PROOF ALL GUNS NEED TO BE ABOLISHED, Sup Forums BTFO

>When mom Stacey Feeley saw her 3-year-old daughter standing on the edge of the toilet lid, she initially thought it was comical and wanted to send it to her husband. Then, the young girl explained herself and Stacey broke down. Her daughter had been balancing on the edge of the toilet because she was practicing the lockdown drill procedure she learned at school, the one that teaches them how to hide from shooters in the bathroom.

>“At that moment all [innocence] of what I thought my three-year-old possessed was gone,” wrote Stacey, when sharing this powerful story on Facebook.

> “They are barely 3 and they will hide in bathroom stalls standing on top of toilet seats,” continued Feeley. “I do not know what will be harder for them? Trying to remain quiet for an extended amount of time or trying to keep their balance without letting a foot slip below the stall door?”

>While Stacey conceded that gun control most likely won’t double as foolproof crime control, she does think it will help. She emphasized her point by asking the following questions: “Why on earth are there not universal background checks? Where is a universal registration database? Why are high capacity magazines ever permitted to be sold to anyone other than direct to the military? Is that really necessary to protect yourself or hunt for that matter? What about smart guns, where are they?”

>In conclusion, Stacey admitted that she doesn’t have all the answers, but she knows that something needs to be done. Something needs to be done because, instead of studying for tests, young children are standing atop toilets as they study for school shootings

yahoo.com/beauty/why-many-people-talking-pic-185952778.html

HOW IS Sup Forums EVER GOING TO RECOVER?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/clW2jtv6qFc
youtu.be/X4NHXN751Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Whore using her kids to get those sweet sweet Facebook likes
Nothing new here, move on.

kek

>Things that never happened

LITERALLY
>muh feels
IN HER LAST NAME

I CAN'T EVEN SENPAI

How exactly do they plan on fitting an entire school into the bathroom? This is "hide-under-the-desk-if-you-see-a-nuckear-explosion" tier shit

Why do her toenails look fucked up?
I'd like for her to stand on me.

>muh appeal to emotion

Also

>1 post by this ID

>In conclusion, Stacey admitted that she doesn’t have all the answers, but she knows that something needs to be done.
Funny how they always end it with "I don't know what I'm talking about I just know this is serious and something needs to be done" without being capable of having a serious discussion with anyone who actually knows anything.

>3 year old
>In school
>Implying 3 year olds have the attention span to stand on a toilet of their own accord

who's this cock sock?

three year olds do all sorts of dumb shit and pick up on what their parents or teachers/daycare providers say/do.

This 3 year old was essentially brainwashed because she overheard information that is frankly inappropriate for a 3 year old to even acknowledge or know about.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>3 years old
>school

What? Are they really starting the brainwashing that early?

wow this makes me have feelings im now a #cruzmissile

Go home Dan

>3 years old
>in school

This definitely happened

> muh anecdotal evidence
> muh feelz
> muh innocent three year old
Kek, I wish these liberal helicopter parents would get killed in a school shooting.

>girls
>being compent in times of crisis

Kek

youtu.be/clW2jtv6qFc

>His fucking shirt
>That fat cheeky little cunt

Fucking hell.

Since when do 3 year old go to school

Another parent making their kid do shit for attention on social media

>all this shilling

And the best the democrats can do is throw a temper tantrum on the house floor.

>School implements terror inducing policy that would be utterly impotent to actually defend their students because to limp wristed to actually let teachers and administrators carry firearms and or have armed security
>Blames guns
Would this woman freak out if her daughter was practicing fire drills like they teach in school as well?
What is it with leftist and having no concept of being prepared for bad situations?

Imagine if she lived during the Cold War and saw her daughter practicing nuclear war lockdown procedures.

sounds like her school is retarded

The US actually needs to take Canada's example on this this time.

Skallagrim is the prime example that you can like guns and live in Canada, so it won't be the end of the world.

A couple generations ago they did it a little differently.
> inb4 muslims at prayer time

>instead of studying for tests, young children are standing atop toilets as they study for school shootings

IMPLYING THAT KIDS STUDY FOR TEST
>not actually learning about diversity
>not singing about Obama the Great
>not learning a doctored version of constitution
>not being partnered with Jamal
>not being indoctrinated into serving Israel

God forbid, kids are given a possible option in case something horrible ever comes their way.

Hide in bathroom, stand on toliet
>welp, that took 5 seconds, who wants to learn about why it's ok when Mrs Jones in Geography is within her rights to finger band her 5th grade students?

Fuck this gay earth.

Oh my god, there's a tiny remote danger that has been extremely sensationalized compared to far more realistic dangers! Quick, everyone, let's traumatize the kids by teaching them that they're going to get shot at and the only way to save themselves is throwing cans and hiding in bathrooms!

>3 yo
>school
????

>Kid learns how not to get brained by a crazy person
>Kid knows better than to just cower in the corner
>this is a bad thing

>he started crying...like a little baby.

God Bless this kid, most based American I've seen today!!

>teaching kids to hide from someone going through the school murdering everyone and not just run away out the building

a spree killer is not some escaped zoo animal that cant open doors

No.

