Tfw my parents are sending me to guangzhou (a city in China) to live with my grandparents

>tfw my parents are sending me to guangzhou (a city in China) to live with my grandparents

Should I just kill myself now and get it over with?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d6a_1438032756
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Either or, one less chink in Canada.

What's socbad about it?

haha

Relax! Everything will be okay, Lu Kang.

Kill you're self

just refuse?

Refuse? Fucking idiot

did you get 99/100 on a test?

It's fine. It's pretty close to Hong Kong, and there are A LOT of reasonably-priced call girls and hookers if that's your thing. Alcohol is cheap. Food can be pretty good. Internet can be a hassle; not sure how strictly the CCP will crack down on VPNs during the party convention season. Other than that, it's fine.

We had a project there. My mate worked there for 2 months and came back coughing up black shit because he worked outside without wearing a respirator.

Kill yourself now

>irrationality hating [the] USA
There is nothing irrational about detesting the cancerous stain you call the United States of America. Canadians and Mexicans have more of a reason than anyone else to do so, considering they have to share their boarder with your shithole of a nation.

Make sure you give your grandparents a firm handshake, champ.

come home yellow man

>if he dislikes the US he must be chinese
Flawless logic

But Canada and US are the same.

Only thing Canadians could dislike US for, that couldn't be said about them too, is foreign policy.

Did you even bother to google what Guangzhou looks like, realize that it is one of the biggest cities in the world, located right next to Hong Kong and Shenzhen forming the single largest metropolitan area in the world, that there is an international airport that lets you go to SEA for cheap and consider that your grandparents are probably rich and well connected considering that you and your parents live in Canada?
You should celebrate this as the best day of your life.

I'm sure Vietnam, Cuba, North Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, Japan and many other countries have more reason to hate am*rica than Canada

These posts are correct.

kek

kys r*ach

Iktf brother

it's normal for a chinese to live in china

I visited Guangzhou last month. Guangzhou is a interesting city actually.

Commercial street

ANOTHER

Some unique Guangzhou-style building

There are lots of comfy parks in Guangzhou

don't get in any elevators op, if you value your life.

topkek

Super tall buildings

underage b&

a subway station connected with a anime shopping mall

inside

>tfw you get visibly nervous when Chinese people get in the same elevator as you
>tfw take the stairs instead of escalators now

Looks good.

liveleak.com/view?i=d6a_1438032756
Watch out for escalators too.

Underage faggot.

China is a filthy death trap.