What does Sup Forums think about her music

What does Sup Forums think about her music

halsey's way better and she's cuter

theres a pretty big difference in their songs tho. almost all of halsey songs are about love while melanie is more about how society is fucked up.

Crybaby is a 7/10 guilty pleasure although it's been a while since I don't listen to it

This, but I have a suspicion if I went back to Crybaby after these years, it would have aged like milk

Crybaby is a 9/10 for me, I have zero fucking idea why I love it that much, but I do. It's the biggest guilty pleasure I've ever had.

I think it's because it's pretty interesting and the story-telling is a bit ambitious for its field (mainstream electropop). She manages to make something that is painfully average into something that is quite interesting and a good alternative to other mainstream acts. I think that the edgy "I'm a crazy bitch xD" Tumblr fanbase ruined her reputation, but most of the louder fangirls left after the accusations.
Hope that she will be able to finish her second album so we can have another guilty pleasure

Yeah, her fanbase is probably the worst part about her. She seems pretty cool, but that A E S T H E T I C E D G Y craze everyone started associating her with was just pure cancer. I don't think she likes that shit herself, she actually said in an interview how she hates when fans call her "mom" and shit, which is probably a big trend in those kinds of fanbases

essential rapecore

This

>literally a rapist
Please stop posting this ugly bitch on my board thank you

she's not really awful looking but her style exaggerates all her worst features and makes her look like a goblin

i think particularly she should've had braces

has the rape controversy blown over yet
i doubt her career will ever recover desu

What's some other Essential Rapecore?

Pig Destroyer

>i doubt her career will ever recover desu
a little less than half of her fans are probably still on her side
she's gonna be fine

Pseudoscorpion

RAPIST

I want her perfect lipped babyface in my crotch.

Anyway, her music is fine. Tag, You're It and Mad Hatter are excellent songs.

"oh no thom yorke raped me believe me guys i'm telling the truth seriously"

I still cant tell if the music video for mad hatter is kino or literal shit.

her videos are all fuckin weird, this one gets the cake tho