Why aren't you circumcised?

Why aren't you circumcised?

because i'm a disgusting 3rd worlder

not a filthy oven dodger

2pbp
kys jew

Because then I would be a jew like Daniel Radcliffe, actor that played the role of the main character in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody; just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

t. cheesedick

not gonna fall for your jew trickery goldstein

because my father knows how a healthy foresking is, an he cared for my future sexual life.
and my mother was never disgusted my my baby body.

in short words, i'm not protestant, jew or muslim

>Too lazy to clean your body so you resort to mutilation
You can't make this shit up.

Because I'm an educated middle class white European

Not a Jew

Not an americuck

Not a sub-saharan African

That's why

My parents aren't retarded (American).

Because I'm going to Heaven

>having a disgusting 3rd worlder phimotic cheese riddled dick

no wonder you're a virgin

>let's remove the protective shroud over the most delicate and sensitive part of the male epidermis because filthy Israelites used to 2000 years ago

To this day I will never forgive my parents for circumcising me. Fucking americans. I'm not Jewish or poor. I'm a wealthy guy but those dead nerve endings are something i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

>tryung this hard to get clean americans to mutilate their dicks for jewish consumption.
go eat a dick jew

i am

girls hate uncut dicks

having all your dickskin is a way to show girls you're not mentally retarded

Because I'm Catholic, ie the objectivelly true Religion

>ew it looks like an anteater

I feel you brother. To make matters worse, I'm poor though.

We can only imagine what having a functioning penis is like, since it was ripped from us on day one

my parents wanted me to stay a virgin until death. my wiener has phimosis

Nigga if they are 3rd worlder the girls there are used to uncut dicks, why would they be virgin? you are projecting

WHY DO GIRLS THINK UNCUT DICKS ARE SO UGLY?

IT'S NOT FAIR

/thread

24 posts and not a single complaint
Remember these are the same people that cry about Sup Forums ruining the board

Moloch.

Maybe in America, but not in the rest of the world.

irrelevant 3rd world shitholes?

Im not circumcised because i enjoy the fact that every orgasm i have will feel a million times better than someone who is circumcised.

They will never know how good it feels to fuck a chick raw with a dick that hasnt been mutilated

they don't even know how it looks like, they just remember photos of phimosis or unwashed mental patients

Yes but your disgusting cheese phimosis dick means you'll never have sex

We don't.

Persecution complex having fags like you are the worst.

LONDON
ONDONL
NDONLO
DONLON
ONLOND
NLONDO

t, cheese dick

>thinking everything other than America is a 3rd world shithole
Fuck, the irony is delicious

And you will never know what it feels like to fuck a chick.

t. yuropoor

Dude - no dick is pretty.

They are, smelly thirdie.

Nah, it's more like
>t. girl who fucks guys who don't lack basic hygiene

t. mr. cheese dick anteater cock

b-bcuz i-it removes SOOOO MANY N-NERVE ENDINGS

Y-YOU LOSE SOOO M-MUCH SENSATIONS

I SWEAR

Which jew brainwashed area do you live in user? no girl has ever said anything about it to me.

because no girl has ever seen your cheese cock

k

>disgusting cheese phimosis dick
What kind of dirty shit hole do you live in where people can't wash themselves?

europe

America

Jokes aside, you'd actually be surprised at the people who don't actually wash their dicks.

>t, cheese dick
you're a mutilated fag user

okay anteater

Macho Man wins

Fuck, that's horrifying.

if youre fucking a girl, she doesnt care what your dick looks like soft. That is a completely different dick than the one im sticking in her cheese curd.

because i like having dick cheese

Speak for yourself. I've literally had mine complimented.

The human body is perfect by design, mutilating any part of it is straight up retardation.

idk. no religious influences and our family doctor is pretty level-headed so I can't imagine him insisting on it. I do have phimosis though which sucks but I'm too lazy to stretch everyday

I was uncircumcised and one day woke up with no foreskin.

not even joking

>uncutfags are literally born with a useless cock

kek

why don't you cut your ears off
I mean no more washing ears... what a great deal

This is your only argument you poor mutilated fuck? I've been with my girlfriend for 8 years and i've never had cheese cock whatever the hell that it. Maybe because I bath each day?

>The human body is perfect by design
If something gets stuck in our throat we die. Not 100% good design

You've never had sex, cheese dick.

To be fair, you could still hear without ears.

>tfw uncircumcised and American

Its pretty good, some girls get really excited because they rarley see them

run your finger across the back of your hand. now run your finger across your palm.

wtf I can't feel my hand anymore

Hmm.

Nope, no cheese.

>okay anteater
Is this supposed to be an insult? Your parents mutilated you as a baby, they're fucked up and now you're insecure about it.

Feels the same nerd.

But I was. I had phimosis. Or was it webbed penis.

At least my dick isn't a useless, cheese ridden, phimotic microcock like yours

>tfw circumcised and American

I like some aspects of our country but so much of it is FUCKING RETARDED

>tfw uncut and european
>tfw doesn't matter since all girls here only date south europeans and muslims

kek