>BREXIT IS FAILING

>TRUMP WON'T BE ELECTED

>MERKEL WILL BE RE-ELECTED

PLEASE

IS THERE A REASON TO LIVE ANYMORE?????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
youtube.com/watch?v=5NeRz0klWvI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3434509/Vladimir-Putin-grooming-ex-bodyguard-military-hero-43-future-Russian-president-experts-claim.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know, man.

>IS THERE A REASON TO LIVE ANYMORE?????

Image related.

better luck next time

To watch it all burn. I already thought Britains didn't have the balls for it.

Don't forget the gay agenda rammed down our throats, niggers running wild in our cities, effeminate men, democrats ruining everything and not being held accountable, constant attacks on the 2nd amendment...need I go on?

WE NEED MORE HIGH ENERGY POSTING

BREXIT WILL WIN

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

Don't forget the vote coming up in Spain which will decide if Spain comes under Islamic occupation again for the next millenia :^)

Get to watch the world burn and lefties blame a man who wasn't even elected

i agree, but he isnt getting any younger

Come on fag. We've been loosing every single political battle in the last years and still here we are.

You need to live user, someone needs to fight in the wars to expand Israel in ww3

I knew it

>2 britfag posters in the thread.

I voted remain because fuck you that's why.

>cant attend last debate because of family emergency
>reports of farage family member being assaulted
>concedes before a single vote is counted

oy vey

I dont know about you folks but Im ready to revolt at anytime and so are the American people.

posting dank memes on pol

Just enjoy the fact that they are shooting themselves in the long run. No matter how you want the world to be but with shitskins you wont rule anything. Maybe jews can finally kill themselves when they have noone to kill anymore.

>Merkel re-election
that's almost certainly not going to happen
I very much doubt she'll offer herself to this position and her party has been in a constant decline for half a year now

Grab a beer, a front row seat, and watch the shit show.

Yes, rebuilding once everything collapsess

Im just going to blow my brains out and forget about everything

Lol...the AfD is literally like 14%

Get a grip

Explain

meanwhile the afd is ripping itself apart because frauke cuckry and meuten are too busy having a power struggle.

Nope, kys ;+)

If Brexit fails and Hillary is elected, I for one will welcome our new Islamic overlords.

Didnt mean to reply to

RACE WAR
A
C
E

W
A
R

I want it to happen so bad lads, i wish i never took the redpill. I WISH I WAS A KEK DAMNIT.

There is no going back, their soul is black, they turned their back upon good. After all, one thing is certain, the evil is stronger. Good fights are hopeless and a desperate fight. We will go where no culture has ventured before, into an eternal spiral of senseless decay. And yet it is all too fascinating. I yearn to see the leftists reap what they sow. The moment will come when our hand, so close to the flame, catches flame. And it will be all too glorious! Let us burn brothers, one last stand of this decadent humanity.

Do not worry. The leftists hold power through welfare paid with debt. As soon as the welfare starts to fall apart so will the leftists. They cant borrow money forever. Eventually the interest payments get too high.

>14%

good for you

Loli, at least until the Tokyo Olympics

Don't worry AmeriBro. It will be glorious.

Of course there are reasons to live

Get in shape, learn survival skills, get ready

Then enjoy the downfall

And all the raping and pillaging that you will get to do!

IT'S NOT FAIR

>tfw kek is just fooling around with us

Thanks user-kun. You're alright. Don't go into the UK tomorrow.

I would argue that he is

Arent you entertained?

To multiply?

War with Russia and China, at least there will be fireworks.

>shills trying to harness meme magic

I just wanna kill my self, but if Trump doesnt get elected i will do it for sure

That guy is a shitstain. Russia is a totalitarian police state with even less going for it than the west

I dunno... stop following politics, maybe? There's a lot more to life than this. Find yourself a better hobby.

>>TRUMP WON'T BE ELECTED

I remember the last election, the whole internet was pro-obama. But things changed, now look a that #ProudToBe youtube shit to name a recent example, that massive amount of hatred is not Sup Forums exclusive.

>be Great Brittain
>fight Hitler and his vision of a strong nationalist Europe
>stomp the German Reich out of existence
>vote for Merkel-Juncker-Erdogan totlaitarianistic, multicult, cultural marxism, 1984+Brave New World mixture EUSSR a few decades after

You gotta be shiting mey, Brits.

MOTHER I CAN FEEL THE SOIL FALLING OVER MY HEAD

We're not afraid of the present, we're afraid of the future. Ignoring problems until they occur is retarded.

Hey.

It's election year over here, this is the only time I follow politics.

Look at it as a positive.

These people are going to ramp up their agenda as revenge and civil war will be upon us in no time.

Liberals cant help themselves. They know whites have had enough of non-white immigration. Their solution will be to bring even more in.

It's very simple my cuck brother. Spain is having an election soon. It will decide whether they invite more Muslims or not.

Islam has won. 1000 years ago they covered all of Southern Europe. They were pushed back but not before diluting the gene pool. We kept them at bay for some time, but now they are back and they haven't just taken the South, they've taken the North this time, and all of the West.

DELETE THIS

Yes, but think if the diversity and enrichment.

So tolerant! So progressive!

There's a good chance our conservatives will remain in power. Which means less third world hordes for us.

Of course, they are Pro Hillary, Pro TPP, Pro Euro.

