Hey guys, i was kind of a depressed kid growing up...

hey guys, i was kind of a depressed kid growing up. ive been watching a lot of comedy series to teach myself how to laugh and generally be more positive. so far i've got through: always sunny, parks and rec, 30 rock, and the office.

im using netflix and i'd just like to know what other hilarious tv shows are out there.
(btw always sunny was definitely the best. im one of those rare guys who finds Dee attractive. pic related my favorite episode)

Scrubs is very feel-good if you let it

Trailer Park Boys is hilarious but it's not feel good

yea bro i forgot to add that one (watched it all as a kid with my senpai)
it actually inspired one of my siblings to become a doctor. she says she doesnt like watching anymore because its "too real" lol

I tried watching it but idk i couldnt get the humor in the first three episodes i watched. i guess i would prefer a more upbeat show

bump

Brooklyn Nine Nine maybe

To be honest I haven't seen anything funnier than TPB and IASIP. Bar Malcolm in the Middle but I watched that ages ago

Arrested Development

Shit I replied to myself

Meant to quote you

i actualy never watched malcolm in the middle, thx bro!

god , i missed that one too in my op. watched it up to the season that was way later in the timeline

>rare
>likes skinny blonde actress

kys

>its an op asks for show recommendations and then says hes already seen it episode.

Malcolm in the Middle is a weird show

It's similar in a way to Sunny because almost everyone in the family are terrible people.

The mom is a huge narcissist, controlling and borderline abusive.

The dad is an enabler and frequently makes unreasonable sacrifices in the sake of escapism.

Reese is a bully and an idiot.

Malcolm is also a narcissist, hugely self-important and all around asshole.

Dewey is probably the best. Typical dumb kid until later seasons where they make him some sort of savant that everyone ignores.

But it's feel good in the fact that they all stick together at the end of the episode. Very tribal in a sense.

3rd rock from the sun is godtier

Did you ever notice theres an upskirt of a fucking child in one of the eps?

How is this still not fixed for reruns?

wew lad

well no, because Im not a fucking degenerate

wtf I love Scrubs now

Watch Party Down, it's pretty good, is two seasons, and has a cutie in it.

Are we having fun yet?

He's going to kill himself if he watches PD.
That shit was TOO real, sometimes.

kys pedo pervert

Yeah but there's enough slapstick humor in it to lighten the mood. Plus the characters are so ridiculous, like Ron. That guy is hilarious.

HD screencap where

The show that comes on after Sunny, Man Seeking Woman, is quite good

Peep Show is my all time favourite comedy, but may well be a bit too relateable if you are depressed

If you dont hate background laughter tracks watch friends, its probably the best old school sitcom, lots of feel good in there

after watching it i kinda had a fan moment because there turned out to be a central perk next to my university.

Review is a hilarious show that's really underrated here. The concept is that Forrest MacNeil is a reviewer of life experiences (which in the show include theft, drug addiction, and being buried alive).

Seinfeld

Seinfeld and Frasier

Minus the pedo, I never understood why people get so excited about upskirts, it's no more than you see at the average swimming pool

Psych isn't on Netflix anymore but is really fun and is excellent at putting you in a good mood. Seasons 1-4 are its best, then it starts going downhill.

It has become one of my favorites. Andy Daly is a really exceptional comedic actor, honestly.