Anti immigration racists BTFO

Anti immigration racists BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>per year

Because resources for healthcare, schooling, housing etc is not by its nature able to be provided at the rate these people arrive.

They won't breed, don't worry

>thinking any population increase is a good thing
Lets get real here, more people need to die. We have not been investing in infrastructure for nearly 20 years now.

Because it's already costing them at least 14 billions to maintain those 330 000 migrants per year and that they are reproducing like rabbits?

That's pretty fucking big especially when you can't adequately take care of yourselves.

>thinking that doesn't have a serious impact on the economy

I heard it was 600,000 last year and also 0.5% is very large when talking about immigration.

300,000 is the size of a Bradford every year. That's not including these niggers will breed more fuckers.

Way too big and probably unreported by globalist anti-White racist genocidal towel heads. 10 years = 5%, 20 years = 10% plus the exponential growth of muzzies having 10 kids with 4 wives and all the relatives that get come in after. You are worse than Hitler. Stop the hate, stop the genocide of a thousands cuts, NOW, or else VIOLENCE or EXTINCTION is only possible results.

Every time I think I can't despise these smug, simple minded fucks any more, I surprise myself

nah, it's acutally 500,000 (migrants + new births - deaths)

>or failure of government
If the government's failing under the load of migrants, you have too many migrants. Like, that's the same fucking thing.

If the government fails after it admits like, 2 new people, sure, that's a pretty incompetent government, but it's still technically too many migrants.

Also, how the flying fuck is 1% of the TOTAL POPULATION every 2 years an acceptable number for war refugees? Wouldn't they number in the thousands at most?

Do you fucking know how much that is?
It should be close to 0.2/0.1
That is way too fucking high.

Compare those 330k with people from the same age group of the 64m and take the lower birth rates of whites in comparison to the birthrate of nignogs and mudslimes into consideration. Things are getting scary.

>Hi, I'm OP. I was proven clinically retarded, as I do not understand how population growth functions or how birth-rate or intermingling of native indigenous population plays a role in statistics

You're are, and always have been, a fucking queer. now you're just a shill on top of it.

>:)

euros and their cheeky passive-aggressive smilies, mein gott

Over 600k arriving per year +huge immigrant birthrates + illegal immigration + 300k Brits emigrating + low native birthrate = population replacement. It's not just about numbers. Leftists are too infantile and retarded to understand the big picture, and most brown immigrants here just don't give a fuck about the culture we built.

If only that was accurate.

Yeah, but then the pyramid scheme that is social security and tax revenues that politicians love so much will go down.

What happens when 330000 Muslims have an average of 6 children per Muslim?

330,000 for EU migrants, as well as all the non EU ones.
Also, the population might be 65 million but young people are only a fraction of that, which will compete with the hundreds of thousands for jobs. The total population doesn't include any illegals living here either.

This is the same for all western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

You do know that these migrants eventually have kids, right?

Because the existing population is also growing

Compound interest is a bitch

>per year

a lie of omission is still a lie. they dont mention the demographic shift in britain, the % of non britains living there, or any projected population shifts

Total % is irrelevant.

44% of UK births are to non native Brits, in 2015!

Inb4 source.

Its on ONS lad, do the maths.

400,000 including non-eu migration.
Both sit at around 200k/yr
migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics

Isn't this only tracking legal immigrants though?

>all male
>age range 18-30

k lol

0,5% compared to the history is pretty fucking huge, especially considering the fertility of these people, it is slow population replacement.

Non-Whites do not belong in White countries. Period.

>per year
>migrants don't breed

Still, that is 4 watfords every year that need to be built. I don't want anymore watfords. Vote leave!

>what is compounding interest

This ignores things like how immigrants have massive birthrates while the native population doesn't It also doesn't account for things like the amount that are already there and how the fact that natives end up leaving.

How much crime per capita does that .5% commit compared to the 99.5%?

>0-2
christ that generation is only 75% british

and it only gets worse

>2011
yep we're fucked, the national census from the same year shows London as 45% white, we won't know fully now until the next census in 2021

JUST

>Migrants never have children

It's much more than 0.5%. 0.5% is the raw import of new population into the country. This has a knockon effect in future generations when they all breed like rabbits.

0.5% too many

0.5% a year
of a population with an average fertility rate of 6
of a population that has generations of 15 years instead of 20 - 25 years

>what is exponential growth
>what is population displacement