Can you explain this Sup Forums? Why do you whites try to claim everything as yours...

Can you explain this Sup Forums? Why do you whites try to claim everything as yours? Blacks are the ones who built America. Built the pyramids, invented music and was in space waaay before you whites. Explain yourselves fucking culture vultures. P.S. Jesus was black.

weeelyy makkiss mi thannkkk.....

We wuz jezuz

Blacks were everything in the world, time to pack it up white people.

>Jerusalem
>Africa

Niggers are dumb.

>niggers using reason
Good job stealing that from white greeks

When did niggers go to space? (Louis Armstrong didn't go to space)

Jesus was Israeli. And he was born in a time of Italian control of the Middle East making it incredibly likely that he was whitewashed middle eastern.

Seriously though, blacks was and still are God's chosen people.

wasn't jesus a jew?
Jews are light skinned right?

Fuck, beat me to it.

That's what white retards wrote in their dumb bible, the real bible states blacks are the real master race and Jesus was black.

the pyramids were used as fueling stations for the space ships, reactive chemicals were poured in through hatches from the outside and mixed together, the resulting thermal reaction was then beamed upwards to power the ships

I wish I was just shitposting, but that is actually a "theory" some people believe

Let me tell ye something lad:

>mary is semitic wymyn
>fucks white roman man
>blames it on god
>white kid is born

>another ironic nigger superiority thread

Your right someone from fucking Israel would look like a sub saharan african

I'm pretty sure they stored grain in the pyramids

You all can try to deny it and convince yourselves but God knows the truth. Blacks = Heaven, whites = Hell

all that grammar

>not the one with qui gon jinn
Shitposter pls

WE
WUZ
SAVIOR

Also, the BEST president in history just so happens to be a black man.. also black women are the smartest race/gender on the planet according to statistics.

serapis

Then God must have chosen to really hate niggers.

>99-108
>china
I guess cheating on a national level does make them pretty smart.

Chinese are just as bad at culture vulturing as whites