DEVELOPMENTS JUNE 23
>Russian Defense Ministry Denies ISIS Claims
>Turkish-Backed Rebels Advance on ISIS in Aleppo
>Two rebel groups re-merge to fight Syrian Army, ISIS
>Senior jihadi commander killed in Aleppo
>US-backed fighters clash with ISIS inside Manbij
>Syrian Air Force punishes ISIS in west Raqqa
>Vehicle used in Jordanian car bombing was supplied by government: report
>Zero hour approaches Manbij as ISIS clings onto control of the city – Map update
>Jaish al-Fatah litters Idlib city with checkpoints to counter flood of assassinations
>Houthi forces, Republican Guard make big gains in central Yemen

>SouthFront June 23
youtu.be/qN2CFU83QgU

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqDBUWrmuEw
twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/746077553773928452?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=-DoJadcClb0
southfront.org/about-southfront/
lemonde.fr/syrie/article/2016/06/23/l-offensive-anti-ei-du-regime-syrien-vire-au-fiasco_4956624_1618247.html
syriancivilwarmap.com/syrian-government-begins-al-raqqa-offensive/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-prepares-massive-offensive-liberate-raqqa/
youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SAAnime!

"I want Houthibro"

"NAO!"

requesting a translation for this video
youtube.com/watch?v=NqDBUWrmuEw

>ProAssadProfile @Anti_Rebels 6 minHace 6 minutos Ver traducción

>#UN says that in July 12th will return the peace talks. How many they spent in that shit again?

Who is ready for more Peace Talks? Neither do i, so fuck them

Nice Haruhi bro

long live Abdulmalik al-Houthi

Houthis are a bit special bunch, aren't they.

Fresh Ropcke tears because of the cluster bombs lads.
>#BREAKINGFOOTAGE
#Russia's pure malice in its war

twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/746077553773928452?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Video inside

Didn't mean to (You) you, but what the heck. Have another.

Wait wait... SAA is preparing a counter attack back into Raqqa?

Jesus fuckin christ guys. Get it together, I know Arabs can't win wars but, really, fuckin really?

they kill saudi rats with nothing but fire in their hearts and khat in their mouths

man fuck Peace bullshit. If Russia will do this again i will totally distrust Russia.

US diplomatic games only made things worse

youtube.com/watch?v=-DoJadcClb0
Found a proper link

Fake, no more Raqqa Sweets to SAA until they clean Latakia and Eastern Ghouta

>pure malice

Who makes those "south front" videos? I always thought they were fairly reliable. And it's not that they're in English, lol.

سُّورَةُ الفَاتِحَة

pure liberation

Walk in.
See this.
What do?

Well, if you don't know a shit, then you will have to reports whatever you have at hands, until yesterday, they were some reports about SAA still trying to go into Tabqa, but today was the official confirmation about no Tabqa.

South Front is like half-day delayed

>"SouthFront: Analysis & Intelligence is a public analytical project maintained by an independent team of experts from the four corners of the Earth focusing on international relations issues and crises and working through a number of media platforms with a special emphasis on social networks."
>southfront.org/about-southfront/

It could be us really.

lemonde.fr/syrie/article/2016/06/23/l-offensive-anti-ei-du-regime-syrien-vire-au-fiasco_4956624_1618247.html
This article says that the Syrian army suffered a defeat near Tabqa. Is this true ?

blow his brains out

>mfw faggots and newfag will come to /sg/ asking the same question everytime

No, tactical retreat

Well, their excursion into Raqqa province certainly wasn't a victory. Sorry to break it to you man.

>tactital retreat

>believing this

>file balteeted

why are you even allowed to post here?

autistic troll who have nothing to do except comic to troll and bait here.

>tactical retreat
Were they BTFO or did they just redeployed for a greater scheme ? (I don't browse /sg/ often and the classical medias are biased about the Syrian war, that's why I ask, no offense)

Just write SAAnime, someone pls.

Off to sleep. Goodnight /sg/, stay safe.

Whichever way you dice it, they called off their Raqqa offensive, which had the stated goal of capturing the city of Raqqa back from ISIS.

By all means, that's a defeat. Anyone that says otherwise is drinking the fuckin koolaid.

