Did He Literally Dindu Nuffin?

Let's settle this once and for all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc
youtube.com/watch?v=ctaHquihB8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he went to space camp

Oh fuck. If they had just told us this then we would have realized that it was ok for him to attack someone and beat their head on the concrete.

WE

I wish I went to space camp as a kid. It's expensive

WUZ

INNOCENT

Nigga was goin to space urry night on dat lean nomesane?

N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET

youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc

Is this the little bro who made the clocks. Smart kid.

Good job boys

that's not the space camp logo

even if he did go, hmmm let me guess what the administration of space camp was thinking:
>looks like all the qualified applicants are, again, all white and asian. dig through the application and try to find some nogs, johnson.

aka what happens at med schools and ivy league schools

Check my dubz

He attacked a man with a gun, who had every right to defend hismelf.

>i'm hitler and i wish i had gone to space camp

Cool dubs, Ahmed

And again

He wuz goin' to space camp and turnin' his life around with dat money from dem programz. He just needed mo money from dem programz

ok ok ok

Someone told him it's how people got really high.

>TrayTrayinspace

Kek, WE WUZ ASSTRONOTS N SHEEEIT

next theyre going to tell us he ate breakfast

He could have gone to fucking outer space, doesn't change shit.

I thought we stopped sending chimps into space.

old news

>I miss watching that trial

Why is this abnormal? NASA has sent monkeys up to space before.

He mistook space camp as space jam, nigga a big jordan fan.

Top bantz

Space camp. That's inside some shit ass municipal airport mx hangar. Probably scoping the place to see what he can steal.

how many of you did read the exact reports, statements, summaries etc?
i usually don't recommend WP as serious source but the article there seems to be quite a usefull depiction based on hundreds of citations.
take a read if yo didn't have already.

Genuinely good post from AFL

In the immediate aftermath of the incident the MSM couldn't stop talking about how he went to space camp and wanted to be an astronaut when he was like 9. I swear to god the only reason the media gets away with concocting these absurd narratives is because no one can remember anything that happened more than a week ago.

Isn't the anniversary coming up?

KANGZ

I think the current narrative, with the gap in George's call about losing sight of Trayvon and the start of the fight is that Trayvon ran from George and got out of sight then doubled back to confront and/or fight him.

WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS N SHIEEETT

NOT AN ARGUMENT

I will never forget the day Jabba dah Dindu Queen took the stage.

there was an incident before where martin circled zimmermann's car. it's documnted on the police tape. so there clearly was an aggressive attitude on martin's side (too).

>gap

I think it's done for convenience. You hear the same phenomena in flight recordings as well.

It really was one of the funnest times i've had here.

WHO JAFFA HERE?

Who could forget when Jaffa called in when the camera revealed the prosecutor's Skype name XD

>Let's settle this once and for all
Like we did last week? Or the week before? Or 1,000 times since his death?

meme

Ah..the summer right before I left to University

that was 3 years ago

Good times, good times.

ASTRONOTS

I wish there was an archive of this thread during the trial youtube.com/watch?v=ctaHquihB8k

>the memories
oh god. I never asked for these feels

we wuz astronots

So many threads hitting bump limit filled with nothing but "SHIIIIEEEEEET".

I'm ready for this

>that second day where she was obviously coached
>that liberal cockslobber about how it's okay to be ghetto and borderline retarded because she can mumble in two different languages
>that piers morgan interview after the trial

I remember clearly Piers Morgan going on about how she was trilingual and a "smart cookie"

Dabstranotz

Ayo hol up

bump

Maybe he should have gone to "Don't attack people because you think they're following you while you're casing houses to break into" camp instead and he wouldn't be in this whole kerfuffle.