Are Yanks waging cultural war agains Dixies?

Are Yanks waging cultural war agains Dixies?

twitter.com/DerrickQLewis/status/897235297485901825

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutzon_Borglum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

USA is a silly place.

General Sherman is going to have more statues than General Lee at this rate.

Fuck the South.

yes

down with /cum/, glory to the confederacy

No one gives a damn about these landmarks in the first place.

Not even tourists

The only confederate landmark that is a tourist destination is Stone Mountain. And there's no way in hell Georgia would let someone do something to do that. Not that they could, it's a fucking mountain after all.

>led by gangs of white men

i'm not even white but fuck this shit. how does a statute of history trigger people so much?

jefferson was a slaveowner and rapist, same with every other washington monument yet nobody does shit to them.

fool, you may have won the first civil war but we shall win the second! daily reminder that yanks don't even have as many guns as we do lmao

dynamite would do the trick :^)

They say that on this day, Sherman's face can be seen smiling down upon them.

>wh*te men

it doesn't matter how many guns you have if you have fewer people

what are you gonna do? charge into battle with an AR in each arm?

They'll get to them too, but later

Daily reminder that the border states would be moved down to North Carolina and it would pretty much just be the Deep South vs the rest.

they'd get shot before they even got to the top of the mountain

not to mention all the civilians they'd kill

those guys who destroy the statues act exactly like hohols in 2014 when they demolished lenin statues all over ukraine

I've never understood this American penchant for ruining natural landscapes, the bas relief itself doesn't look bad but the defacing of the stone face is just horrid. Mt. Rushmore tier.

Why should white men support the confederacy? The north was 99% white at the time, and the confederacy sure did a good job at killing whites. Also, fuck off back to /brit/.

they should've torched the embassy and killed all of the Russian citizens

it was one guy that did both

forgot pic

I'm pointing out what type of Wh*te """m*n""" are involved in these chimp outs.

>civilians

who cares, southerners aren't people

>it doesn't matter how many guns you have if you have fewer people
dumb stinking yankee, an unarmed majority will never defeat an armed minority. you're done for

we're calling in the canadians and mexicans as well, the rotten institution that you have made will be thoroughly destroyed and we shall reform this land once and for all the way it should've been-- more power to state rights, not the feds

That's interesting, so this one guy didn't have a problem doing confederates then Lincoln apparently.

No one here cares about your meme war mate.

that menacing smile

you sound gay as fuck

he was some danish-american dude
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutzon_Borglum

also stone mountain would've just been used for resources if it wasn't for the monument

rrreeeee

You're clearly just another red scare /brit/ poster engaging in the same "dis is wat leftypol looks like!!!" show and dance for the thousandth time.

>it doesn't matter how many guns you have if you have fewer people

it doesn't matter how many guns you have if you don't have fighter jets, it's not 17th century any more

you should demand an amendment that would allow anybody to have a full armed figther jet, to control the government, you see

thx man

lol, dumb retard, look up 1956

shutup yuropoor, blow it out your ass

you still need gunz, you cant control a city from above, you need boots on the ground.

>cultural war
They lost over a hundred years ago.

Have a webm bradas and sistas.

Having stuff like drones and armoured vehicles help tho. It really is a delussional scenario for a bunch of doomsday prepper hicks to be able to stand a chance against the US army.

>destroy statues
why?

>having statues of traitors up in your country
why? they should have been destroyed by 1900

well desu usa has a lot of people who can control a drone, can diy an armored drone, can fly a small diy light attack plane etc

what the subhumans, where is it?

with all their might US army lost 60k ish man and 300k ish wounded in vietnam. sure drones and armoured vehicles help but you still need actual man on the ground securing left and right.

do americans see southerners as traitors? i thought it was the opposite. i thought it was more like "brother fought against brother so sad ;(".

because they represent things these people are vehemently against?

why are people here so autistic about fucking statues?

no, the south were traitors and the fact that we didn't exterminate the entire region during and after the war is a travesty

communist vermin and retards who are ignorant of history.

tell me more about american history, gyppo

>t. mr 52%

vietnam had these guys though

usa lost there thousands of planes and even more helicopters, otherwise vietnam would have simply fallen

ahh then, god speed.

Dude, you can't compare the Vietcong to fucking /pol

sure nigger, I should have knows your education system is pathetic. But my time is limited unfortunately.

>with all their might
Absolutely not. "All of our might" would have been
>invading and occupying Thailand, Cambodia, and Laos to cut off supply lines. Our hands were tied behind our backs because we couldn't (legally) do that. The one time we came close, the Tonkin incident, the international community chewed the hell out of us.
>tactical nuke southern China or Hanoi proper to isolate North Vietnam
>blockade China as revenge for propping up North Vietnam

All of those things would be proper things to do in a total war, but Vietnam wasn't one.

>do americans see southerners as traitors?
No, Confederates, who are all dead. Southerners are Americans, Confederates are traitors. I don't look down upon the UK for not having a statue of George Washington in goddamn fuckin London. They have no business putting up a statue of a traitor to their kingdom.

because they are literally ISIS, without balls and conviction

people want freedom from a union presumed to be build on consent

>we should have genocided every last one left of them

the absolute state of the "liberal" left

you used all your might as much as possible and lost. its a good thing to accept the defeat if you want to improve.

