DOLPHINS VS. CHARGERS

EMERGENCY THREAD

GO CUTLER

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofsandiego.org/topics/politics/chargers-left-new-consultants-rise-old-ones-evolve-sd-politics-roundup/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>empty seats
>audible boos as the Chargers take the field
>let's go dolphins chants
Ahahahahahaha holy fuck assassinate this franchise already

Calling a Chargers 0-16 season right now, due to how Spanos shitted on a ton of loyal fans on his way out of San Diego to play in a 20k seat soccer stadium.

Tannelel getting hurt is the best thing that could have happened to Miami.

Why do people think Cutler is even a top 30 starting QB?

>this stadium

i live in l.a. and have rooted for miami since the late 80's.

never liked the rams and i associated the raiders with thugs.

>Literally Steelers fans in the front row

LA IS A FOOTBALL TOWN BABY

What a crowd!

Cutler was pretty elite when he first started

Then the elite Bears team he was given lost the NFC Championship and scattered to the winds.

>those two fags in the front row wearing steelers jerseys

why would someone do this?

>mike martz

Why is this team flopping so badly?

Bears fans incoming to the thread. (we miss smokin' Jay and hate Glennon)

>we miss smokin' Jay

No we dont
We hate them both

absolutely destroyed

Even the refs hate the chargers

>hair pulling
>first down

Thanks Busta

you guys complained about cutler the entirety of his tenure there. fuck off. such an ungrateful fanabse

>this refball

Holy fuck

>such an ungrateful fanabse

The honeymoon period hasnt ended for the Dolphins yet
Cute

Are there more people posting itt than in the stadium?

anyone have a stream for this game?

You are aware you can pull hair right?

If the Truth Biscuit isn't gonna play, I'd rather have Jay.

>County of Los Angeles population: 10.17 million
>City of Los Angeles population: 3.98 million.
>City of Carson population: 93,000

Estimated attendance at Chargers opening game: 12,000.

GOOD JOB DEANO!

dolphins fans have learned to expect a clown show

cutler will fit right in down here

same, i've never had this much trouble trying to find a stream. no one fucking cares about this game lol

>35,000 seat soccer stadium
>Empty seats here and there
>Spectators wearing jerseys of teams not playing in the game
>More than half of stadium is full of fans of opposing teams
How long until they move back to San Diego?

Steaming over that call on bosa 2bh

>I'd rather have Jay.

You werent sick of his borderline retarded decision making and season ending injuries?

Id take hoyer over him

Who Jags/Phins broship?

I give it a week

go phins

stream?

as a bears fan hate my life

Trent Green is handsome as fug tbqhwyf

I don't know anymore. I JUST WANT A FRANCHISE QB AGAIN

Rivers throwing motion is unacceptable
I forgot how bad it is

> fight for LA

how did that fight for San Diego go?

Unless the Spanos family sells the team to someone else, we don't want them back.

>throw the ball
>immediately get a first down

Think Lynn's figured it out yet?

>run play for a loss

Nope

So many dolphin fans there

Hope dean spanos is embarrassed

Do any fellow SD county anons know anyone who has actually stuck with the Chargers? So far I haven't seen or met anyone who has.

>san diego pissed at spanos
>they won't be charger fans going forward
>los angeles huge raiders city
>raider fans hate division rival chargers
>those fans obviously won't be charger fans
>maybe the casual fan in los angeles will become a chargers fan
>oh wait the rams probably scooped those up last year
>rams and chargers playing at the same time in the same city
It still completely baffles me that anyone thought that moving the Chargers to Los Angeles would be a good idea

yes, we do

I have a few friends who are going to continue to root for Rivers and Gates. Past that, nope. Most have either switched over to another team or stopped watching the NFL altogether.

I'd take Hoyer over Glennon

Are the bears intentionally tanking this season? They're going to have a lot of competition this year.

isnt it illegal to be wearing short white socks like Tunsil is wearing today?

He is dressed like a college player

>negro head coaches

Yep that will win you fans good job Spanos

I think what he meant to say is that the Chargers won't come back until dean is gone. He knows his ass is dead if he comes back here and shows his face

Smokin' Jay has this
Go Fins!

Still my TEAM for now, not my franchise anymore.

Once Rivers retires I doubt ill be rooting for them anymore, maybe Keenan Allen but i doubt it

If Spanos hadn't pissed on everyone on his way out of town I would be fine having them come back. But with the way he burned his bridges, I don't know how I could really root for the team like I used to. I really just want his nepotistic shithole of a family to experience nothing but misery, including winless seasons and zero fans.

