Alone.in.Berlin.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

>Alone.in.Berlin.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

VOD Friday continues with another (((historical))) flick based on a book written by a homosexual who killed his lover in a bungled suicide pact and ended up living the rest of his life in mental institutions

>In 1940, a working-class couple in World War II-era Berlin, Otto and Anna Quangel, decide to resist Adolf Hitler and the Nazis, after receiving the news of the death of their only son. An additional impetus for their growing resistance to the regime is the fate of an old Jewish woman living in their building.

What's with these
>Filename of movie torrent 8 times
>Description of movie

Posts? Shills?

Good goy the movie watch colonia instead

VOD Friday announcements

what the hell is vod friday

>not lurking

Every Tuesday and Friday, US VOD titles come out at Midnight and within 30 min they are leaked online.

They are still leaking as I type this and I make threads for each movie that Sup Forums might like.

that's stupid, if people wanted to see these shitty movies they would search for them themselves. stop posting.

The point is to let people know they exist which is valuable to many people.

And no. I won't.

instead of shitting up the board with template posts about whatever shitflick just dropped you should make an actual, original post and contribute to discussion on the board.
lazy fuck.

News about new movies VOD you can download for free is more valuable than 90% of the posts in this shithole.

you do nothing but make a "witty" comment and copy past the Wikipedia synopsis, you don't even provide a magnet link. kys

The fact that you need a magnet link shows how retarded you are. You need to fuck off.

We want the Academy screeners mostly.

I don't "need" a magnet link you tard, I don't plan on watching this trash.

Then why are you still posting? Go back to your feet sniffing threads.

Because you keep replying and if you reply last that means I lose.

Cool

fag

There's some decent stuff on VOD worth seeing.