BASED ANGRY RAINBOW BOI

Based

grimes i guess

guess im a grimesfag now

all trash memes

man this nigga couldve at least overlayed the name of the album on this bitch

based based poster

Pump >>>>> Grimes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 6ix9ine

I feel like if pump keeps his music simple and degenerate it will never disappoint. Don't know about the other two.

t. Pump

Grimes!

Lil Pump and Tekashi69 rapping about real shit, they keep it real. Grimes is a shitty Charli XCX knockoff that just sings inane crap. DAY69 gonna be best project of 2018, just like Lil Pump was the best project 2017. 6ix9ine x Lil Pump would actually change the history of music forever.

I haven't heard any of these albums.

6ix9ine=Grimes>Lil Pump
checkmate

Lil Pump's album is just filler, just listen to the single "Boss" if you haven't already. Make sure it's the distorted version (not the music video).

I mean at least listen to the others once so you can use your words to criticize them though

I don't even like Grimes but even her retarded shit is better than that trap garbage. When did Sup Forums get so shitty?

Art Angels: 5/10 >>>>>>Lil Pump: 3/10>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DAY69: 2/10

*kills self*

remove grimes and wait for the next hot ass hip hop album to come out, whoever releases it

6ix9ine > Lil Pump >>>>>>>>>>>>> dirty ass grimes

ART ANGELS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> those stupid meme (c)rap albums

The ugly one

just fucking kill me I'm not choosing

This.

>legitimately liking any of these pieces of trash

Lil Pump

Art Angels>Some trash meme rap