"Anglo" isn't an ethnicity

People from Ireland and the UK are Nordic.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svante_Pääbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>thom browne suit

nice

I had literally never even heard the word "Anglo" before using imageboards

Ironically enough, most G*rmans are Alpine people, not Nordic. Hitler had to use Norwegians for his Aryan superman posters.

We are greek

Same here.

anglo is just a demonym
most of us are celtic/saxon rape babys i think
t. reddish blonde hair

There is no such thing as "celtic" either. It's a fenian nationalist term conjured up in the 19th century.

t. Lorenzo Gabagoolini: 5'7", rides moped, lives with mother at age 28

Here it's a kind of outdated word used for an English speaking person, nothing to do with heritage. We say Anglophone, Anglo Canadians, Anglo Montrealers, etc. but not just 'Anglo.'

kekked
celtic is real though

it could also end your life

is he nordic?

We aren't "Nordic" or "Anglo", we're Gaelic.

He has the shoulders of a little girl

Yes, very.
He wouldn't look out of place in Norway

he looks a bit like this swedish guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svante_Pääbo

They are pure norman stock
Come home frenchmen

But the Normans were vikings.

if you say so

iceland is irish
the people there are norway swedish ((settlers))

It's just short for anglophone. Or at least it means the same thing. You are all equally disgusting bits of human trash.

D E L E T

You got memed
Anglo say they were vikings to not live with the fact that they got conquered by Frenchmen.
And its recent too, for most of its history, in different texts, you see English writers call the Normans "Frenchmen" too.

Yeah, the normans were french. By the time they invaded england they had basically either been assimilated into frenchness, or had what bits of their nordicness that remained morph into something wholly unrecognizable.

people never mentioned Anglo-Saxon around you?

>swedish
Swedes never or very rarely sailed west. Icelanders are pretty much 50/50 irish and norwegian

please stop lumping us in with them, the ethnic histories of Ireland and Britain are different and we only started speaking English en masse very recently

No one says "Anglo-Saxon" in real life unless you're in primary school and learning about Anglo-Saxon England

cucks

No we are mixed.Most brits have some native briton ancestry.And i dont hear brits say anglo much,its usually americans and foreigners that use the term.

That's because you're probably still a teenager.

Looks like me actually.

surprised 2bh
i wasn't being serious

The "no eyelash" look is gross desu

>blue eyes
>light skin
>blonde
What's so surprising?

we were talking about rowan atkinson

delet this

Oh.... kek. Sorry.

delete france first

delet anglotain first

Fils de pute
ferme ta bouche

Here they do desu

His eyelashes are there, it's just too light to be visible

Here we do too. Whenever we want to talk about Americans+English+the other ones we say Anglo-Saxon. I hear it all the time on tv.
I never hear just "anglo" though, only on Sup Forums, you ditched the saxon part for some reason

>japan

hmmmmm i want a big british cock up my arsehole o3o

The indigenous people of the UK (not including Anglo-Saxon/Viking invaders) are Celtic, you stupid ESL teacher fuck.

Celtic is only a small population of UK, majority of people in UK are Anglo-Saxon/Viking.

CHI

oh crikey!
please be quiet!

It's still debated whether they were celtic or something unique. Caesar never explicitly calls them celts after he visited

oi, shut ya mouth, ya cunt

What's *really* interesting about Caesar is that he mentions the part of Britain he landed on as speaking the same language as the Belgae. It means either they shared one language and had presumably crossed the Channel, or the Britons he'd encountered were already speaking a unique language that was intelligible with them.

Not true. The Anglo-Saxons are actually the minority. Concentrated in the south/south east where they're only 30% of the population.

HAHAHAHAHAHA