Armenian Coal Burning Self Promoting Attention Whores

Confirmed for promoting the
>Merkins Shitting/Pissing themselves in public
maymay.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3655886/Kylie-Jenner-strips-underwear-shapely-derriere-sexy-selfie-suffering-extremely-unfortunate-spillage-posterior.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf

TY for visiting Barstool!

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3655886/Kylie-Jenner-strips-underwear-shapely-derriere-sexy-selfie-suffering-extremely-unfortunate-spillage-posterior.html

Is my favorite site.

>her pussy when you tell her that you watch anime.

Is it weird this arouses me?

>spill
nice cover up

she totally pissed herself

it's degenerate.

didn't we get some dumb bitch to kill herself after she pissed herself, uploaded it to youtube, and realized she got trolled? I distinctly remember that.

Any intelligent anime viewer will tell you Trump is the LAST person we want as a leader.

Girls pissing themselves is hot.
Anyone who disagrees has never touched a woman.

Omorashi is a patrician fetish

>intelligent anime viewer
pic related

IT'S SO FREAKING HOT RIGHT THERE!!!!! I MEAN I WANNA SNIFF THERE SO MUCH!!!! THIS IS VERY MODERN AND PROGRESIVE YA YA YA!! WE SHALL SNIFF A LOT OF PUSSIES IN PROSPECTIVE!

kys

This guy fucks.

Who the fuck is Kylie Jenner?

>Kylie Kristen Jenner is an American reality television personality, socialite and model. Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, she is best known for appearing on the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

Lol she's 18 years old but already look like she's 33 or something due to all the botox and tanning. I guess this is what happens to you if you grow up in Los Santos.

>Disproportionate lips, strong jawline, wide duck face.

Couple that with shit nigger personality and money, I'm sure she'll be a real winner.

Married 20 odd years here, even after 2 ids my wife is still continent.
>mfw I have air out the mattress and remake the bed cause the missus wants to try watersports...

These people make millions by essentially being the subject of degenerate gossip.

How happy must the rulers of the world be when tens of millions of people can be distracted with concerns about the contrived, unremarkable acts of a family of whores. How much you can get away with when your subjects are busy drooling at the television screen, fixated upon what a media whore does next.