Is there anything you're looking forward to this year, Sup Forums?

Is there anything you're looking forward to this year, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCoZEX6clOw
youtu.be/FbEWtpSmJXg
youtube.com/watch?v=7XFwdw_qd7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, Mike and Jay's inevitable suicide pact.

January videos they make are great.

Wild River
Pirates 5
Life
Fist Fight

erm... Wind River

This

youtube.com/watch?v=VCoZEX6clOw

>Mike calls Jay a Marvelfag

So does this pretty much confirm they browse Sup Forums?

people use the term on twitter, reddit and their site too. It confirms fuck all, retard.

lol , a bit harsh

Yes.

There are some video games coming out that look fun.

That is one interesting concept for a trailer.

Well...he is not wrong, they are both Marvelfaggots, thou i guess Mike doesn't gives a shit.
He barely watches movies anymore.

I see it as more of a teaser of a teaser

okay but what's the movie called

Untitled

War of the Planet of the Apes and I guess Episode 8

Well you still get what I mean. It's more original than most of the BRRRRM shit we get now.

youtu.be/FbEWtpSmJXg

I am unironically looking forward to Justice League, Power Rangers, and Let it Snow. I enjoy having shit taste.

The Flash s3

all other shit are either dark and edgy or Marvel tier shit will still see them all of course :^)

embrace the capekino Sup Forums :^)

sorry man :(

Unironically the new Transformers

fifth pirate movie

I really really want Power Rangers to be good, but I'm expecting it to be unmitigated garbage

I'm secretly hoping that the Snyderverse is all going to be revealed to be a big Flashpoint: Paradox level prank

The actual only way for Power Rangers to be good, would be to make it even worse than what it already is

Trainspotting 2
Baby Driver
Lego batman

pretty dead year though, sad

>all this pleb filth ITT
/film/ when?

What's up with his ears?

Well it's a fucking RLM thread. What do you expect?

>Is there anything you're looking forward to this year, Sup Forums?
Yes The Dwarves of Demrel looks fairly promising
youtube.com/watch?v=7XFwdw_qd7Y

That new Refn film The Avenging Silence. It better not be another Only God Forgives or else I'm going to hurt myself

He's Vulcan.

Spider-Man Homecoming

Is there still hype for dwarves in fantasy? I thought The Hobbit pretty much killed the genre.

They always bitch about the amount pf cape movies but they end up enjoying most of them

The Hobbit was a shit adaptation but this one has a decidedly different feel than Tolkien style fantasy. It's more steampunk and looks like it has somewhat of a horror/thriller element, like Alien but with dwarves.

This looks pretty cool. Am I wrong for getting a Dwarf Fortress vibe from it?

hey now I asked a sincere question

It's not like you have to be a RLM fanboy to agree with the sentiment the image conveys

haha no totally, it's like Dwarf Fortress: The Movie

dwarf vader

that would be this thing

Dunkirk
kong
universal mosters may turn out ok
john wick 2
i want to see power rangers and gits even if they are shit
new edward wright movie
new murder on the orient express (even if totally can't see kenneth as poirot)
guy richi king arthur may turn out ok

whats your problem with OGF i watched it last night solid 7/10 best visuals ive seen in a movie in a long time

Winds of winter maybe (not the show, the book)
SW VIII
Logan might be good.
Hopefully Danganronpa v3 (apparently it's great so far)

Forgot: Dunkirk because my Nolan.

No.

Malick's new flick

Dude hate Hollywood but cant name/too lazy to resaerch alternatives lmao
Dude Hollywood is so uncreative but our entire channel is devoted to them but only ironically lmao

Transformers 5
Friday the 13th 13
Pirates 6
Fast/Furious 8
Star Wars 9
King Kong 3
Beauty and the Beast 2
Thor 3
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Wolverine 3 (4?)
Planet of the Apes 3, which is really 4 because of Marky Mark
Alien 6
John Wick 2
Kingsman 2
World War Z 2
Annabelle 2
Pitch Perfect 3
Trainspotting 2
Insidious 4
Mummy Reboot
Spider Man Reboot

Fargo s3

john wick 2 and guardians 2

thats about it

maybe spider-man but honestly im fucking so tired of capeshit ill just wait for the torrent

>Wolverine 3 (4?)

