See a musician talking about smoking weed

>See a musician talking about smoking weed
>Lose respect for them

Anyone else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vhaQIp5PBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are zero good musicians that are COMPLETELY straight edge. Prove me wrong. You can't.

>See a listener caring about a musician's personality and personal life
>Lose respect for them

Yep, I know that feel

you are the ultimate pussy

Yeah I used to then I got older.

>he doesn't smoke weed

DUDE

No

>he doesn't take ketamine

Yeah me too. Don’t know why.

IT'S JUST A PLANT BRO

nah

I dont know why. But I really dont care knowing Snoop Dogg smokes weed. However I do when its someone like Flying Lotus. I think it adds less value to Flying Lotus work.

Yeah it's a sad feel? What are some good musicians that don't smoke?

>he doesn't plug MDPV in his rectum

/thread

I'm not an incel faggot subsisting off of Sup Forums so no

somebody explain to me
>music listeners are okay with their fav artist doing drugs to help them
>ppl bitch when their fav athlete uses roids to help them

DUDE WEED LMAO. WEED, DUDE. W.E.E.D.

I don't care if an artist smokes weed, but if they drink, that's a no from me. Drinking is fucking retarded and a waste of life.

because sports fan are uber buttblasted when they lose so they'll use anything to cope with a loss similar to a child telling you you're cheating when you beat them in a card game because they simply cannot accept defeat

patrician

I mean what’s the context? If it’s an offhand remark then who gives a shit but if it’s like them making a big deal and straight up “endorsing” it and investing a ton of thought about it then that’s retarded
At the same time I respect people that don’t do any drugs or anything, that’s commendable so long as you aren’t a faggot about people that do it in a normal way

and that's fun cause it seems a lot of stoners tend to like melvins

hamburger abuse is real

what a melvin

>...This next song is about doing drugss haha dude!!

>Artistic expression is the same as an athletic competition with set rules

Have you ever been to a concert in your life? The vast majority of people drink there, including artists. I'm pretty sure that even in the classical circles, most musicians like to have a few glasses of wine after a performance.

>Berlioz - opium
>Stravinsky - behaviour modification drugs
>Beethoven - alcohol
>Schumann - mercury, quinine, arsenic
>Terry Riley - LSD, marijuana
>Hildegard Von Bingen - various herbs
>Chopin - opium

Yeah I'm gonna go with musicians who do drugs.

lil yachty

fucking retard, most people drink

lmao imagine being this much of a sensitive faggot and I don't even drink or smoke

>t. alcoholics
Seriously, stop now. Playing StarCraft with a bottle of vodka on the table next to you is gay as hell.

lmao imagine being this much of a sensitive faggot and I don't even drink or smoke

You'd have to be a petty retard that this bothers you.

lmao imagine being so much of a sensitive faggot that you don't even drink or smoke

But Henry Rollins doesn't do drugs

Gene fucking Simmons

Zappa wasn't straight edge.

He tried pot at least three times, and it just put him to sleep, plus he drank beer and smoked cigarettes.

You gonna tell me that Chaim Witz didn't sometimes have a glass of wine at a passover cedar? It be hard pressed to believe that.

see

But I do, just not regularly enough to say I do.

I smoke weed and play guitar but I hate how it makes me feel

Yeah guitar is really gay man

(you)

I'm more of an alcohol and tobacco guy desu

I think drugs are just to enhance some aspect you already have, if it helps you create then go for it, if it makes you sit around all day doing nothing then you should't be doing that drug.

no one cares what a woman thinks

Lots of Melvins' songs make reference to weed

You'll forget about SxE once you turn 21 kiddo

I actually used to smoke pot all the time but until I started getting really bad anxiety attacks from it. and to be honest I really have no interest in even smoking it again but I really don't give a shit if other people do

Nu-males don't watch sports but nice try

>See a musician talking about drinking coffee
>Lose respect for them

Anyone else know this feel?

same here bro, when i smoke I feel like everything I've ever done or said is a big joke

music industry is not a non-profit competitive tournament

>see a musician talking about never having done psychedelics
>Lose all respect for them

My nigga

Tho im in rehab for a ketamine and heroine addiction lmao

Denzel curry said in an interview he stopped smoking weed, while recording imperial I believe

any time i see henry rollins speak, i lose some of the little respect i have for him. i don't know, he just seems like a huge fucking asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=5vhaQIp5PBs

Did you really just try to ask a bunch of counter-culture tryhard wannabes if they have a negative opinion of the single most casual, every-man way to be a bad kid?
>hey people who do drugs because they think it makes them cool, do you think drugs are bad?
Fucking stupid.

Hilarious.

Zac carper turned to shit when he went sober

>listen to seemingly intelligent lyricist
>they mention God as if he exists

hmm....

You're mom gay

the dude from fidlar?

but he's rollin up that broccoli

That's all part really does is makes you introspective about some things, hungry, and tired. If anything it's just a waste of money and time, I can say the same thing with my alcohol problems

smoke indicas

*pot
fuck this phone it's autocorrect will literally fight against you

Smoking weed right now as I read this thread.

lucky, im dry till wednesday

>adds less value
how does that work? does it still add value? just less of it? i don't smoke anymore but you sound like a colossal faggot

no offense user but this sounds pretty retarded

this unironically. your creativity is at 10% capacity unless you've tripped balls at least once

*tips fedora*

he's funny and such, but he mostly just tells the same story about his life. but he says some dumb shit.

Certain types of people will have this reaction to weed, and it's more common than you'd expect. Makes you question why they'd legalize it when depersonalization is a big risk. But really if you still want to enjoy weed, smoke it in small quantities. Like, very small. You can always smoke MORE. Personally I vape so it's not hard to get a good consistent high.

>it's
Retarded tripfag, off yourself!

Dude

I fucking hate you no lie

t. nu male

I used to smoke a lot in my adolescence and I'm talkin blunts to blunts almost everyday,and not as frequent in my early to mid-twenties. Now if I smoke , like I said before I'll get these really weird anxiety attacks, I'll start sweating and my heart will race

Man what a faggy thing to get butthurt about. A lot of great music was made by people on drugs. It wouldn't have happened without it. Jesus OP is like some 1950s housewife.

Stevie Wonder says no to drugs
also shit ton of classical musicians

Everything in moderation. I have no qualms if they do or don't. The Beatles smoked tons of weed. So didn't Louie Armstrong.

>see musician talking about drinking water
>lose respect for them

Can confirm the Melvins smoke weed all the time

aren't converge straight edge?
and i'm sure there are others who just aren't loud about it.

have fun believing that drug abuse is conducive to musical success though

Yup

it's not only you it happens to a lot of people and usually is the main reason people stop smoking next to employment

the act of smoking itself is making you neurotic. basically you know you have better/more productive shit to be doing than smoking herb, so you get anxious, and this anxiety is multiplied by weed's effect on your brain.

That sounds cosy as fuck though.

Vidya + alcohol is my favourite passtime.

I keep telling myself I have to quit for this reason. It's only really happened in the last year, about a year after I began daily use.

My anxiety spikes through the roof to the point where interacting with anyone, including people I enjoy spending time with, fills me with terror. If I'm left alone with my thoughts I also start thinking about what a worthless human being I am and how I'm allowing a drug to dictate my life, and that I'll never be successful in anything I do.

If I fill my time being high with distractions I'm ok, and it enhances those distractions, but I think yesterday was the first time in months I had access to pot and didn't smoke it for a period of 24 hours.

Here's to quitting, I guess.