ITT: Talentless hacks

ITT: Talentless hacks

Good think you need hard work and not talent to succeed, heh...

hello lou here's my phone [hands lou reed of the velvet underground my phone]

Your fucking mother.

take it back

>That pose
What did he mean by this?

Glad he killed himself

don't worry we all know he's a genius

this but unironically

>Implying I was being ironic

kill urself my man

''There are problems in these times....but WHOOO none of them are mine''

What did he mean by this?

Lyrical Genius:
"Too busy sucking on a ding dong
She's busy sucking on my ding dong"

lotta newfriends itt

All these prelude to Sister Ray, a deafening black mass, an incantation of voices and instruments in a trance, perhaps the greatest masterpiece in all of rock music. This epic snake slithers for seventeen minutes without a moment's pause, with a throbbing beat (Maureen Tucker has every the right to list herself among the best drummers in rock history), with distorted and hissing guitar phrasing comprised of vehement assaults and soft whispers in counterpoint, with the continuous electric martyrdom of Cale, and with the acutely spirited voice of a stuttering Reed, epileptic and possessed. The tremendous accelerating beat and the spasms of emotional neurosis that shatter it from top to bottom reach sound levels and emotional intensity never before accomplished in music. The snake unfolds like a long sabbath, a ritualistic dance, a happening of collective self-destruction in a continuous eruption of gasps, psychopathic spasms, perverse violence, and obsessive delirium - a pulsating heap of sounds that explode in every direction, a dissonant hurricane of such violence as to uproot the entire civilization of music, a dramatic jubilation of enraged anguish, a mystical anarchic liberation of primordial instincts, a psychoanalytic session of automatic writing, an expansion of consciousness, an ode to the chaos of the metropolis, an anthem to universal insanity.

Yeah except sister ray is trash

What does

mean?

sorry neither i nor scaruffi can decipher those lines

Kanye West

All of his albums sound so fucking dated, he is a trend HOPPER for the sake of commercial appeal and he has a massive ego somehow.

The ultimate trashcan

let me guess,you post on Sup Forums

Not once in years.

Even when I listen to other ancient hiphop like Beastie Boys, Nas, or even Eazy-E's Real Motherfucking G's I can see the viability and the timelessness but Kanye West's albums(especially 808s, Graduation) sound so badly outdated.

why would he care about others' problems when everything is subjective
it could also be ironic

Agreed

scaruffi was right

''I'm beginning to see the light now''
''I met myself in a dream''

The year is 1969/1970. What did he mean by these two lines?

reminds me of a shitty meme I made when kenny was big here

All 3 of these goys made their fortune by singlehandedly outjewing the jews controlling each of their respective industries. They're the polar opposite of hacks.

>Hideo Kojima
Zoz

>"Perfect Day" is a song written by Lou Reed in 1972, originally featured on Transformer, the song was inspired when Reed ate the best ham sandwich he had ever tasted. He explains he wrote "Perfect Day" about the ham sandwich[1]

Yet even the hackiest hack has more talent than all of Sup Forums combined.

you are absolutely correct

They're pointing at us

tfw all these newfriends

Everyone in this thread.

New number 1

>hornace of death on him

nice touch, made me chuckle

Is this a real list ?

>anything made by Sup Forums
>legitimate
lol nice joke user

lol !!

its missing you

who isn't...

Not sure why Tchaikovsky is in there, but otherwise good list.

damn....