THE FARAGE HAS CONCEDED THAT HE HAS BEEN BARRAGED

THE FARAGE HAS CONCEDED THAT HE HAS BEEN BARRAGED

IT'S OGRE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1O1IEMJcO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Press F to pay respects

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahahahahaha!

UK future

I'm so sorry for you UK peeps.

We lived to see the sun set.

Hey, you guys remember that time that the UK voted to give up its independence and become a muslim nation?

Did you really think '''they''' would let you go?
Fools.

first post best post

well there is no point in voting for anyone in the uk anymore its all controlled by a higher power

thanks lads, I don't have to worry about all this voting lark next time

>germany
>laughing

the britcucks had the chace to stop this madness.. they are now first on the list for cleansing in the great war

War isn't over though, because of this four or so other big eucuck members are pushing for referendums, if one or two exit the whole eucuckery falls.

:(

the British public just consented to being a German client state, the krauts are laughing all the way to the bank

its ogre mate, the only way the EU falls now is by force

hahahaha yeah so funny hahahaha now refugees get to come in and rape your wife while you're beheaded hahaha yeah so funnyyyyyy hahahahhahahaha

The krauts will be exterminated in a matter of years. Who cares?

0/10 try to hard. If France leaves the table doesn't have enough legs to stand.

>German
*Jew

The Germans have no more control over the EU than the Brits do. They are slaves too.

Oy vey!

Don't lose hope. This is just one battle.

Its over, brexit failed, trump will lose, Turkey will join the EU, Greater Israel will be created.

Its over

> Turkey join the EU
> 80 millions of muslims in Europe

Fucking nightmare
Even Brazil is safer than that

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=m1O1IEMJcO4

Gud nit brit bongs

That song is amazing when you open it up in a few tabs and start them just a split second off from each other

I'm sorry for you bongs, all you wanted was sovereignty. It's gonna get way worse before it better, for all of us