Abner Mares vs Andres Gutierrez

>Saturday October 14 - Showtime US
Jarrett Hurd vs Austin Trout
Jermell Charlo vs Erickson Lubin
Erislandy Lara vs Terrell Gausha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9484zC4sWKc
youtube.com/watch?v=CeAB5WmROsI
mmaweekly.com/floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-live-gate-falls-well-short-of-all-time-record
twitter.com/MonteroOnBoxing
twitter.com/ErrolSpenceJr/status/909269263269203970
twitter.com/PaulMalignaggi/status/909437658551783424
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you thanked him today, you ungrateful juiceheads?

didn't this guy lose to a 40 year old strip club owner?

When was the last time he sold 90,000 tickets at Wembley?

WHY DO THE JUDGES ALWAYS FUCK EVERYTIHING UP?

Shut up blad

>Gilberto Ramirez vs Jesse Hart
>Yunier Dorticos vs Dmitry Kudryashov

Nice fights

>some Uber driver nobody has ever heard wow

so THIS is the power

Excuse me sir, but he sold the most ppv buys for boxing and mma.

>ggg drone gets confronted with reaIity
>"b-but you're a spic!!!"

>last night proved that neither of those hyped up foreigners could put a dent in the iron mandible of Carl Froch, nor can they take a straight right to the jaw section of the cranium. You see, when I put that obnoxious ginger on the canvas in front of 80,000 Frochamaniacs at Wembley,

I KO'd Froch in the gym a few years back, he's a chinlet really

anyone know where I can torrent the Alvarez vs GGG fight?

Same.

LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED

>MMA FANS

youtube.com/watch?v=9484zC4sWKc

This. PPV is all that matters. Funny that a UFC fighter is the best-selling boxer of all time.

Nope.
It didn't break the record.
Keep up with the news.

>all those UFC fans who paid $100 to see their hero get beat up while boxing fans made bank betting on Floyd by KO

Excuse me sir, but are you the same English fellow that has been responding to MMA fans all day?

If so, get help!

Yes it did, 4.6mill in America and another 2 from overseas

I once met Froch at my fitness centre. I first saw him talk to the girl at the reception counter, didn't really notice it was him at first. Just saw someone talk a lot while the girl was just nodding off and looking away. Later I went on doing some dumbbell rows and the guy next to me kept grunting and huffing doing bench presses with 30 pound dumbbells. Just kept doing reps and struggling to keep a clean pace with it. After a few sets of like 8 reps he turned to me and said, "Yeah yeah, what do you want, take a picture you git". I didn't even fucking understand what he was saying as he was mumbling under the volume of background music. Then he went on about hoe Groves was a little poofter and asked me if I saw Golovkin's latest fight, after which he kept saying how much he was a faggot. I just shrugged it off and went on. Later in the mens' room he kept harassing me, asking me if I wanted to see him do press-ups. He tried to follow me into the parking lot but I got in and drove away.

same

So Golovkin fans, your boy lost his perfect record, and he's about to lose his undefeated one once Canelo activates that clause.

How does despair feel? Describe it to me.

>posts in a /box/ thread

really makes me think

He's not though because Mayweather didn't just do it with McGregor he did it with Pacquiao, Canelo, De La Hoya. Before Boxing McGregor hadn't even cleared 2 million. Proof that people will always care about a big Boxing match more

a-anybody???

I like boxing, but I don't like you.

What reality is that? That Canelo landed less punches and was bullied around the ring the whole fight?

>it was his strategy to be on the ropes!!!

I'm sure it was, and a retarded strategy at that

You just proved my point. He outsold Pacquiao, Cenlo, De La Hoya... Even the greatest of our era could not match his hype.

Why not acknowledge the visibility he brought to the sport? You should be thanking him man not whining about it

Cant wait for Loma to end the Rigo meme

Where can I watch the fight?

Only the most brown pride of brown pride Mexicans think Canelo won that fight

Canelo was getting roped around like a child last night. Landed some big shots but not enough to counter g's dominance for the entire fight. Judges are plebs

Golovkin won because he walked out with a new belt

Would beat you in a street fight absolutely no bother lad

>9-1
>Gets and loses a title fight in his first professional fight
>Somehow #1 p4p boxer

Loma is the meme

Don't try to reason with a beaner their double digit IQ's cannot comprehend logic.

>Rigo
>35
>Literally never fought anyone relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=CeAB5WmROsI

I put an INDICTMENT on this SPORTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Based Teddy.

>It ends in a draw

Fury finally gets back in shape, beats a few bums and challenges AJ
>ends in a draw

End final of the smw and cruiserweight tournament
>Both end in a draw

Guess who's still the lineal chammmp~~
I'll give you a hint; not Golovkin!

TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND THE FIGHT

Nah Loma wont let Rigo go the distance

Somebody call ICE on this beaner

mmaweekly.com/floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-live-gate-falls-well-short-of-all-time-record

seriously what is the scientific reason behind GGG's chin? how can he take punches unfazed and continue walking forward where as they would knock other people out?

>Live gate
Are you retarded?