By all means I wish the SAA had more luck, but well, it is what it is.

>SAA is incompetent and can't do anything without Russia
>YPG/SDF is incompetent and can't do anything without America

Makes you wonder just how fucked they'd be without competent people helping them.

Holy fuck, numbnuts, and all you other numbnuts, nobody is calling this a strategic defeat. The SAA will capture Raqqa. Barring direct US intervention, it is only a matter of time before they do.

good night my nordic friend

> stated goal of capturing the city of Raqqa
Who said that? I thought it meant Raqqa governate.

>not a strategic defeat
>completely fails at it's stated goals and cancels the offensive

I gotta get off Sup Forums for a little while, you Assad fanboys are just too fuckin much.

SAA, they wanted to get it before the SDF did.

How did that happen ? In the article, they say that ISIS defeated the Syrian army by using a lot of moratrs and jihad jeep. I don't understand how the Syrian army could have been defeated this way with the support of the Rusian bombers

"autograph my breast, pls..."

>with the support of the Rusian bombers
That was kind of the problem (no air support). I think they got zerg rushed by VIEDs and then there was a sandstorm a brewing so they were in quite the conundrum.

>R O U T
>O
>U
>T

What was the op picture that Minnesota-tan posted that was so naughty?

I don't believe that. Got any links?
I mean SAA had nowhere near the manpower needed for that ballsy a move. And I can't recall any statements about the goals of the offensive.

Well, seeing Eastern Ghouta falling is better anyway, but i can concide that ISIS lose 300+ soldiers and SAA 35+ in the Raqqa Offensive, at least they dry more manpower

>say something that you disagree with
>"ALLAH! HOW CAN THEY ALLOW?"

this isnt a kuwaiti board achmed, its called free speech

Did they really attack Raqqa without air support ? That doesn't sound intelligent tbqh

yeah it was a big loss for SAA. not only tactically, but also a demoralizing endure. But that doesn't mean that SAA doesn't have the upper hand or that SAA was "BTFO" as so many shills will cry out
SAA lost this one battle, and sure they lost pretty badly, but they can still regroup and attack again later. Remember that ISIS is only getting weaker and SAA is staying strong. it's only a matter of time before SAA captures Tabqa.

Leg with an open wound

>tfw driving for 5 hours

T.ottoman when XDDD

>nobody is calling this a strategic defeat.
Except the Syrian army news :')

What's up with T3 pumping station?

>newfriends
that is Houthibro's comrade. we was injured in a Saudi airstrike and went into a coma from blood loss. the picture was taken when they got him to the hospital and cleaned the wound, but as you can see it still looks horrible.
funny thing is that houthibro was only a couple yards away from this guy and didn't even get a scratch.

On the grand scale, I'd say it was more of a tactical defeat. This loss is a minor setback back and will cause nothing more than a minor delay to the retaking of the city.

DEPORT

Honestly, I don't know how bias or not these sources are, but it's the best I can do not speaking/reading Arabic. I certainly remember it being stated in the early days of the offensive.

syriancivilwarmap.com/syrian-government-begins-al-raqqa-offensive/

They sure the fuck did.

SAA won't take Raqqa, you're fuckin high.

>Why #Kurds will win in #Turkey. Not now, but in 15-30 years.

Good.
>turkroachtears.jpg

Turkey needs a Safari.

Better much more reliable and if anything pro-SAA source.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-prepares-massive-offensive-liberate-raqqa/

>Over the weekend, a massive convoy of soldiers from the Syrian Armed Forces traveled to the Hama-Raqqa border in order to take part in the upcoming offensive to liberate Raqqa City from the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS).

>31/05/2016

>Turkey needs

What does a Houthi have to do with Syria?

hello newfriend

Gotcha

Fair enough. I seem to have missed a lot. I thought "AL-Raqqa offensive" meant the governate in general for there are many more achievable (arguably more necessary) targets on the way. And stating what you are going to do is just moronic.

