twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even Nige knows it.

JUST

I wonder what this number is going to be

youtube.com/watch?v=GnkbJ-H4r5k

So close

>tfw

You guys had one fucking job

Enough brexits to bring it below bremain, in case it is needed.

>Burgers obsessed with us again

BRIGHT AND EARLY TO THE DAILY RACES

GOING NOWHERE
GOING NOWHERE

FUCK NIGAL FAREGE

REMAIN WINROR INNIT

>mfw Sup Forums unironically thought "leave" would win

We want what's best for you and bad for the globalist.

We just want to see if you have the balls to tell a foreign entity to fuck off when it comes to how to govern your own lives and people.

>UKIP and I are going nowhere

Unfortunate choice of words

Just shut the fuck up already with these threads until the official announcement tomorrow morning.

Never thought they would win, pol pretty much agreed on that even if they did it would be fixed to not.

still, one can dream

A high leave vote is a victory in itself.
britain will complain about every fucking thing from the EU

after jo cox nobody thought leave would win

before it was possible

No matter how it goes just remember lads

youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

Even if you lose every second person thinks like you regarding the EU and isnt that something that should get you through the day?

We've got to look out for our grandfather that is currently letting shitskins rape his daughters.

>UKIP and I are going nowhere

haha

>that is currently letting shitskins rape his daughters
looking at the nigger rape stats you should be concerned yourself

After we save Britain, we're sending our niggers to Mexico and saving you, Adolf.

that's how I read it too lol

Ever notice the globalists pull this shit every election now?

Polls are close the week before elections, then the day before they jump in their favor.

Obama, Brexit. Is Trump next?

we just want our dad to stop shooting himself in the face

Even me that don't really believe in conspiracies thinks that thought

Dont. Let euros sort it out themselves

topes lose

topes lose

Brussels is literally voting on an EU army within the week. Turkey is set to be face-tracked to EU membership within a month, and they're already talking about repealing Article 50 and enacting sweeping political reforms on member states to not only make it impossible to leave the EU via referendum, but also penalize and silence opposing political voices in member states.

Political parties like UKIP will be declared "undesirable" and banned in Europe before the end of the decade.

It doesn't matter if half the people agree with you if the authorities are going to do everything short of mandatory lobotomies to keep them in check.

>that's it then, can't with them lot

we give zero shits, we're just using this to see if Trump could win

In honor of are nige, I'm going to start edging, and I won't stop until the final results are in
I invite you all to join me.

Well Calais must be happy

Brexit may have hurt Trump. The globalists would have punished the UK and made an example, scaring the plebs into supporting globalist Hillary.

Why is she so ugly?

>After we save Britain
You should save yourself first, Mr. "60%" White.

lol next month Britain gonna import million muslim to reserve remains. lol bunch of britcuck.

>implying Romney wasn't a globalist

everyone woke up that day, realized they were going to vote for a Mormon elitist with the integrity of a used car salesman and stayed home

Also the Austrian election.

They are your little brothers after all
you're the big brother

Oh shit lads

who is this girl
I don't care if she's an evil jew plotting world domination, she can have my shekels ;)

BREXIT BTFO!

Alice.

Woulda been billions if Brexit won And Mr Commonwealth Farage got his way.

Sup Forums loses once again!

It's worrying to us because it speaks to global political trends.

This never should have even been a close vote - the question is literally "do you want to give up your sovereignty, your freedoms, and your democratic rights?"

If you guys can't convince the majority of British people that being ruled by Germany would be bad, what hope do we have of convincing the majority of American people that being ruled by Clinton would be bad?

I'd worry more about that if I was actually white myself. We're disposing of the niggers first, then we decide what happens afterwards.

>Implying the Jews will ever let the goyim vote themselves to be free of the Jewish program of White Genocide.
If you want to make the 14 Words a reality, you're going to have to fight for it.

They couldn't kill Nigel so they killed Joe Cocks instead.

So... the UK is going to have a civil war soon, right?

>tfw not white
>hurts to see globalists win
I could only imagine what you are feeling now.

Says the person whose country fought a civil war to stop the south from "voting Leave"?

Do they even teach history in conservative states? Or do they just beat you and throw bibles at your heads?

Its hard to win a competition when the results are rigged

Its ok though, meme magic will bring justice

Why is everyone sure remain will win all of a sudden? I don't get it. The votes haven't even been counted yet and polls are notoriously unreliable. I get that remain has been the favored choice all along but why has it changed so dramatically today? Both the currency market and the betting market seem significantly more certain that remain will win now than they did just a few days ago or even yesterday.

Thanks. I wish I wasn't white, I hate going through this

Idiot. Like its that simple, this is why the system is fucked, because of simplifying it like that.

>American Revolted against England because of taxation without representation
>UK is voting to stay in EU so they can be taxed without representation.

Cant make this shit up

with knives?

the difference is they voted, and succeeded and the federal government came and put them in line.

A good comparison would have been the UK leaving, then the EU army declaring war and beating UK ass to make them part of EU again.

Every single poll today showed Remain winning by nearly 10%, and both the formal and public leaders of the Leave movement conceded.

It's over.

>Is Trump next?
No because the polls won't be close

Sup Forums likes a shitstorm.

YouGov conducted what was essentially an exit poll (asked previous respondents what they actually voted for) and got 52% remain 48% leave. But that just confirms what the earlier polls were saying, so it's not big news.

anyone who used pen.

So you'd prefer millions of British civilians get killed in a political war fought so a few billionaires can keep their money away from social programs on the continent?

Once bookmakers choose a sider after its over, they usually have it spot on.

whilst that's simplifying things a tad much, it's probably my favourite image painted

Good, poltards who don't understand the damage brexit would have done and don't realize it has nothing to do with muslim immigration lose again

Is everything Sup Forums cares enough about to turn into a meme doomed to failure?

Is a fucking retard. I voted leave, but the idiots passing that on through facebook and twitter are genuinely thick. Could have easily spoiled some votes.

shut up dude, it's important

The fix was in from the beginning. With all the billions of pounds/dollars that would be lost if they left, do you really think the boys in the back rooms would allow them to leave?

a nice war could be alright

>The votes arent even counted yet
>Countless threads about the results

That's enough internet for one day.

Sup Forums is currently filled with cuckservatives and cuckatarians...so...yes.

English polls just don't work. It's the same here. Look at that penn and teller video about polling, it's just people making a job for themselves.

Same as Austrian election, of course. :^)

The Pound Sterling is at an all time high this year, that means all the exit polls done by Private firms and such show a remain to happen. It's over lads. Terrible news.

feelsbadman.jpg

Mate, is this the only vote you have ever been involved with? YouGov and Bookmakers are pretty much 99% spot on when they predict the winner.

Pathetic.

arab trap

kek'd

Bump

No! Now George Sorros is going to kill all the fuzzy puppers in the UK!!

I'm very happy about remain winning :)

Another victory against the pathetic alt right/neo nazis.

>Every single poll today showed Remain winning by nearly 10%
That's verifiably false. There were at least two polls done today with leave having the lead (TNS and Opinium).

I know it seems like the leaders have given up, I'm just curious why they've given up already and how they can be so sure now when they weren't yesterday.

NEED A NEW YOUTUBE HANGOUT

>getting one day out of the past 3+ decades

why would nige admit defeat so easily?

63.5% remain
31.3% Leave

SJWs win again

>Another victory against the pathetic alt right/neo nazis.

yes, despite the majority of our shitty press being in favour, seems common sense prevailed over daily mail outrage. feels good

For fucks sake

It's all over isn't it ?

im pretty conservative and right wing but voted remain today