GO OUT AND VOTE

GO OUT AND VOTE

YOUR VOTE STILL COUNTS IF YOU'RE IN THE QUEUE BY 10PM

IF YOU APPLIED FOR A POSTAL VOTE, GOT A FORM BUT DIDN'T SEND IT OFF: YOU ARE *STILL* REGISTERED TO VOTE IN PERSON!

YOU DON'T NEED YOUR POLLING CARD TO VOTE!

KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED!

these brit threads are helping me understand how you foreigners all feel when we dont shut up about the presidential election

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHERE TO VOTE JUST GOOGLE YOUR LOCAL POLLING STATION

LOOK IT UP AND GOOGLE MAPS AND MEMORIZE THE WAY AND JUST FUCKING RUN THERE LAD FUCKING DOOO IT

Greece voted 70% to leave the EU and the EU just ignored the results. You goyim cant win.

If Brexit fails bongland is literally finished.

EVEN IF YOU DON'T THINK YOU'RE REGISTERED JUST GO AND TRY

How long til we get a result?

Imblying the vote isnt rigged.
>look how close the vote is, goy

Polls just closed, results start at around 2AM UK time. So it'll start in a few hours.

kek, it'll be "remain" on 52%

gg

What if I just don't give a shit? What if I just want to wait by the sidelines and watch this cluster fuck unfold?

It's too late. Make sure to say hello to the next boatload of Muslims! Your wife may need a bull too.

Then you're a cunt!

Bump

Don't forget to bring a pen

DELET THIS NOW

At least cast a fucking vote for the type of clusterfuck you'd like to see...

to be fair, that referendum wasn't directly on being in/out of the EU. It was whether they were going to accept or reject the austerity measures. But implicitly rejecting it would've most likely meant leaving the EU.
But yeah, you're right. Tsipras cucked and did it anyway.

The thing with brexit, however, is that it's such a big deal that if they ignore the vote, there's going to be hell to pay from the people and parliament. Not to mention it would help break the illusion of democracy

UKIP already conceded a likely loss

proofs?

Bump