Let's just look at the map. Even reaching and holding the M4 south(-west) of lake Assad would be a decisive victory in blocking the route to Turkey.
Why didn't they send forces to Resafa? Tabqa has to be controlled before they can safely reach Raqqa, but even the Romans did recognise the importance of Resafa when fending off persians from the east.
It's really hard to leap across desert and try to maintain a foothold for supplying your troops is impossible. It's like crossing a lake. And for that one should take all the islands first. One of which would be Resafa.

I seriously thought this offensive was just meant to probe ISIS forces along M4.

So what will the SAA do now? From what I can tell it wasn't that much of a loss in terms of manpower. I wonder how's morale over there.

Wont work, roaches are immune to nukes.

They are attacking Ghouta pocket around Damascus.

> helping them.

>Implying your not nordic as well.
Everyone in Minnesota is either a full viking, or a somalian

Minnesota has a lower population of immigrants than the rest of the union does. stop this somali meme

What game is that?

I'm pretty sure the idea was to lily pad, Tabqa being a major objective along the way. Apparently ISIS was able to muster enough forces for a successful counterattack, despite many people thinking they were too weak and/or disorganized.

Also I think SAA were under the impression they weren't the only ones going after Raqqa City, SDF were supposed to be coming in from the North, but that seemed to have either been disinfo, or maybe the plans were called off while they continued to face unexpected resistance in Manjib, I'm thinking a little bit of both. Gotta say though, if they tricked SAA into attacking Raqqa, pretty fuckin brilliant. Unfortunate, but still, chess and checkers man.

Greater Syria, then Greater Yemen.

Meant the road number four, not the M4 (which is in the north).

Your still the only one who willfully imports them

It appears that the current objectives as of now are to Shrink the East Ghouta Pocket and to continue with the Aleppo offensive.

all that media attention on the US SO reppin' the YPG patches and all was some serious bait and the SAA fell for it

luckily not checkmate in this case

Also seems like the Syrian-Iran-Russia alliance are going through a bit of a decision making process, which seems like it may have gotten in the way of the offensive (particularly causing Russia's lack of air support), although that's not a sure thing, but idk, seems a possibility.

for vhat purpose?

Yea, by no means is the SAA done for, but I'm still of the opinion they will never be able to recapture all of Syria, not with all the outside influences backing the different parties. I wish them good luck, I just hope they don't bite off more then they can chew.

I think this is exactly what happened. SDF/American tricked ISIS into going for Raqqa and somehow the Russians/SAA fell for it as well. Did America ruse Russia behind the scenes? Thats the question, could also be why Russia hit those American backed troops as some sort of revenge.

>Giant Bomb dropped by Russian Jets today in North #Aleppo. Caused a Massive Fireball burned dozens of Civilians.

It kind of reminds me of the final push for Berlin during the WW2... although, well, not. Bad example I guess, but idk, maybe you know what I'm saying.

Weird shit going on right now, we are in some magical hours. If grills put this flower under their pillow, they will dream of the one they will marry.

Since hanging here a lot, I just need to get this one out. The strangest thing happened
>Live in a quiet neighborhood, nothing happens unless I causes it kek
>It's Midsummer, Sólmánaður - the sun month, and we light Baldur's fire tonight.
>Dog goes nuts
>She never does this
>Wake everyone, won't stop
>Go outside, maybe some jews are trying to come here and steal my fisk? or fishing poles etc
>nothing
>But this feeling, the dog too, the dog have far superior senses than ours
>Strange things can happen in these hours
I DON'T HAVE A VALSKNUTE ON MY DOOR FRAME, EVIL SHIT CAN CROSS IN
>I wonder who or what this was
>Weird shit happens
>Something I could not sense was there
>Something maybe crossed over
But if this is the faith the norns spun for me, so be it, there is nothing I can do about that, fate is fixed.
Probably just one of my 3 following spirits, ancestors that barely crossed over for a moment? I wonder who follows me, but I bet grand father is there

ramble, this is so indescribable. You can not get this

>Thread theme for magical heaðen hours
>Be safe
>Careful what you pray for
youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg

>lives in a state overflowing with tacos
>M-Minnesota is full of somalis xddd
yeah, okay

It was about time for them to use nukes!

comfy - have a good night, friend

It makes me so sad, I actually walked the streets of Aleppo before this shit.

pruddy amazing

rekt