This board is officially the property of Sup Forums. We are annexing Sup Forums in the name of all white men everywhere...

This board is officially the property of Sup Forums. We are annexing Sup Forums in the name of all white men everywhere. If you are Jewish or black beware. You are not welcome here anymore.

Pledge you alligiance to our Lord and Savior Donald Trump.

are we getting cucked?

>this is how Sup Forums visualizes itself

But if you are gay, gender confused and/or english then you are welcome here.

wow!

plz plz fix Sup Forums next

well atleast you're not the /got/ redditors

Your board is now our board. Sup Forums shall forever be named /newpol/.

And this is how thay are.

No.

There are too many jew-fu titcows on Sup Forums for it ever to be wholly won over.

I used to browse Sup Forums, in fact I am probably one of the reasons the board is like it is.

Sup Forums needs some shaking up. I see so many mods leave up all this blacked.com shit. so annoying.

A-user it's their board tan.

>newfag doesn't know about board avatars

Everyone is welcome in /newpol/ if they are white. We can fix faggots.

Get this kike devil spawn out of my face.

But will jewfus be allowed?

Chink, am I cool?

no but your not bad either
just ingorned

rude!

You will spend 10 minutes in the gas chambers for every kikess pic you have.

Nice try nigger.

Hello from Sup Forums

And all good whites must drink commie whore piss like our pee pee man trump

They will kill him on the 20th

Are there any white woman that post here? We need to start replacing the white race.

>tfw anglo saxon/nordic masterrace
I literally wake up every morning and jerk off thinking about how amazing it is to be white.

Fuck off Sup Forums. Trump lost, deal with it.

thank you Sup Forums

Yes but only until they they begin to age like milk, after that it's the gas chamber

>liberal Jews will someday flip the script
>Sup Forums will mass convert to Judaism
the ride never ends

Sorry, this is a pro-Jew and pro-Israel board.

This.

Sorry sweetie, but its time for Madame President

>Sorry, this is a pro-Jew and pro-Israel board.
Just like Trump.

but i already converted!

Sup Forums is honestly hilarious. I check it out sometimes to see the utter retardation of you people.

>durr the Jews are horrible but also somehow smart enough to control all white people
>rah rah women suck tfw no gf
>NIGGERS! Oh yeah, I don't have a job and dropped out of college
>red pill me on bees

>You will spend 10 minutes in the gas chambers for every kikess pic you have.
oh my g-d!

>you people

What do you mean you people?

hello redit! was wondering when you would appear

you're ahead of the game friend. did they have you read the whole torah and talmud before converting?

>in fact I am probably one of the reasons the board is like it is.

Oh yes, you've influenced the board single handedly.

*wags tail and shit in your mouth*

no!

I wanted you stop posting pictures of this kikess.

I welcome our Aryan allies

Sup Forums is really the battleground between Sup Forums and Sup Forumsmblr.

/newpol/ will be our new central hub in creating visual propaganda. We need one of you film buffs to make a movie demonizing Jews stat.

>muh "we're gonna take out the jews"
because that's worked so well for you so far

Is Sup Forums Sup Forums's little brother?

no!

its fucking hilarious that Sup Forums sees themselves as some sort of ubermensch when majority of their posters are spics and towelheads.

also, your board is one of the most degenerate boards ever. always always have this gay / tranny fag in it reaching 300+ replies, along with another degeneracy thread.

kek

what's the next step of your master plan?

>/r/the_donald calling anyone else reddit

Come on now, user.

fucking save us Sup Forums

More like little sister who keeps getting corrupted by Sup Forumsmblr and Sup Forumseddit

Here's a joke. A boy goes up to his dad and asks,"Daddy, what's the difference between theoretical and practical"? The dad says, "Why don't you go ask your mum if she would have sex with a stranger for a million pounds". So the boy goes and asks his mum, "Mummy, would you have sex with a stranger for a million pounds"? The mum says, " yeah, I guess I would". The boy goes back to the dad and says, "Daddy, she said yes". The dad says, "Well son, theoretically, I'm a millionaire. Practically, I'm living in a house with a whore".

where have you been we have run tv for the last year brother

>Sup Forums then
>posts reddit screencap
>Sup Forums now
>posts reddit screencap

Hmmm rely makes u thnk

Taking over Sup Forums which is the last big pro Sup Forums board. After that probably /out/ and /diy/. We are going to need people to build our crosses to crucify Jews at Sup Forums with.

fucking kill yourself Sup Forumsddit.

As a strong Aryan male I stand firm against the Jewess' wily vixenry for though she may appear comely, we must never forget for even one moment that she is consumed by a burning and insatiable passion that will stop at nothing until she has achieved complete and total enslavement and domination of goyische men!

Nice try Sup Forumseddit.

if a tranny sees the glory of kek then they are our allies. you don't get anywhere without alliances.

did she die?

All of these scaly motherfuckers getting fresh with our little sister.

what a shitty place to put a swing rope, right above the jagged rocks, girl and cameraman should've known better.