So this is the future of humanity, you put all the genes of the world in one place...

So this is the future of humanity, you put all the genes of the world in one place, everyone racemix and in the end women only want cum from the tallest, the most attractive and the strongest race.

Isn't sexual selection scary for you? Short, feminine, dumb, violent and ugly brown eyed men all excluded. Pic related is just the beggining. Just wait until this become mainstream.

Ah sweet, we're going all Gattacca in here!

CRISPR might actually make that happen

China is actually doing the same shit of Brazil.

I saw this pic yesterday and it gives me goose bumps. 95% of Chinese men would be excluded in this process. They would probably only get IQ genes.

>tfw your son will be excluded

It's just technology and women nature. Women will always be selective. It doesn't matter how many leftists you have in your country.

Ahahah

Tell me we are not master race again

everybody is selective, dude

>Slovakia

Being realistic, Vietnamese people would dissapear in this process because 2 reasons, I don't think there are vietnamese men above 1.90 and vietnamese women would probably import all cum.

why don't they send american kids from single mom families to brazil

doesn't change the fact that 90% of births are from a heterosexual pair bond
only the lowest of the low get selected against

When everyone can have the best genes afordable next to him this will change.

you're deluded and are devoid of or blinded to your experiences of mate selection in real life. i won't spare any effort to explain to you how single mothers and lesbos are a cultural and genetic dead end

I'm actually impressed Singapore isn't doing the same thing. You are importing Western and Arabic people and your country is pretty fascist. Eugenics will probably start soon

Would be a good idea depending on how it was implemented no?

Your women want my cum mohammed hahah

Lesbos maybe.

But Single Mothers work out pretty well. In specially their Children grow up to do the same.

I really hate this pls stop

Can you elaborate on that meme?

Why do brazilians want people to come to brazil so much?

So you don't even need to make propaganda at all

So much nigga, people wish live near other people

>Iberian cum isn't the most desired in their colonies

My sides are in space

>single women
There isnt bigger failure than single mother. Attract man as a woman is the easiet thing in the world. And you fail at that?

Can you imagine how super bad / stupid / morbidly obese / crazy a woman has to be when she cant secure a partner?

They all should get sperm, but with a terminator gene, so their children are born sterile. We need them to fuck off from genepool asap and this solution is most humane.

What? That would mainly punish their children.

attract yeah, but to keep him around? thats more on the man than the woman, i know lot of good girls that are single mothers because their partner wasnt ready to be father or whatever

white ''women'' rather have kids with fat ugly poor brown man than other whites

>eugenics is bad
>eugenics is good
wtf which is it

eugenis are objectively good for humanity, its just quesiton of morality

They could adopt. Also when you never was fertile in the first place, you havent really lost anything. Plenty of people who are infertile their whole lives and sometimes they dont even find out.

Then they were super stupid. In the past woman who werent able to make husband stick around died from hunger in mud.

Unless rape was involved, they failed at their basic task: to secure stable mate and raise succeasful future generation. They deserve all shit they get. I know that women will never accept their failures and rather blame whole world aroubd them (like feminazis or fat acceptance), but it is the truth. Dont pick "bad boys" and chads as fathers of your children. Or do, but then settle with some provider and dont tell him who is the biological father.

The future of Italy

There is a difference, this case is a cherrypick. Only Swedish women and Californians want black babies

She is Swedish, it doesn't count.

would make her 3rd

And would you stick around to take care of 3 babies? Or would it be cum and dump?

And do you think she already got wiser or would she let you make the 3rd?

:-)

ofcourse i wouldnt, i will only stay if i manage to get skandi girl pregnant

Breaking news

So in the future I will not work anymore, just sell cum.

I'ma male and I want to do something similar because marriage is full of shit and yet I still want a kid or two. I just need to find an egg donor and a surrogate mother which will cost a fuck ton of money. Hopefully they invent artificial womb soon.

Attracting them isn't hard, keeping them is.

>tfw nobody likes green eyed people

I BET THE BLUES DID THIS

again with this?
this represents 2% of the overall birthrate
and most of folks who goes by this are rich single moms or gays; already a poisonous environment for those kids
also this research doesn't show the mom race

sources?

>I know that women will never accept their failures and rather blame whole world aroubd them
But yet you blame the women and everyone else except for the man? Yes, the woman is to blame for picking the wrong man but it's also the man's fault for being a deadbeat father. There's no place for a man who can't even take care of his woman and child.

I'm blonde, blue eyed and 186cm.
Could I sell my semen to Brazilians for money? Because right now it's going down the toilet usually

Nobody forced you to have child with dead beat man. All you have to do is to keep your legs closed. But i know it is hard thing to do.

Even more when you are 16 and whole world tells you it is ok to sleep around with everybody who is avaiable.

It's because it's just the beginning. Just wait until this treatment becomes cheap for everyone.

>tfw 6'1" blond blue-eyed but still ugly

nope... most of people rather have their own babies, old fashioned way
thus, this procedures will be limited to those groups
this is not sth that will rise, this year they already saw a decline

>women more and more independent
>decline

This will never decline

You must be burning inside, I can understand very well, but we lost, deal with it.