OwO comrade

>people want freedom from a union
Don't join a union that doesn't have an exit clause.

Confederates were contract-breakers and oath-breakers.

>why should we destroy monuments of hitler/stalin it's our history and some people like them

*armed drone

grr

>i thought it was more like "brother fought against brother so sad ;(".
That's exactly how it is.

>you used all your might
>as much as possible
Do you not know what these sentences mean?

If the USA used its might it would have stomped through the region like Nazi Germany did through Belgium. But we're not nazis.

the freedom to do what? own people? nah, should have killed every single southerner by burning them alive

>liberal

lmao why the fuck do you idiots assume everyone who disagrees with you is a liberal

thats a different thing though, they invaded your country, you have full right to destroy their stuff. USA had a civil war.

implying ukraine wouldn't topple double headed eagle statues :^)

Kill yourself you retarded piece of shit. Preferably using an explosive so you take some of your antifa friends along with you.

>when they demolished lenin statues all over ukraine

Lenin was a cunt

>t.

lmao how mad are you that your idols lost and we burned your fucking cities to the ground

>hating traitors = antifa
Lay off the moonshine and save the remaining brain cells

>dumb stinking yankee, an unarmed majority will never defeat an armed minority. you're done for
All the north would have to do is cut off your major electricity plants, block major transport routes and you'd tear each other apart within a few weeks.

so were confederates

oh wait, destroying statues is only ok as long as they're people YOU dislike :^)

>you have full right to destroy their stuff. USA had a civil war.
Statues of Lee didn't exist before the Civil War.

I'm from California so idk what cities you're referring to.

they externalized their second amendment rights set in the constitution, broski

the oppressive government won

>own people

that lived at far higher living standards than the ones you had but no, apparently you need institutionalized underclass living worse than slaves but not labeled such and anyone opposing should be literally burned alive

jesus fucking christ on a pogo stick

"In total, the United States lost in Vietnam almost 10 000 aircraft, helicopters and 578 UAVs (554 over Vietnam and 24 over China).[1]

South Vietnam's army lost 2,500 aircraft and helicopters, excluding number of UAVs (incluld 1,018 aircraft and helicopters lost from January 1964 until September 1973.[2])

North Vietnam lost 150 - 200 aircraft and helicopters."

from the wiki page. you guys lost 10000 (TEN THOUSAND) planes and choppers. come on now, even your sensible higher ups accept it is was a defeat.

imagine being a cousinfucking redneck in a state where literally everybody hates you

grim

The problem is with the ideas that are symbolized with a monument and don't tell me that this is just a memory and street decoration.

Hitler didn't invade Turkey but I don't think that building a monument of him is a good idea in your country.

of course we would

Lee, Jackson etc. were great generals, shouldn't they get at least some commemoration?

>it's cool dude! the slaves totally had good lives! you're just overreacting man! the slave owners were actually the good guys man!

>so were confederates
Lol, no

Lenin statues were put there by Russian communists, not Ukrainians.

>yet nobody does shit to them.
Just wait until the white population dips below 50%. Do you think non-whites care about our forefathers or our natuon's legacy?

>you cant control a city from above
A city needs power, food stores, fuel and plumbing. It doesn't take long to starve.

>statues of traitors up in your country
You burgers seem to like them.

hitler was a great orator and brought an entire nation to heel, why doesn't he have some statues and monuments in germany?

maybe it's because regardless of how good you are at something, if you use it for a bad cause you're a piece of shit and don't deserve commemoration

>Chicano father + North Dakotan mother = cousinfucking redneck
very interesting

>bad cause
freedom and the right to decide for yourself are bad causes? very hypocritical mr yank

i said confederates were cunts, then you're like "lol no and here's something completely unrelated to that"

:thinking:

less than 2 % of the population owned slaves, that's so statistically insignificant it's not even funny, also

>implying the salves would not have been freed within several decades once automation hit the farm, and then send to Liberia to find their own fortune in life.

hahahaha like what Americans did against us

oh so you're one of those self hating browns that southerners would call a fucking shitskin, nice, not grim at all

>freedom to decide for yourself whether or not you want to own people

why are people on this website so god damned stupid? what happened?

no, you need a proper siege ensuing, people can easily open tunnels for food and even electricty. look at isis for example, if iraq army didnt push soldiers in mousul it would have lasted for an eternity. nothing changed in warfare past 2k years desu, city/castle sieges are still extremely long and costly for the attacker.

>well desu usa has a lot of people who can control a drone
Which rely on the GPS satellites controlled by the military.

>implying that soveits were only from Russia
>implying there were no many bolshevik leaders activists and supporters among ukrainians especially among workers and intelligentsia from Kharkiv, Yuzovka, Ekaterinoslav, Odessa, Kryvyi Rih and so on

Can't say I disagree

How the fuck do you even grow facial hair like that? It's literally all neck. Is he shaving for that look?

lol

>tfw too intelligent to own property

Sure they were. But ultimately, is Lenin a figure representing Ukrainians?

>unrelated

I guess I'll have to spell it out for you

Robert E. Lee represents the South
Lenin does not represent the Ukraine

>he thinks I'm a literal nazi
you "people" truly are retarded