Calm stream in the woods
Big birch tree
Tall rock cliff
Deep blue sea
Cattail marsh
Lonely oak
Lovely green field

I don't have just one favorite, but i'd pick this. If not this then Daisy - Brand New

Sad, but not horrendously sad.

Sad, but adorable.

user those are geographical descriptions not personality traits

Can’t sleep some nights. You bite your nails.
You spend a lot of time doing Top 10 lists.
You watch a lot of old documentaries.

You have a single plant you take care of. You worry about its wellbeing.

lol forgot pic