Your landlord's daughter offers to make you breakfast and hang out

>your landlord's daughter offers to make you breakfast and hang out

What do you do?

Why did they even add this character to begin with? Was it supposed to be Peter's temptation towards mediocrity? I mean, see was cute in an unconventional way and she was obviously sweet and kind to him, doesn't this do nothing more than to make Peter less sympathetic as a character as he turns his knows up to a decent woman in favor of a woman that's out of his league and has been nothing but drama?

I don't really get why Raimi decided to waste screen time on such an invaluable character. Maybe it was just to pad out the running time?

She's cute

She was there just to highlight how absorbed in his own head Peter is. That movie revolved around 3 things: Mary Jane, Uncle Ben/Aunt May things, and Green Goblin. All of which consumed every waking minute of Peter's life. The nice landlord daughter chick reminds the viewer that Peter's not a gentlemen like Captain America, not a playboy like some superheroes. He's a dweeb whose life got massively shook down and he doesn't recognize "normal" people or "normal" everyday things.

Bend her over the counter and scramble some eggs... if you know what I mean.

I wish she won.

I memba seeing this in the theatres which was the original cut at the time and was probably one of the most BRUTAL rape scenes I've ever witnessed.
I memba some woman running out of the theatre screaming and crying and her kids running after her and I just membad muttering to myself, "goddamn you Raimi..."

Why didn't he bang her?

She doesn't appear in the first movie dude...

he was too smart for slav whores

Tie her up and brutally rape her until they FIX THAT DAMN DOOR

Make her a Portuguese Breakfast?

I'm not following you. Could you be more specific?

only if she cooks while naked

To show that Parker doesn't care about her only Mary Jane.

I don't usually say it but-

Was he autistic?

kek

she is easily a 7/10, IRL she would be hounded on by Chads while not even giving you the time of day

Do you know how I know you don't have a penis?

No he was just a fucking dork.

A dork that just so happened to have super powers. He's a dork non stop in all 3 movies.

likely a dumb reason, but you have piqued my interest with such an inexplicable assertion, so please, do go on

She has a sex scene.
Look up Mageina Tovah-Hung.

I get the feeling her dad would castrate me if he found out

Don't shit where I sleep and say no thanks.

She seems like the kind of girl who would try really hard to pick up her boyfriends hobbies and interests. Cute as shit

sure but after she cooks, I will feed her something alright.

>tfw no qt nerd gf
>tfw standards too high for a chubby

>here's your dad's rent bitch

eat her asshole

Maybe we could hang out if her dad fixed the damn door.

Did Peter even break the door in the first place? If not, surely the landlord should be in charge of getting the door fixed instead of the tenant?

I never turn down a home cooked meal.

because ur a faggot

Peter was autistic, right?

Those girls are usually the best. It's a sign they really want a good relationship. Whether it works or not, it's the thought that counts.

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid.

>For this month

fuck her in the pussy

>Mfw a superhuman scientist can't fix a fucking door

Worst fucking meme ever. Kys

Thanks fm

damn it