"Smart Asian meme"" must be stopped

Asian verbal IQ is lower than whites.

Asians have high ""spatial IQ"". Computers are superior in that area.

t. I am Korean

Jews have low visuospatial IQ but high verbal and mathematical

What if we encourage Jewish males to hook up with Korean females? Would we get the 3/3 necessary to compete with German engineering?

I got a 99.3 percentile score on the verbal part on the our SAT (a de facto IQ test), and a 98th percentile score on the quantitative part. This is equivalent to a 145+ verbal IQ and a 130+ quantitative IQ.

Just wanted to brag a little.

Zuckerberg knows?

>Verbal intelligence is the ability to analyze information and solve problems using language-based reasoning. Language-based reasoning may involve reading or listening to words, conversing, writing
Sounds like a normie crap, don't pretend anyone who browses Sup Forums have high verbal IQ

I have low non-verbal IQ but specialize in creative problem solving.

proof?

i was 90th percentile in logical thinking

but had terrible Math and Slovak language results (30%+- both)

My verbal IQ is 136 in WAIS. 99% of the population is dumber than me in verbal IQ .

>no proof

My VCI in WAIS was 136. You don't have to believe that fact tho

>IQ

What is your IQ?

I think it has more to do with Western languages making more sense than eastern. Then again I'm black so we have a higher sport IQ

English is more logical language than Korean. I always feel it.

Was this SAT data collected in the US?
Do they take the same test written in English?
English may not be their mother tongue for Asian immigrants

people bragging with their IQ usually are pathetic losers who don't have any real achievements
next stage is saying "hurr I could do anything if I wasn't so lazy"

t. brainlet

>implying singapore is not asian

english teacher detected

I thinkk its the over complicated shitty languages that give asians the edge in iq... think about it. chin chuns need more effort to keep up with more efficient languages... like a car needs more effort to keep up with another car in a curve on the inner edge

chin chan pin pan

>Smart Asian meme
I didn't know people actually take that meme seriously.

>these butthurt wh*tes

care to upgrade my computer's RAM?

Speak in Korean. If you cannot do it you are subhumam white english teacher or proxy

(You)

(u) :D

>""""""human"""""""

:D

:DD

Fuck off cracker. Go home