America and Europe are dangerous and full of lunatics

>America and Europe are dangerous and full of lunatics
>Travelling to Asia alone will make people think I'm a paedophile, the good bits are expensive, the cheapo spots are hectic, dirty, full of backpackers, and I'm not all that fond of humidity
>In South America the water gives Canadians the runs and I'm liable to get pickpocketed, or worse, my head chopped off
>Caribbean resorts are boring as I don't really care for lazing about on the beach

Where the fuck am I supposed to take my holiday?!?

Africa

Probably New Zealand preferably the wahneguia district.

russia

Just avoid the bad places and don't walk into dark alleys.

budapest is safe without lunatics, you are a neet though so your entire life is a holiday in your parents basement

Liberia

come here

Out of the question Mboko

Flights there are expensive unfortunately though I've thought of doing a working holiday down under.

Dangerous and full of lunatics, judging from some of their posters here.

The bad parts could be anywhere these days you never know I'm afraid to step foot in the USA or EU.

I'm not and I have seriously been looking into Eastern Europe mainly V4. Do you still have lots of refugees bunged up in the train stations and public squares?

Also are there lots of gypsies?

I'm sure Japan is nice but I just don't have much interest in Asia (no offence), plus flights would eat up half my budget. But maybe. And the language barrier is a bit more difficult than Europe I'd probably feel more put of place trying to do the things I like to do when I travel.

Are you afraid of some negro mugging you or some wh*te killing you while wearing a nazi flag?

Wow Ireland is a shithole

Both

Where would you want to visit?

Japan isn't really like the rest of Asia.
"Japan is the only nation in Asia that understands the principles and methods of Western civilization" - Theodore Roosevelt.

Is budapest still full of dead cats? When I visited there for a few days when I was 10 or so all the gutters had dead kittens.

Stop being such a little bitch lmao. If you can't accept at least some risk you're not fit for travelling.

You're probably more likely to crash on your way to the airport then get murdered anyway

>Poorest country in the world
>poo on the beach, away from the streets

Canada

>V4
>rapefugees

They avoid V4 like the plague on the off chance someone could try to force them to take asylum there.

>streets
The gravel never arrived.

Kek

i dont think so
no that was only for a few days 2years ago

> Europe is dangerous

Ah yes

>fronce, belgium, ireland, italy, sweden, norgay
>more crime than majority of eastern europe
Pffff haha shitskin countries

Don't blame him, he is a retard

kek, i recall what gumilev wrote about it

B вoceмнaдцaтoм вeкe cюдa
Лишь зa дepeвoм чepным, paбaми
Из Aмepики плыли cyдa
Пoд pacпyщeнными пapycaми.

И cюдa жe нa кaмeнный cкaт
Пapoхoдoв тoлпa быcтpoхoдных
B дeвятнaдцaтoм вeкe нaзaд
Пpивeзлa нe paбoв, a cвoбoдных.

in short it's that in the 18th century sail ships came there for slaves and in 19th century steamships brought there free blacks back from the usa

i wonder what american-liberians think about all that

>America more than Africa
Those old Yuros were right, the American climate drives men mad.

I'd like to see the southwest USA I've been all along the east coast.

It is

I don't even like to Christmas shopping in Toronto anymore it's full of sketchbags when my mum needed to go to the airport I dropped her off at the train station so I wouldn't have to drive through it (much to her protest unfortunately I felt bad but I just could not do it).

Canada (1.68) almost has three times the murder rate of the Netherlands (0.61).

USA is 4.88.

I wonder why.

I live in Peterborough though we don't have natives who are the ones who do all the murdering plus thank God we dont have any sharia patrols around my area yet so you can see why I'd be a bit leery about Europe.

>Alas Warsame
War never changes.

How is Germany so low, I thought they'd be the highest what Witt the rapefugees

This.
Budapest ia god tier city.
Mátrafüred is also pretty comfy
If your a leaf youll have a shitload of money to spend

pathetic leaf

If you believe that Europe is more dangerous than Asia, then you are fucked in the head. Asians are the most savage people on this planet, aside from Africans.

Japan

Just phone your friend until you find pushover to leech from.

just have a drunken camping trip with a buddy and make good food when it gets really cold

literally the funnest thing you can do

was he memeing or actually serious?

>Travelling to Asia alone will make people think I'm a paedophile
why do you care what others think of you? just come and have fun

>Travelling to Asia alone will make people think I'm a paedophile
What?

It's in Europe but Iceland. Then throw yourself I'm at volcano to appease surtur.

gib female relatives plox

The maledives.

Liberia system of government heavily modeled those of of the United States... and the country turn out to be shit???

He posted a frogpicture
So hes probably a delusional polfag.
Id say he is serious

Sweden is 3 times more dangerous than Japan.