>I CAN'T EVEN

i LITERALLY can't even.

match me.

>STAND ON THE TOILET YOU LITTLE SHIT!

>Wall of text
>Its fucking nothing

Wowzers

Cute! Would brush hair and paint nails. Didn't read though. Was she in a school shooting? Hope she's OK!

Silly rascal, they don't hide the whole class in a bathroom it's if you happen to be in the bathroom at the time of the shooting

really makes you think.

How hard is it to hide on a toilet in the fucking bathroom?

Wouldnt putting their heads in the toilets be safer?

freedom > security

fuck off bootlicker

>MUH CHILLEMS
This isn't anything new.

I'm 27. A guy in my class at school went to kindergarten and a couple of years of elementary school in Texas. They had shooter drills back then.

Modern parents are fucking pathetic and sensationalise everything. The bitch probably got her kid to stand on the toilet and shared this 'POWERFUL' image on Facebook for a few cheap likes.

Because they were painted red and it's mostly chipped off. Nothing wrong with her toenails.

>What about smart guns?

what about flamethrowers?

Literally what's wrong with using the terror watch list in background checks and extending background checks to cover all sales?

Make it so that you can contest the list. After you've cleared your name then you can buy whatever you want.

when does she start peeing

I really wanna watch her pee like that for some reason

>a fucking lizard person disguised in a white man's skin

No wonder kids are killing themselves. Their brains are not able to deal with stress at all. The schools are teaching stress management, just creating it. A small town outside of the city I lived did a blind lock-down drill, bunch of kids needed therapy for PTSD, and some dropped out of school entirely. I don't know what the hell they are trying to accomplish by doing blind drills.

arent* teaching stress management

More facekike cancer.

>Kyle Burger
I kek every time

You wouldn't need to train kids to deal with school shootings if you armed the teachers. Maybe add some guards. Hell, arm the fucking kids.

>news story about a small child shooting a home intruder
>absolute badass
>narrated by kyle burger

This is the single most American video of all time.

Because that's surely going to lower the chances of someone getting shot.

>soccer mom's opinions
>relevant
>ever

>Literally what's wrong with using the terror watch list in background checks
Video related.
youtu.be/X4NHXN751Io

>and extending background checks to cover all sales?
1 it is unenforceable even if the police wanted to do it
2 it is a violation of property rights the Federal government has no authority to regulate person to person sales of anything within state lines.
3 there is zero evidence it will do anything even admitted to by antigunners

jesus christ

Utah did it and litteraly nothing has happened.

>Yahoo

Get that liberal hugbox outta here

How is this different?

fourth post best post

just another reason to hate stacey

They better hope the shooter doesn't have a shotgun and just fires a blast over the door into each stall.

Of course, bathrooms are gun-free zones, so they should be alright.

yes but it is the reporter's name

yeah what the fuck

>burger
>preparing to get shot

Sounds about right.

She's going to slip and fall in, lol.

Contesting was an amendment added by republicans.
Democrats rejected it, then threw their tantrum sit in.

what an utterly ridiculous story

Who is this sperm taking girl?

>teaching children how to deal with danger in life is oppressive

I for one like millions of other sensible and practical Americans are prepared to shoot back to stop from.getting shot

You're saying the equivalent of people who keep fire extinguishers in their home are preparing for their home to be set ablaze.

fpbp

>These are the people in zombie media who refuse to teach their kids how to defend themselves because"they're just children" and then are devastated when their child dies because they're unable to defend themselves

As if standing on the toilet will do anything.

A guy going for the high score will just kick the doors off the hinges or better yet, just shoot the fuck out of the door.

>it's the nonexistent shooter's fault that the school forces my daughter to stand on toilets

don't worry about it

Time to ban fire too because fire drills scare us.

Kill yourself.

>3yo
>school

WTF is that fucking thing?

Why wouldn't you sit on the tank and put your feet on the lid?

>HOW IS Sup Forums EVER GOING TO RECOVER?!
We need to lobby or w/e to add this kind of phrase to the list of bannable shitpost spam. It's gone beyond paradoy, its beyond ironic, it's just malicious pollution of the board. I don't think we're ever going to clean up the board until we start spamming the mods and owner to clean it up.

>guns need to be abolished

Oh shit dude let me try.

GUYS.
GUNS ARE ABOLISHED.

Oh wait.

Do you think if Obama says the same thing tomorrow morning it will have more effect than my post?

>Kyle Burger

>Stacey Feeley
>Stacey
>Feeley

You just know she's a roastie cunt who judges everything by her feelings, as already proven here

what a qt. i want to put her in my lap and tell her a bedtime story

tfw never be a father

(._. )

>Would this woman freak out if her daughter was practicing fire drills like they teach in school as well?

well truth be told, assault fires should be banned

>kyle burger
>kyle burger for president
>he will make our enemies cry like babies
captcha is select sandwiches. literal burgers i have to pick.

Good luck, cuck

>three-year-old
>she learned at school

Kindergarten doesn't start until you're five.

You can at least shoot back if a person is shooting at you. You tried that with emus and it didn't work, and you've got kangaroos boxing people in the streets. You can domesticate people, but I can't say the same for primordial hellscapes.