Remain back-up plan

Okay lads

If the referendum doesn't go our way, and it's honestly likely, what would be a good place to go? I was thinking Russia or the USA. Perhaps even Norway.

Can I get some suggestions, some info and advice? Thanks

Fpbp

Why would you go to Norway?

More likely Switzerland. At least they have decent gun laws.

But have you asked your mom to move? Do you have the money to leave the basement yet?

Lol i was thinking the same thing, Ill prob go to norway/swissland if trump loses. This country will absolutely go to shit. I have a net worth of about 750,000$ USD, white, dentist, half jewish tho. Will i be accepted in your white paradise?

No.

yea? Why not, I just want an aryan wife. whats wrong with that?

You wouldn't like it. It's not like Junkyard America here.

if you're white and not an sjw/liberal/commie, come here. otherwise, fuck off, we're full.

I dont know what you mean, I dont live in 'Junkyard America'. What wouldnt I like? Arent there already muzzies in your cuntry? Wouldnt you like a better alternative?>

I'm white and Conservative. What sort of areas do you recommend in your homeland?

We all immigrate to Mongolia and form one community.

Russia is my back up country too. If Trump doesn't win, the west is lost. Russia is literally right wing America to an extreme. While most are still Athiest from the SU, the Christian Russian Orthodox Church is growing rapidly. While Slavs aren't master race Anglo or Germanic, they will survive and thrive when our homes are overrun by shitskins. They hate the concept of progressivism and cultural Marxism. They hates all fags. The gov even fights against it there instead of supporting it. They also don't want any refugees or shitskin immigration. They also made it illegal to be emo. Putin seems to know that the west is commiting suicide and is arming themselves to fight off cultural Marxism. The only setback is the economy isn't great but it's not horrible. The crime is high also. I'm just staying in the US to finish med school. Once I'm done I'm gonna learn Russian and take all shit tests to be a doctor their and move to Russia.

Russia

You will not make Russia your home.

>[Post a Reply]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
>15 / 2 / 9 / 6
>[Update] [Auto] 1 new post
we wont

You're only invited here if you can prove you voted to leave.

Why not, based native? You have plenty of room.

You honestly think I'd align myself with a Jewish agenda, lmao. Try harder

Russia is another Jewish colony, we must go where the Jew has no power.

Alaska looks beautiful. Either there or SE Asia

Run little faggot, we don't want you when it finally devolves into civil war.

I don't know why you'd flee Jews to just come here to new Israel, but you're always welcome to live in the house that your son built.

siberia is giving away to people that want to settle there.

no

Amass weapons and manpower in rural Cornwall to take back the country.

Weapons being assault spoons.

i think cornwall will turn out quite eurosceptic

Tip: as long as there isn't a revolt (((they))) don't give a fuck.

>we must go where the Jew has no power
>north korea

Do you understand that permanently migrating to another country isnt a walk in the park? You have to learn the language, the culture, you have no useful connections there, you have to go thru burocracy etc

they wouldn't risk subversion, anywhere where political power is weak.

the great European migration.

Fuck off anywhere you want, you shitty little Nazi. I'll chip in a quid for your ticket.

Ozzie app an got me Family ... on way .. letter to post ok

no problem, we will form our racial state elsewhere, all the governments in the west are our enemies.

I personally recommend Kamchatka. Of course if you think that bears and volcanoes is less life threatening that liberalism.

No Lads there .. lol .. Cos we in WINRAR >> OK !!!!! LEAve ....ok !!!!!!!

Move to the US. Russia sucks major cock, and I say that as a Russophile.

Everyone is miserable and the ones who aren't are worse than chavs.

Move to the US. Move to metro NYC, DC, or Boston.

All the diversity you need.

Virginia is the most beautiful state IMO. From NJ, live in MD for now.

Our nations have been conquered by Jews, those who wish to be free will go in exile.

>abandoning your nation because democracy doesn't give you what you wanted

Should of thought of that before being born here you little faggot.

Guards, send him to the burger-mines.

Please come to the US. We need more white breeding stock. Please have unprotected sex with as many white american women as possible.

If the process is hard, the outcome will be worth the effort.
>Gotta know the language
I'll learn the language
>Gotta know the culture
Researching it and going there for periods of time will help with that

This is literally my plan. Need those white birthrates up desu. You need to play your part too, user.

Say's he's gonna be an MD. Doesn't understand the difference between "their" and "there".
You sir are a genius and a scholar.

Kamchatka looks comfy asf. Settle down in the countryside with a Russian goddess.

Good luck learning Russian.

I will go to China.

If you're not a bedwetting liberal, come join us, hell you wouldn't even need to learn a different language.

Come home white man.