Post albums that you think shouldn't be considered mucore

Post albums that you think shouldn't be considered mucore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCUr84yOV2huobZX2hmX7aPg?view_as=subscriber
youtube.com/channel/UCUr84yOV2huobZX2hmX7aPg?view_ashttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUr84yOV2huobZX2hmX7aPg?view_as=subscriber=subscriber
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hey fuck you buddy

>t. anco fan
anyway this. carrie and lowell, age of adz, and michigan are all better, not to say this is bad at all

Grimes or any waifu shit. I can tolerate the shitposts, but the music does not deserve to be compared with some of the great Sup Forumscore.

Sup Forumscore has nothing to do with quality, just how much it's discussed.

but not all discussion is positive. unkle adams is not mucore, and im killing myself the day its considered

Arcade Fire and all this trip-hop shit

>arcade fire
>mucore

check the charts my nigga
funeral is on there

But it is.

wtf why isn't ITCOTCK at the top? i haven't even listened to it but it's posted all the time isn't it?

Hey fuck you bro

retard

that one's outdated
the most recent one has itcotck at the top

the credibility of this entire chart is compromised with the addition of a metallica album

Later version contains Deftones and fucking Korn

I love remain in light but It’s been forvever since I’ve seen it anywhere on this board

>carrie and lowell, age of adz, and michigan are all better
Those albums are a 7/10 at best while Illinois is a solid 8.5/10. Illinois is his only fully realized project getting everything right from the songwriting to the production to the arrangement choices (which I definitely can't say for the others)

all of them

This.

That meme Acid Bath album.

I rarely see American Football and Spiderland discussed anymore.
I think Spiderland can easily be replaced by Laughing Stock

I give. What is ITCOTCK?

That's because no one discusses his music, people just discuss his 200 000 debt. If those threads were actually about how bad a single album of his was, that would be Sup Forums core.

>literary rated 4+ on RYM
>WAAH WAAAH ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME

King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King
It's classic progressive rock, give it a whirl

The Antlers

Why is almost impossible to find online?
At best I can get the track listing on Wikipedia and then there are live versions of most of the songs on youtube.
Which isn't giving the same experience as a studio album that I can experience in one go

Because fripp hates me, you, and fun

Well I sold my CD player years ago now so I guess I'm fucked...

Maybe, but Swans are defo mucore, and this is the best swans album

there's .zips of it in good quality on the internet

Learn how to use slsk pleb

Easy to torrent it. Fripp fought for years to get it off the internet. He's a bit odd, but his music is really worth purchasing.

youtube.com/channel/UCUr84yOV2huobZX2hmX7aPg?view_as=subscriber youtube.com/channel/UCUr84yOV2huobZX2hmX7aPg?view_ashttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUr84yOV2huobZX2hmX7aPg?view_as=subscriber=subscriber

grimes is actually good just the "le epic waifu gf xD" fags ruin her for everyone

i'll send a megalink in a few, remind me. i can also send the whole CK discography if you'd like.

go fuck yourself

(not true by the way)

Soundtracks is easily one of the greatest albums ever made, and is still Swans' best work. The Seer comes close though

can someone explain this meme? the seer isn't even the best modern swans, not to mention how their new stuff compares to pre-death. what am i missing here?

To Be Kind is probably better than The Seer objectively, but I prefer the Seer for its dark, occult atmosphere. Early Swans is great I prefer soundtracks and beyond

>Mensch-Maschine over TEE / Tour de France / Techno Pop (Electric Cafe)