That shit was not human

Is box, chin is for taking the punch Max. I mexican style chin Max, i ready for the big drama show with my Mexican style chin Max.

he might be one of those abnormally thick skull guys like Hagler and Chuvalo

Canelo pillowfists.

can't see lomachenko coming back from this one mate

You would be so lost once I get you to the ground and put you in an arm triangle.

Do English schools even teach wrestling? You would be easy work for me.

I mean I have a black belt in itf tkd, but I wouldn't even give you the satisfaction of a stand up fight. Yeah, you're quick work for me kiddo

good technique

twitter.com/MonteroOnBoxing

Michael Montero.

He will never get a fight pass again. You don't ask hard hitting questions.

You're supposed to suck dick like Seckbach and say shit like "wow what an amazing fight a draw let's see it again!"

Lomachenko lost to a literal uber driver, fuck off.

Loma is /ourguy/

fuck you guys I just wanna watch this fight I had to work last night Q.Q

You must be this sexy

Literally only brainlets thinks Loma lost to Salido, any competent ref would have DQ'd Salido for the 100000 low blows

He keeps himself in incredible shape and doesnt cut a lot of weight to make weight so he isnt dehydrated

Hatton is an example of a guy who had a great chin but years of getting fat as fuck ruined it

>englishman
>can't take a low blow
checks out

same.

r/boxing fucking loves Rigo m8

I like how you faggots are praising Golovkin for being able to take a lot of hard hits, but then turn around and say that Canelo didn't land anything of note.

Make up your mind, ladies.

no head movement no footwork just another plodder no bother for me not a real fighting man probably off your head on all kinds of drugs all of yous look like weightlifters to me not a brain amongst you when it comes to fighting youll get sparked out

Canelo did land a couple good shots, but thats it. He spent the whole fight going backwards doing nothing

Everyone hates Rigo

just a reminder that while 118-110 was an abysmal scorecard, there was no clear winner last night, and while GGG probably deserved the nod, a draw is an acceptable result.

Calling ICE wont get GGG his perfect record back.

>there was no clear winner last night

t. leaf brainlet

Kek, thanks for that britbro

>woke up this morning to catch the fight
>already read it was a draw
>expecting a Canelo knockdown in the 10,11,or 12th for the judges to come to a draw
>nothing

WHAT THE FUCK

>OH MY GOD GUYS, GOLOVKIN HAS SUCH A GREAT CHIN!!!! LITERALLY TBE CHIN
>Canelo did nothing all fight.

god I h8 u DACA kids. u hve 2 go back

I literally said in my post Canelo landed a few decent shots, but a few shots dont win you the fight unless you drop the guy with them

I'm confused, I thought Canelo did amazing, he was more accurate and landed more power shots, all golovkin did was walk at him with a shitty jab and no defense, please tell me how allowing punches to the face makes him an amazing boxer? I know GGG won on shots landed, but Canelo did better than any of his other previous opponents and GGG looked busted up worse than Canelo.

Golovkin was the clear winner by 3 rounds you just can't score good friend

You said that about Canelo too, liar.

Nobody is saying Canelo didn't land anything, it's that he did so little. I'm trying my hardest to remember the fight and what stands out most is GGG stalking him for most of the fight. The one Canelo highlight that stands out is the body shot he gives golovkin. You can tell it hurts him, he makes a very conscious effort to not take that body shot again for the rest of the round. Other than that I remember GGG pretty much bullying Canelo around

Inb4 THAT WAS HIS GAMEPLAN XD

>he was more accurate and landed more power shots

he literally didnt though

Canelo did box really at the start I thought it was going to end up being a Canelo decision at that point but he couldn't keep up, fought in spurts

Canelo won 7-5

If there's one thing we learned from last night, it's that Carl Froch would have absolutely obliterated both of them, even on their best night I just can't see them being able to compete with Froch's strength and power.

He's just too big, I'd fancy him to get Golvokin out of there actually with the right hand.

If GGG's chin is so granite, why didn't he throw more combinations on Canelo (especially to the body) when Canelo was on the ropes? He jabs Canelo twice in the face, waits, and then backs off. Sure, he landed on Canelo and Canelo stays on the ropes and doesn't do anything. But why not throw a few more?

does anyone know where I can go to watch this?

Take a deep breath and count backwards from 10, o need to get worked up on the internet lad.

I'm thousands of miles away from you. But if you talked to me like that face to face (which you wouldn't) I would have to make an example of you and ignore you tap.

Because why should he take a risk he doesnt need to?

>GGG looked busted up

Uhhh ok

>tfw bet on draw
Easy money

Daily motion search full fight

LET MY PEOPLE GO

Canelo reminded off James Toney in terms of throwing a couple of flurries amounting to 20 seconds of the whole round and doing jack all the rest of the time.

twitter.com/ErrolSpenceJr/status/909269263269203970

Why?

twitter.com/PaulMalignaggi/status/909437658551783424

Do you agree with this mamma mia?

#FREETHEFURY

Yes, Canelo did not win this fight. It wasnt even close 8-4 GGG

I had it 8-4 too

Watch the post fight interviews.

Canelo fought with much better combos the whole fight and evaded more of GGG punches than the ggg did of Canelos. I don't knock GGG, buy Canelo is more skilled, GGG is more tough, although Canelo ate his power hook.