More like Wolverine 6, the X-Men trilogy was basically a Wolverine trilogy and Days of Future Past was basically a Wolverine movie.

all i want is for alien to be good

ridley please

It's a lady dwarf, the "her" in the trailer.

I'm going to stop bitching about sequels/reboots and just stop watching them. So, I guess that leaves....nothing.

When is that coming out? Maybe the only thing I'm looking forward to.

This will be the benchmark for big budget Ip's....if they can manage not to fuck it up, there is hope.
If it's as bad as i suspect it will be....there is no future.

they are shooting now, should be on air in April

Thanks my dude.

>lady dwarf
So like this? Well I'm sold.

best case scenario we end up with a kid friendly Mortal Kombat

When did mike become a fat Vulcan?

man someone is really pushing this meme

Under the Silver Lake

Star Wars

Logan

Pirates t b h

Trainspotting 2

PTAs film but it'll probably get pushed to 2018

Does anyone else hate these guys? Archetypal I'm smarter than you faggots.

Capeshit. Some so I can see it, some so I can see this board fall apart.

That's a human.

>The Descent: And my axe addition
Huh.

How do these guys have an audience? They're unbelievably pompous

Whoever recommended Legend of the Galactic Heroes in that Babylon 5 thread, thanks. Watched the first episode of it and was pleasantly surprised. Normally hate anime, even other shit that was recommended to me, but this is starting out promising.

Holy fuck, just you wait because you're in for a treat!

Certainly hope so. I was in the mood for some good sci-fi I hadn't seen before which was why I rolled the dice on it despite being anime. Little concerned that admiral Reinhardt Logjammin will turn into an anime character surrounded by women who love him that he ignores on his comedic quest to to find food which is always snatched away at the last minute, but hopefully not. In the show's favor there wasn't anything that really irritated me and a few parts I really liked, such as the ponderous speed the fleets and ships move and the fact that everything was ridiculously long range engagement.

dwarfkino

I'M SMARTER THAN THEY ARE SO I DON'T MIND

clearly you're not

This is a dumb thing to have to point out but to some people i've recommended this show to, i've had to mention that the pace will slow down quite a bit from time to time.

Hey guys we scream our punchlines so you know when to laugh. Why are people with no talent given the right to criticize others work?

Tentatively interesting BUT
>Why use torches if you have flashlights
>Why have goggles if no one ever wears them on anything but their forehead

The flashlights really seem like an anachronism amongst everything else there...

>tfw too intelligent for anons who are too smart for Red Letter Media (typical 'smarter than you' faggots)

New samurai jack

Why are they rebooting Prometheus? Shouldn't there there be a sequel with Fassbender and the woman (forgot the name) traveling to the engineer homeworld?

I never said I was smarter than them. They're just assholes. Sorry your snobby virtual friends are hacks.

>tfw too intelligent for people who think virtual hacks are assholes

>the flash
>beta
>manlet
Dropped

Tough luck lol

yes

musicals and plays

>kingsman 2
it makes me sad the first film did as well as it did. i think it's a dangerous film.

Its could be cool if is a Drow...

Beauty and the beast
The circle
Blade runner

FAGGOT DETECTED!

Free fire
Three billboards outside ebbing missouri
Baby Driver
Ballad of Buster Scruggs
Miljung
Okja
Dunkirk
Silence
Blade Runner 2049
Twin Peaks
Happy end
The Kidnapping of Edgardo Mortara
Mute
Death of Stalin
Coldest city
The Snowman
Cure for wellnes

Pretty promising year

TWIN PEAKS MOTHERFUCKERS

I would be disappointed if it didn't. Big space battle is fine for starting a show off, but I would be pissed if I didn't eventually get to see some regular life for the two factions too. Guess it depends what you mean by slow down, though. If you mean not always battling then great. If you mean "And now we take 5 episodes to do absolutely nothing" then that could be a bummer.

unironically looking forward to Pirates 5, also going to see SW ep 8 and see where it goes

Just pulling this out of my ass going entirely based on the trailer and 0 knowledge of the movie or setting, but maybe the flashlights are really limited use. They showed some goofy steampunk tech, so maybe torches are more practical for long use while the flashlights are for a specific purpose.

Would be inclined to go with you and say they're just doing shit to be cool, but eh.

The most plebish list i ever seen

So why did you post that?