If McDonalds workers want 15/hr why don't they just give me some of dat mcpussy?

If McDonalds workers want 15/hr why don't they just give me some of dat mcpussy?

Is there something different about McDonald's work vs other jobs?

if you think you can get pussy from mcdonalds then you don't actually deserve it, you fat autistic fuck
go to gym and get a life

The dollar menu is long gone

>mfw my job at Burger King was the best job I ever had

Nothing to do but to serve and be nice, get the minimum wage with a 100% bonus on holidays, able to switch shifts with co-workers, could get free for a day or two if I announce it two weeks before.

Only negative was that I still had to pay for the food.

>roasties

people believing corporations are abusing the welfare system is one of the main myths from the economically illiterate.

Robots work for free.

why are they serving arbys at mcdonalds?

the fact it accualy takes 0 skill

Are you the faggot spamming this picture on Sup Forums?

Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiit

Please elaborate

took me a second to get it
kek

Can I order this in burgerland?

Same except I get half of at Donalds.

I was offered a job for the summer in mcdonalds

will I get exploited and mistreated and should I just deny them

He cant because they are.
Walmarts pay minimum wage, get employees to sign up for foodstamps, walmart accepts foodstamps.
Basically they subsidise the wages using taxpayer dollars which they then also accept.
If thats not the biggest scam i dont know what is.

yes it's a shame small businesses can't do that.

its very easy just doesnt pay great

they cant because they're not big enough to break the law

when it coms to salary it pays decent, but my main concern is having to work in high degrees with loads of people for the whole day while getting shit from my boss and customers. i might have a nervous breakdown

>people believing corporations are abusing the welfare system is one of the main myths from the economically illiterate.
fucking bluepilled as shit enjoy your sweatshop shit