>I GOOSED YA

DUDE! PAY FOR MY STADIUM LMAO!

Are there even any Chargers fans in LA?
Why did they leave San Diego?

>Are the bears intentionally tanking this season?

No, young team with potential but a whole lot of holes and inexperience. They arent going to win a bunch of games, but its not really tanking. Just being not complete

>none of rivers brainlet teammates understand his genius stratagems

tfw never goosed

Chimping

San Diego didn't want to pay for the team owner's dream stadium so he threw a hissyfit and moved to a soccer stadium.

Are the chargers now the west coast jests?

Kinda feel bad for Rivers and Gates, but at the end of the day fuck Spanos. It's pretty hilarious how force fed they're being into LA. I live in their market and have not seen one piece of merchandise for sale in stores.

W-why did they leave San Diego senapi?

>ywn get to goose Rivers

Why are his teammates such plebs ;_;

>GIBS SNEK

Spanos didn't want to spend his own money so he's gonna go live in Kroenke's basement

Because the Spanos family are idiot bumpkins. Chargers had tons of fans and fan support in San Diego, and had a City and County ready to give him $600+ million to replace Qualcomm Stadium, but the Spanoses thought that they would be able to make more money in LA, even though they have zero fan support there and don't even have a stadium to play in.

They looked down on San Diego and wanted to be in the big city of LA. Now they're there, and nobody gives a shit about them.

The owner wanted to put the stadium in the worst place imaginable (right in the middle of downtown, a few blocks away from another stadium used for a different sport) San Diego wasn't having it so he went and chased a reported "25% of their fanbase"

Chargers still can't tackle

>tfw to smart to play for the chargers

How do you not notice when someone flicks your balls?

That's how fundamentally shit this team is. How does his own o-linemen not know fucking code words and pocket trick plays?

>Tfw Rivers could have been a Titan and would have easily won an Owl and Mariota would rot away in LA

It's because there aren't any chargers fan here. 70% raiders fans 20% Rams fans the rest are cowboys. I used to live in San Diego it makes no sense for them to be in LA. Everyone here hates the team.

Sounds like they have shitty owners who thought by being in LA they'll make more money, the Rams can barely fill their stadium so what made them think they'll go to a soccer stadium to watch the Chargers.

NOTHING makes me more furious than seeing Benjamin always run fucking backwards

(even though that was a decent return)

But dean spanos the mathematician said that 25% of the Chargers fanbase is in LA, and like a true genius, recognized that 25>75

HAHAHA THAT COMMERCIAL
>goes out on a fucking wheelchair

Come on Ajayi, all I wanna do is beat all these faggots in my league with rick and morty references as their team names

If you're interested, voiceofsandiego.org/topics/politics/chargers-left-new-consultants-rise-old-ones-evolve-sd-politics-roundup/ is a pretty accurate and short description of what happened.

Rovers has so much heart it's great

So they move to a 27,000 person stadium, and they STILL have to tarp off seats (top left)?

People tried to defend this with "25% of 10 million is more than 75% of 1 million!" but they missed the point entirely. Chargers didn't ADD any fans from moving to LA, they just held on to the little slice they had. Nobody else gave a shit.

Come on guys, the Chargers are a small market team

>25% of 10 million is more than 75% of 1 million!
That doesn't make any sense if the original statement is that 25% of the entire fanbase is in LA

Literally the backbone of the team

It's cool to hear him speak because it's so quiet lel

Correct. Now tell me what part of the move makes sense beyond "Dean Spanos' net worth is technically higher".

There isn't anything appealing about the Chargers. People are also turned off by seeing them move for no reason, who wants to jump on the fanbase of a team with no real roots/tradition/stability?

Seriously.

They're tarped because the stadium doesn't have the facilities to serve that many people (kek)

They couldn't even fill out a 27,000 seat soccer stadium for the opening game? The soccer team I support in the UK isn't even in the top tier and they get more than that every week.
Owners like this don't deserve to have the club, they took a successful franchise in San Diego and trashed it. I hope someone eventually takes them back to San Diego where they belong.

>pass the ball
>nothing but positive plays
>return to the run
>immediately a loss

XD

Why are the chargers even bothering to try to run against miami? Running game is going nowhere and our CBs and LBs are literal garbage.

Cant wait for Cutler heroball

Its always fun to watch honestly

Lmao
Says it all

Literally in their game-day program today:

>...Michael joins his brother in... the on-going effort to bring a new stadium to the San Diego region...

Incompetence, thy name is Spanos.