This map is perfect. everyone should be happy with this balkanization based on ethnicity, vernacular, and religion

This map is perfect. everyone should be happy with this balkanization based on ethnicity, vernacular, and religion.

post capitals

>not taking land from Oregon to make the kingdom of Jefferson
REEEEEEEEE

>balkanization
>a good thing

>putting even more niggers with me
not happening, bud

Southern Mississippi should be apart of Southern Louisiana

Why is Kansas combined with Missouri? That's just wrong.

> putting Chicago and Detroit in the same block
Clueless

Where would you put it? Missouri ain't going to Illinois.

It is, retard.

>keeping people who hate each other in the same country
>a good thing

>Chicago and Detroit in the same block
>can't look at the map for shit

I dunno man, but Kansas and Missouri shouldn't mix.

no this

why not just revert back to tribalism then?

This map is perfect. Every should be happy with this.

Because the world is comprised of nation-states. Smaller nation-states is the answer. Small enough to be relatively homogenous but large enough to be self-sufficient.

>What is Kansas City

Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin will LITERALLY go to war. The college sports riots are insane.

Nah, this map is better

>putting cheeseheads with decent hardworking minnesotans
u wot

This map is perfect.

That is rightfully Kansas' land

Why the fuck are there so many Cubans in Kentucky? I thought they stuck to Florida when they fled Castro.

Western U.P. here. Marquette county should be purple on your map.

>giving Philadelphia and Bucks County to Jew Jersey

Not adding the gulf coast to the rest of Florida

Jews want to separate texas.

Nailed it on what I'll call the state of Appalachia. East Tennessee needs to secede so badly and maybe take Asheville with it (I might be biased.) Nashville and especially Memphis are a blue blight. Plus, being historically poor, the area was mostly shielded from the ravages of diversity. It could be a paradise.

Wew first trips
Forgot file.

>implying california and new york should decide laws where i live

The country's government is totally fucked with this many people

>shaving florida off
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I agree, living in KC, the Kansas and Missouri border is a big thing. Kansas is fucked.

Missouri is much more similar to Illinois or Iowa on a political level. I want nothing to do with Kansas and it's fucked up tax experiments, failing school systems and general lack of culture.

Believe me. Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri are night and day. Kansas is either a wasteland or rich WASPs. KC, MO is much more cosmopolitan. We have art galleries, underground punk clubs, LGBT activists.

We have schools. Quite literally, Kansas might not open its schools this august. Kansas is fucked. It's run by crazy right wingers who can't into money.

>Virginia with Maryland

Guess I'm moving to NC.

>actually wanting balkanization
sure worked out well for the balkans didn't it
separatists are fucking scum

idaho and eastern washington are nothing like western washington and oregon

Tbh, I think this is the best possible division. Split the country up into commonwealths, and let the commonwealth's decide how to run their shit.

The midwest wants to legalize machine guns?
Go for it!
The mountain states wants to legalize Cannabis?
dudeweedman.jpg
Commiefornia wants to legalize gay child weddings
Doesn't affect my commonwealth, knock yourself out.

We can still have a president (but he would be virtually toothless), and a US army formed from the national guards of each commonwealth.

inb4 Fallout. Yes, this is the fallout USSA, "but their plan was sound"
President Eden did nothing wrong.

Where do people of basic euro Spanish descent go to?

the northern minnesota, north dakota, and michigan panhandle or wtf its called is literally PERFECT, i live in there and that is exactly how i would organize that culture.

I think I speak for 95% of all hoosiers when I say that any division of the state has to include Gary Indiana being cast out and given to Chicago. Preferably as some sort of "containment zone" that involves a very big wall, surrounded by landmines.

Mexico with all the other conquistador rape babies.