Why are we forced to learn Swedish?

Why are we forced to learn Swedish?

tsundere against russian

I agree that you shouldn't, we should be kept segregated. Integration causes miscegenation and lowers the quality of our blood.

So you would say that people from certain regions of Sweden are better than those from other regions by the virtue of their blood purity?

as a punishment for betraying Germany in WW2
once the generation that betrayed Germany and their children have all died, you will be allowed to stop learning Swedish

Please take lappland

Because you decided to make that a requirement. How should Sup Forums know?

Also bad pic. SFP (RKP) is a minor party. It's not like they are running things behind the scenes.

RKP will be fucked when the dindus they imported fill up southern Finland and marginalize their voting power.

So we can keep on being a knockoff Scandi country.

>Why are we forced to learn Swedish?

>everyone is forced to learn a language that only around 5% of the people speak

Isn't the point that 100% of you should speak it? Isn't that why it's taught in school?

wtf i love india now

lol are all finns on this website using proxies or what

Fuck you.

Why are we forced to learn Finnish?

POO

You can fuck off to Sweden and take your dying language with you

For the same reason why people in Germany have to leaen German and people in France French.

necause of finnish imperialists who won't return all the rightful swedish lands (all of finland, but especially åland and the coast

>doubledubs
Finns btfo

everybody should be forced to learn Irish

South coast has been FINN'D.

Northwest coast never had Swedes planted there. They are just autistic LARPers who genetically cluster with other Shitrobothnians.

>finnish imperialism
literally what

I have a feeling that all Finns know Swedish but refuse to speak it.