goat

it was cool i guess

there was nothing wrong with betty and don was a gigantic degenerate

awful, just garbage television

comfy

fuck you

12/10 cannot be replicated

>tfw on the 4th watch you realize Megan and Don used each other
>tfw you realize Don, while he had a rough childhood, is a terrible husband and father

>tfw you realize Don, while he had a rough childhood, is a terrible husband and father

duh?

the entire show is literally just about an orphan being a degenerate and ruining his life.

so ep1?

nothing happens: the show

>inb4 muh explosions

Sopranos the best you pretentious fanooks.

A lot of people don't understand that Don is not necessarily a good person.

Ie Betty haters.

Fagelo they are both GOAT but Mad Men's layers are insane.

>I would never want to be an actress. -Megan S4

This. Mad Men is on another level.

I don't remember her saying that. So she lied about it being her dream?

Mostly that I desperately want to kidnap Christina Hendricks, brain wash her, and rape her until no matter how hard she tries she can't bring herself to act like nything but a dumb fuck cow.

I watched all of it and have zero interest in ever watching another episode again

>what did you think of this show that you talk about all the fucking time

lurk for a year before posting.

A massively overrated show for pseudo-intellectual fedora overlords

Yes. Blatantly lied about it, pretended to be interested in Don's interest to further her own and then used Don to become an actress. Obviously she cared about Don and was fine with being married to him but she cared first and foremost about fulfilling her dream.

>She will be another failed rich actress. -Joane
>I don't think she's like that. I think she is just one of those girl's who is good at everything. -Peggy

Where my #CHRISTINABOYS at?

What the heck was Don's problem?

you're thinking of Breaking Bad

>she will never moo softly in your ear
jdimsa

Pussy kept falling onto his dick and he lacked self control and then he'd get all angry and defensive about it instead of just embracing the pussy.

Pls post more

>you will never force feed her hormones until her tits feel like they're going to burst
>she will never beg you to milk her just to make it stop

the show got out of hand after season 4, introducing tons of new characters and taking forever for anything to happen, even by Mad Men standards. Megan is a terrible actress and fat betty was a terrible decision. Thankfully, Sally grows up to be the only decent female character post-doctor faye. the show focused way too much on don's sexual exploits, and all of the infedility in general.
1 > 4 > 3 > 5 > 7 > 2 > 6

Does she have children?

No, she's still a heifer. Imagine how big those would get if she were bred.

jesus christ

That is a crime against mankind. Is her husband gay? She's a fertile valley waiting to be seeded.

I enjoyed it. Have a decent sized picture

it could have been better but it was cool to see the 1960s.

problem?

kek you lose. It's probably the most rewatchable show ever made.

this.

>tfw you realize it wasn't a good show after you watched the whole thing
>tfw you realize they were just making it up as they went along
>tfw you realize you were just watching for the really hot women and living vicariously through don fucking them until he became a pussy and never regained his swag

wtf season 4 is actually when the quality sharply increased and started to become GOAT.

>taking forever for anything to happen
lel are you seriously complaining that nothing happens in Mad Men? every second of the show there's something happening, every scene is charged with subtlety and acting language.

there were far too many scenes of don just having sex with another woman that added nothing. they did this an excessive amount starting in season 5. and megan ate up more and more screentime starting in season 5. sure there were some great episodes, like waterloo and land of milk and honey, but for the most part it went on far too long with nothing to say besides "remember this 60's event?"

>>tfw you realize they were just making it up as they went along
aka every fucking TV show?

also nice bait

It insisted upon itself

It's fine for episodic shows but serials require some pre-planning to actually payoff. The last decade or so has seen a rash of serialized dramas with no longterm plan at all that completely shit the bed over time.

HBOs more well known shows (Sopranos especially) were planned from start to finish before they even started, with only a hiccup because Livia's actress died

most stories aren't made up as they sequence. sure plenty of tv does but that doesn't make it not shitty.

one of my favorite examples of this is when Don takes Bobby to see Planet of the Apes. Bobby gets completely absorbed in it and mutters, "Jesus," when Don explains the ending to him. You see Don give Bobby this surprising glance, which doesn't seem significant at the time.