We will live in a matriarchal society where only tall, strong and handsome chads will have kids. Gattaca tier. Sparta is coming back.

No woman want unhealthy, short and ugly babies if they could chose.

So all women want a tall blonde blue eyed movie star? Thats too bad for them cause it seems like short brown men are doing all the breeding.

i can't affirm that with this confidence of yours
i'm 27 and already have a child, most women want a partner to generate their children; to raise them together
those women are precisely the ones whose were able to find none
at least is the perception i have here

>iberians don't have nice eyes >iberians don't have nice height >iberians don't have ginger genes

I wonder why. Only in Canada and USA you can spot them everywhere in their countryside. In Brazil you can spot them in some areas, even Uruguay and Argentina lack blondes and redheads.

The future will be just like Sup Forums wants. It's just inevitable.

The problem is... No women would want cum from Sup Forums anons. I'm 100% sure.

Yet white women are throwing it all away giving birth to nappy haired niglets. Really makes you think.

brb sending a crate of sperm to brazil

Yeah, landwhales are average white women

>mfw it's the same shit for Israel

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hitler would be a lot of happy.

Feels bad man

Why do people cherrypick one of the most isolated cases in the world for something that'll happen regularly? No country is as retarded as Brazil.

How is this not a cherrypick too kek

t.abbo nigger

Does this mean I will be able to buy sopa de macaco in my local supermarket 30 years from now?

Butthurt abo or gook.

>non-arguments

why would a brazilian make that in english and even call it the ''brazilian fertilization phenomenon''

>a country which had a legitimate caste system for centuries
gee I wonder why

we literally didnt, youre thinking of jim crown in america

>isolated

OK, Hwoarang

Kek. America had JC but they didn't have a fucking """social""" (caste) system.

>representing 2% of the overall birthrate

Central Europe has the tallest men

The strongest men and also high IQ.

Also this

>muh height
Women don't give a shit about height as long as you're taller than them.
>muh strength
Those are outliers and if most average men lifted they'd be around the same strength.
>muh IQ
This is the only thing that really matters.

>muh diversity
There's literally no phenotypical difference between Eastern Euros or Western. All rook the same.

What? HAHAHAHA

This is pure sexual selection.You are a woman now.

If you don't know the partner, you obviously would want semen from the tallest, strongest, prettiest, healthiest and the most intelligent men. This is real life Gattaca.

No, no and no.

It's like Tinder, you can't rate emotions or personality of the girls. The only thing you can rate is physical attributes. The prettiest ans the most feminine always win in this game.

>muh height
Women don't give a shit about height as long as you're taller than them.
>muh strength
Those are outliers and if most average men lifted they'd be around the same strength.
>muh IQ
This is the only thing that really matters.
this is true
also im 192cm so inb4 manlet

But it's not the partner, it's the offspring. Any normal women want their kids look like top models and tall, especially boys. Otherwise she is mentally ill.

>If you don't know the partner, you obviously would want semen from the tallest, strongest, prettiest, healthiest and the most intelligent men. This is real life Gattaca.
I'm not saying it doesn't play a part but not as large as you think. I'm a complete uglet and I've gotten girls who've only ever dated Chad in the past.

Tinder and online dating is a new concept. F2F contact will always be more desired.
Also, that's more of a man thing. Women are shallow but they take personality and success more into consideration.

All these bitter cunts don't go outside so what do you expect?

Yes. Just like every man wants their kid to be strong. Its not always the case or else manlets literally wouldn't exist anymore.

I had brown hair and grey eyes... now I'm a filthy hazel-y eyed half-ginger. WTF? How much bleach is in the Anglo-Celt genome? Even my blonde and blue mother is calling me Ira (IRA... get it? She's funny, that dried up old hag) the flaming ginger.

Sucks being tall and built like a tank, but red-haired. No Brazilian housewife will want my pallid sperm.

are you alright? Your hair colour isn't what's limiting you

Here it's different, here they can chose, no love thing

Brazil confirmed saviour of the hwhite race

aren't the kids still super indo?
doubt they make babies with blue eyes/blond hair

I'm willing to bet that most people doing this are "white" Brazilians themselves so if you couple that with the usual Latin American inferiority complex then it's not exactly unusual that this is happening.

Also, source?

Not really, they want white babies here too.

Except Brazillians likely have some European blood in them anyway, it's just a case of BLEACHING most of the nigger out
Asians are just Asians, it's gonna be 50:50 which helps nobody

Even if they are black, they are cherrypicking, you will have more Adrianas Limas and Mayaras Walshs in the future.

>this butthurt gook/abo

Hi chink

I'm 6'2", blond with blue eyes and jerk off a lot. Should I be saving my seed for sperm bank donations?

>Asians are just Asians, it's gonna be 50:50 which helps nobody
Maybe they want their own Elliot Rodgers!

>this butthurt gook
He's been in every one of these threads. It must be frustrating to be a manlet chink

t. moor