So we're all fucked anyway. Time to admit defeat and try our luck with the Chinese or Russians.

So you're saying that you're doing something about it aside from just spreading information? Because if not, then you're literally ignoring it, regardless if you know or not. Don't expect that anyone's going to do anything about any of the "problems" that your or any other country might be facing.

Fair enough. Hillary will win, btw. The world's moving closer to a NWO. You cannot stop it. Well, not like anyone's really trying to do anything serious about it. By that I mean something that's not legal, such as killing Obama 8 years ago, maybe? No takers? Okay then. I repeat. Hillary 2016.

The night is always darkest before the dawn.

You should've read what British WWII vets had to say about all that. It was a pretty sad article.

We will rise up user, One day.
>youtube.com/watch?v=5NeRz0klWvI

This, 100% killing myself when Trump loses

Not that I thought they would, but the Jo Cox murder confirmed it.

I hope that guy gets burned to death in prison. He's literally responsible for the end of the U.K.

>implying it was not a set-up

>THE STEAM SUMMER SALE STINKS

Most of England is foreigners and millenials. They hate their country so they aren't going to revolt for it.

They just hope they can get themselves some Euro gibsmedats.

Howd you do that mate

>implying it was him

It was the mot blatant false fag ever

>prison
The fucker is halfway to Bermuda by now.

Turn to Jesus then all of this garbage will not only make sense that it has to be, but you'll quit allowing it to affect you.

He already has someone in mind, his former bodyguard. I mean, look at that face, that man will be bigger autocrat than Putin ever was.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3434509/Vladimir-Putin-grooming-ex-bodyguard-military-hero-43-future-Russian-president-experts-claim.html

I'm no tinfoil hat, but what kind of retarded idiot would KILL a congresswoman to prove his point? Specially in a such a delicate topic like this

Fight the aliens to protect earth as the new light-brown world order for our Jewish overlords

Yes. To watch lefties get raped by their own policies. This may be the fall of western civilization, but it's also going to be a historic comedy goldmine. Just move a safe distance from vibrancy and enjoy the show.

me on the right (the one with no panties)

Tinfoil is just a buzzword thrown out to block common sense

kek

Why do I keep forgetting this?

Thank you for reminding me that it will only get worse and worse until Christ returns.

Say a prayer for me will you?

I have to learn to endure.

Go live innawoods and hike up to the mountains or maybe build yourself a large tower to see the destruction and chaos that is inevitable

I would be fine with that.

It's just annoying because the same pieces of shit that vote for Remain, the TPP, etc will then go to the streets and scream and cry and blame US for their decisions despite us having warned them. See the fucking morons screeching about BLM and Occupy in the U.S.

You voted for Obama. You got what you wanted. Now you blame US for its failures.

We see them voting for open borders and then crying about the unfairness of the economy.

If they just accepted responsibility for their decisions I'd be okay with it.

But as the inevitable decline occurs, those that voted Remain will turn and blame us for their failures in 5 years time.

AVENGE ME, REEEEEE

AROUND SCOTS WATCH FOR PLOTS

Honestly i was the most broken up about Hofer losing in Austria. He seemed like a great man fit to lead a nation. UK leaving the EU is less important because the only reason people don't like the EU is because it's so left wing. If it was tighter on the migrant crisis pol would love it.

Same thing happened in Sweden before the euro currency election and we still voted no

you need patience, wait a few years, let's say about 3

Of course there is user. To see it all come crumbling, toppling down in a blaze of glory as the west falls and civilization ends. Nothing matters anymore, our age is over. You all like to post about fighting it, but you're all talk. You all wont do anything. It's what "they" want, and what "they" want "they" get. I don't who "they" are, Sup Forums says it's the Jews, the Bilderberg Group, whatever. I don't know or care, all I know is that this is what they want and you can't fight it. Just relax and enjoy the ride, make things comfortable for yourself. There's no point.
This is the way the world ends.
Not with a bang, but a whimper.

to laugh at liberals. winning isnt always winning. the global economy is in decline. americas got bad gdp figures and so do many countries

if liberals still hold pm/president positions they get blamed for the next recession as do muslims. anti rock throwing laws will make continued growth almost impossible for some nations kek

>deal of the day bullshit again
FFS

Yes. We get to watch the world burn.

And once again it starts with the Britcucks

No matter how horrible it gets, watching the EU implode and the US balkanize is worth living for.

I was hoping for a different outcome. But my fellow Anglo's have chosen the wrong path. Oh well.

The western civilization is dying. We had a good run.

We just need to preserve our knowledge so we'll rise again in 200 years.

I'm not ignorant if I'm following and assessing the situation as it unfolds. There's not enough people that are right wing at the moment. Many are on the fence. That will change in the next decade or two. But I wouldn't expect you to understand since you live in a 99.9% white country

Also...if the polls are accurate, and it's a loss of a couple per cent points...then my future prediction of Europe ending up like a weird version of Northern Ireland or the former Yugoslavia might come true.

This. It will be a wonderful sight to see the "tolerant, progressive, and enlightened utopia" leftists have built to come crashing down on them in a sea of flames.

Link?

lel...Merkel will still be Chancellor in 2040 you delusional fool. She'll probably get a cyborg body and rule for the rest of eternity. We will never get rid of her.