But then later when he's with Megan he practically cries about this and says something along the lines of, "You go through their whole lives, not realizing you're raising a person." The fact that Don gets that melodramatic over his son's commentary is pretty damning proof of how little Don takes his role as a parent - he's simply too sophisticated of a man to be more active in their lives, and it's only until his son says something that matches HIS level of critique and understanding that Don feels any sort of guilt.

He's one of the best characters to ever grace a screen but so many Mad Men fans suck his dick way too hard and will never realize how pathetic he can be.

>hello darkness my old friend

Such a waste and a ugly husband

Did the ending imply don created the coca cola ad? I dont think so, I think don just disappeared and lived peacefully after, whereas the suits in ad companies took new age hippie culture and turned it into a soulless ad

I would leave her. Only a cuck would accept a wife not willing to bear children

I desire to masturbate in front of these three.

If your woman doesn't want have your baby in her mid 30s then she doesn't love you.

>soul sucking mode engaged

>user is that...all?

why stop there?

what kind of woman is this

a fertility goddess

it's commonly known as a titcow, they grow bigger and more milk-filled with age

>Pete's whole character arc
>from being this unlikable spoilt ivy-league kid
>mimicking don he does things on a whim
>finally becoming a respectable man who doesn't run from his mistakes, gets back together with Trudy and has a family again

Pete was twice the man Don was.

Let's hope for a british take on the serie, eh?

+1 for this + size

How selfish can you be to hog all the MILK to your self. It should be distributed to all of mankind.

This.

>tfw no state-mandated milking factories for the greater good
nanny state can't do anything right

So what are y'all opinions on the Brit dude from the show?

Gonna need my #CHRISTINABOYS to report in

It's a soap opera but incredibly well written and I love the time period.

>you will never chill out in the office with based stan

Red Leader standing by

>terrible white people get laid and have success because they're in a white racist era

GOAT

gold leader standing by, mothership at full capacity

It's extremely comfy.

I loved Lane's accent.
But to be completely honest I was expecting that the other smug rich English dudes from England were gonna all die by some explosion in their office. Pretty disappointed it didn't happen but oh well.

I felt like the last three seasons were completely unneceserry. Don't character felt still and the biggest drama was him being an alcoholic for a couple of episodes and then people kinda didn't trust him but even that didn't go anywhere. I mean it is comfy and I enjoyed it but I didn't care about anything because nothing happened. Girls were hot though.

t e l e k i n o

Were breast implants common in the 60s? What's the in universe explanation for the redhead's massive boobs otherwise?

That scene in the Jaguar is frigging hilarious.

>it's a don looks off into the distance while sipping an old fashioned episode

post yfw pete won

youtube.com/watch?v=R0e8mfHzAjQ

Some women naturally have breasts that big.

Brah I think you are getting some things confused. He was crying about his son being empathic towards another person, a theater worker who was black because MLK was killed days ago prior and Bobby was like "people go to the movies when they are sad" and Don was very moved and felt love for his child for the first time.

Overall Don did his best, surprisingly good considering his upbringing, but he just didn't have the knowledge of how to handle stuff. He didn't say "I love you" to the eyebrow girl nearly enough and overall his idea of parenting was vrey limited but he isn't to blame, and I'm guessing that after the final episode he will be much more open with his emotions and will become a great father and possibly husband.

Not all big breasts are fake, user.

a big one

This is news to me. I mean I know fat girls can have huge breasts but she's not that fat.

Her breasts are fake, look at pictures of her jb her early films. She got one of those operations done where they go further under your skin. Asian girls get it all the time.

open your eyes user and you will find a world of opportunities

Breasts can grow well into adulthood, and she wears a lot of clothing that accentuates them.

Sweet summer child

have you ever had spirit of elderflower, its fucking awesome. mix it 50/50 with champagne and serve on the rocks

Thanks for the tip, geriatric weeaboo from 1965. How do you find the future? Does our technology amaze you? What is your favorite anime?

I miss it. Top tier show

For you

this thread needs a lot more betty

Does anyone actually think Peggy is attractive?

There aren't many good people on the show period.

Explain.